Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,627 members, 7,918,022 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:40 PM

Introducing my Business - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Introducing my Business (585 Views)

My Business Agent Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Introducing my Business by axeman85(m): 10:48am On Apr 26, 2009
I am a Nigerian based in the united kingdom and have been for quite a while but recently on my visit to nigeria back in january where i spent 3weeks i was really impressed in the changes which have taken place so therefore prompted me into introducing a business which i am fully aware about as it was what i was into prior to travelling abroad. and which is a very good opportunity in the market.   

I am into the importation of various types of Door handles, Door keys, Cylinders and basically anything that has to do with Handles for furnitures and homes.

Most products in the market in nigeria are from china hence i am introducing mine which is going to be made and imported from india. i already have the link and already have some samples which i am looking on bringing to nigeria withing the next week as i will be in Nigeria for 1weeks to market my products to some already interested parties and also look for prospective buyers, be it either, individuals or business owners in the building materials or organisation which are into the furniture making business.  attached a a few samples.

you can reach me on my contact details for more information such as prices and quotes on:   lebzy4lyfe@yahoo.com
                                                                                                                                                    Babajide

sorry everyone samples cant be uploaded because of the size but i cam email some to you on request. thanks.
Re: Introducing my Business by thirdeye(m): 4:23pm On Apr 27, 2009
Good business, but like to see the pictures too.

(1) (Reply)

Lands 4 Sale! / Greetings - Newestdude Is In / For Sale Plot Of Land At Surulere (off Clegg Road) 11m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.