Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,230 members, 7,928,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 08:35 PM

HELP! Water Melon And Cumcumber Seeds Needed - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / HELP! Water Melon And Cumcumber Seeds Needed (945 Views)

Free Cumcumber Training Online (nairaland) / How To Start Water Melon Farming In Nigeria / How To Start Water Melon And Garden Egg Farming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP! Water Melon And Cumcumber Seeds Needed by RealSleek(m): 3:47pm On Oct 12, 2015
where can I get in osogbo or its environs.. thnk you in adv
Re: HELP! Water Melon And Cumcumber Seeds Needed by RealSleek(m): 4:40pm On Oct 12, 2015
is there no NL farmer in osuN state?
Re: HELP! Water Melon And Cumcumber Seeds Needed by Nobody: 6:30am On Oct 13, 2015
RealSleek:
where can I get in osogbo or its environs.. thnk you in adv
which verity of both i can help
Re: HELP! Water Melon And Cumcumber Seeds Needed by RealSleek(m): 7:23am On Oct 13, 2015
gabbyalonzo:
which verity of both i can help

F1 koloss
Re: HELP! Water Melon And Cumcumber Seeds Needed by papatee4(m): 11:10am On Oct 13, 2015
Check my signature and call me . I deal with seeds, seedlings and sucker
Re: HELP! Water Melon And Cumcumber Seeds Needed by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 13, 2015
papatee4:
Check my signature and call me . I deal with seeds, seedlings and sucker
I have check ur profile i can't c your phone number their
Re: HELP! Water Melon And Cumcumber Seeds Needed by oyinadebay: 4:31pm On Oct 13, 2015
@papatee4, Reply My Mgs Sir, So That I Can Order. I Sent U Mgs On Phone 2day. Tnx
Re: HELP! Water Melon And Cumcumber Seeds Needed by agricentral(m): 6:05pm On Oct 13, 2015
Its available at station road, testing ground and old garage if truely you are in osogbo.

Is this your first time of planting it? if yes, i can give you some seeds to test run.

Am a full time farmer in osogbo.
Re: HELP! Water Melon And Cumcumber Seeds Needed by papatee4(m): 9:43pm On Oct 13, 2015
08076483817 that my nos. @ oyinade. I didn't see ur text mayb u text me back
Re: HELP! Water Melon And Cumcumber Seeds Needed by LANDOS4RE4: 1:18pm On Oct 14, 2015
agricentral:
Its available at station road, testing ground and old garage if truely you are in osogbo.

Is this your first time of planting it? if yes, i can give you some seeds to test run.

I NEED YOUR HELP ON PLNTING THIS PRODUCT. I LIVE IN OSOGBO TOO.
Re: HELP! Water Melon And Cumcumber Seeds Needed by LANDOS4RE4: 1:18pm On Oct 14, 2015
agricentral:

I NEED YOUR HELP ON PLANTING THIS PRODUCT. I LIVE IN OSOGBO TOO.
Re: HELP! Water Melon And Cumcumber Seeds Needed by sheyi86: 1:43pm On Oct 14, 2015
agricentral:

i live in ekiti state, i planted watemelon on oct 13 is it ok .thanks
Re: HELP! Water Melon And Cumcumber Seeds Needed by agricentral(m): 10:21pm On Oct 14, 2015
sheyi86:
i live in ekiti state, i planted watemelon on oct 13 is it ok .thanks

Only God can answer you bro.

Personally, i think its too late because the pattern of the rain is not predictable sir.

Mine was planted almost a month ago.
Re: HELP! Water Melon And Cumcumber Seeds Needed by RealSleek(m): 5:37pm On Oct 21, 2015
agricentral:

I didn't check back on the thread I opened, I got the seeds I want at fitsco in ibadan..I ve added you on wahtsapp.pls advice on sales, I'm hoping to get the maximum profit...though my farm is still at d young stage and I'm still looking to plant more 2acres...thank you
Re: HELP! Water Melon And Cumcumber Seeds Needed by agricentral(m): 10:11pm On Oct 21, 2015
RealSleek:

I didn't check back on the thread I opened, I got the seeds I want at fitsco in ibadan..I ve added you on wahtsapp.pls advice on sales, I'm hoping to get the maximum profit...though my farm is still at d young stage and I'm still looking to plant more 2acres...thank you

Where is your farm located?

Pls stop planting water melon if you don't have irrigation ooo. Don't waste your money, energy and time.

I have not seen you on WhatsApp.

(1) (Reply)

Aquapreneurship Opportunities / Brand New Tractor For Purchase / 5T/D Palm Kernel Oil Plant For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.