Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,915 members, 7,883,185 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 05:23 AM

PHOTO: Yemi Alade Pictured With A Fan With A Massive Behind - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTO: Yemi Alade Pictured With A Fan With A Massive Behind (1977 Views)

Who Knew Comedian Ay's Wife Had This Massive Behind That Is Trending Everywhere / Mark Zuckerberg, Rita Dominic, Basketmouth, Kunle Afolayan, Yemi Alade Pictured / Photo: Yemi Alade Dressed Up As A Male. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: Yemi Alade Pictured With A Fan With A Massive Behind by goldrush111(m): 12:42pm On Oct 12, 2015
Yemi Alade is one of the most beautiful singers of 2015. Clinching the biggest female award so far this year. The beautiful singer who was at an event recently took a selfie with some of her fans and the lady on her left definitely got the attention of her fans.

http://www.goldrushnews247.com/2015/10/photo-yemi-alade-pictured-with-a-fan-with-a-massive-behind/

Re: PHOTO: Yemi Alade Pictured With A Fan With A Massive Behind by deewhone(f): 1:06pm On Oct 12, 2015
Yeparipa
Re: PHOTO: Yemi Alade Pictured With A Fan With A Massive Behind by macolino(m): 1:55pm On Oct 12, 2015
The ass is hot

(1) (Reply)

Genevieve: I’ll Get Married When My Husband To Be Finds Me, For Now I’m Busy / Actress Ruth Kadiri Stuns In Gorgeous Dress / Yoruba Ladies Fighting In A Saloon Over A Man Tore Themselves Apart (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.