Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,758 members, 7,886,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 07:29 PM

Kourtney Kardashian Finally Ends Relationship With Scott Disick - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kourtney Kardashian Finally Ends Relationship With Scott Disick (744 Views)

Kourtney Kardashian Breaks Up With Scott Disk,settles With A Teenager(photo) / Kim Kardashian Finally Reveals The Face Of Her Son, Saint West / OMG!! Tania Omotayo Ends Relationship With Pop Star (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kourtney Kardashian Finally Ends Relationship With Scott Disick by obsoft(m): 4:13pm On Oct 12, 2015
The mother of three broke down in tears on Sunday’s season finale of Keeping Up With The Kardashians after photos emerged of Scott smooching another woman.
Kourtney has been calm all the way until she was alone with Kim, but then she dissolved into unexpected sobbing. ‘I’m literally on the verge of a mental breakdown,’ she cried desperately.

‘I’ve worked so hard to keep this family together, it makes me sad for the kids,’ wept Kourtney. ‘I could never rely on him, or depend on him for one single thing and I don’t want to show my kids that that’s OK,’ she cried.

Kourtney admitted that she was going to end things with Scott, ‘forever’.... cry

See more Pics Here===>http://www.easeblaze..com.ng/2015/10/celeb-kourtney-kardashian-finally-ends.html#more

Re: Kourtney Kardashian Finally Ends Relationship With Scott Disick by Basildvalour(m): 4:15pm On Oct 12, 2015
Everything has got an expiry date
#OkBye

(1) (Reply)

What D'banj Did! He Flaunts A White Babe With An African Babe "Yansh" See It... / The Mavins / PHOTOS: See How Super Eagles Players Celebrated One Of Their Own On His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.