Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,450 members, 7,881,591 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 01:16 AM

Pls What Can I Do To My Nissan Pathfinder 98 - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Pls What Can I Do To My Nissan Pathfinder 98 (944 Views)

Help With My Nissan Pathfinder / My Nissan Primera Does Not Accelerate Beyound 40 Km Per Hour / My Nissan Pathfinder 2002 Engine Is Always Hot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls What Can I Do To My Nissan Pathfinder 98 by Emmaxmusic(m): 2:08pm On Oct 12, 2015
The vehicle I noticed shorts oil reently and the engine is not smoking,even water comes out from the silencer and I a funny sound when the throttle is accelerated . Pls advice before this mechanic people damage the vehicle for me
Re: Pls What Can I Do To My Nissan Pathfinder 98 by oweniwe(m): 8:07pm On Oct 12, 2015
Oga, You no know where to scan motor or you pathy no get obdii port? smiley

No offense meant.
Re: Pls What Can I Do To My Nissan Pathfinder 98 by mayor2013: 9:40pm On Oct 12, 2015
Emmaxmusic:
The vehicle I noticed shorts oil reently and the engine is not smoking,even water comes out from the silencer and I a funny sound when the throttle is accelerated . Pls advice before this mechanic people damage the vehicle for me

What type of engine oil are you currently using. Advice you change your engine oil first. Of you are in lagos and you need good hands to trouble shoot amd solve the problem. Call 08156087872 or 08165520837

1 Like

Re: Pls What Can I Do To My Nissan Pathfinder 98 by abatically(m): 2:16am On Oct 13, 2015
oweniwe:
Oga, You no know where to scan motor or you pathy no get obdii port? smiley

No offense meant.

All these scan people sef. Even if person dey hear KPOM sound for him suspension una go still scan.

1 Like

Re: Pls What Can I Do To My Nissan Pathfinder 98 by kingreign(m): 7:31am On Oct 13, 2015
abatically:

All these scan people sef. Even if person dey hear KPOM sound for him suspension una go still scan.
The thing taya me

1 Like

Re: Pls What Can I Do To My Nissan Pathfinder 98 by Emekasmart(m): 12:46pm On Oct 13, 2015
abatically:

kiss
Re: Pls What Can I Do To My Nissan Pathfinder 98 by oweniwe(m): 1:46pm On Oct 13, 2015
abatically:

This one pass kpom matter nau wink
Re: Pls What Can I Do To My Nissan Pathfinder 98 by oweniwe(m): 5:49pm On Oct 13, 2015
kingreign:

The thing taya me

Flowing with d crowd abi? tongue

As if u no dey scan motor for ppl undecided
Re: Pls What Can I Do To My Nissan Pathfinder 98 by kingreign(m): 6:51pm On Oct 13, 2015
oweniwe:

Flowing with d crowd abi? tongue

As if u no dey scan motor for ppl undecided

i shout scan when necessary, but i still fix after scanning. Sometimes, i even fix without scanning. tongue
Re: Pls What Can I Do To My Nissan Pathfinder 98 by omotoda(m): 7:20pm On Oct 13, 2015
Emmaxmusic:

Let your mechanic go under your car and check your oil pan(engine sump) to see if there are leaks from anywhere there.Had a similar problem with my 2003 Mazda Tribute sometime ago.It happened that the oil was leaking from the oil pan all around, albeit small but when it gets hot it becomes much since the oil becomes lighter.My mechanic removed the oil pan, washed it and resealed it and problem was solved.

1 Like

Re: Pls What Can I Do To My Nissan Pathfinder 98 by oweniwe(m): 10:21pm On Oct 13, 2015
kingreign:

i shout scan when necessary, but i still fix after scanning. Sometimes, i even fix without scanning. tongue
= Rhyme/Tongue twister...!!..
Re: Pls What Can I Do To My Nissan Pathfinder 98 by Emmaxmusic(m): 11:05pm On Oct 14, 2015
PLease what oil can you suggest please

(1) (Reply)

Quick Sale: Toyota Camry 03: 1.8M (negotiable) / Taxi Booking App Source Code / W203 To W204 Conversion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.