Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,121 members, 7,900,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 01:44 AM

Why I Hid $34,000 In My Pants – Suspect - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why I Hid $34,000 In My Pants – Suspect (823 Views)

Armed Robbery Gang Arrested In Kwara. See How They Hid Their Guns. Photos / Zambian Woman Who Hid Provision In Her Pant After Stealing Them Gets Caught -Pic / NDLEA Arrests Brazil-bound Passenger With $34,000 In Underwear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Hid $34,000 In My Pants – Suspect by JoelNkantaBlog: 4:22pm On Oct 12, 2015
A passenger who was arrested while attempting to smuggle 23 wraps containing $34, 000 has revealed that he hid the wraps under his pants when he could not swallow it.

The suspect, identified as Ozoh Ikenna, said: “I was only a courier. I was paid to smuggle the $34,000 to Brazil. They promised to pay me five per cent. I agreed to smuggle the money to alleviate my financial hardship. I could not swallow the wraps, so I decided to hide it in my underpants.”

According to the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, NDLEA, Head of Public Affairs, Ofoyeju Mitchell, Ozoh Ikenna was arrested at the Murtala Mohammed International Airport, MMIA, Lagos, on his way to Brazil. The money was detected during the screening of passengers for an Etihad Airways flight to Abu Dhabi. He said the suspect packed the dollars in wraps and concealed in his boxer shorts.

NDLEA airport commander, Ahmadu Garba, said the arrest was facilitated by a scanning machine.

“We also conducted a follow-up operation where one Ogbo Emmanuel who gave Ozoh the $34,000 dollars was arrested.

Investigation by the Assets and Financial Investigation Directorate, headed by Mrs Victoria Egbase, revealed that the suspects were involved in the laundering of substantial amounts of illicit drug proceeds. Over two hundred and twenty-six million Naira (N226, 000,000) was traced to one bank account belonging to the second suspect, Ogbo Emmanuel. The account name is Eternal God International Limited.”

Investigations also revealed that (Click on the link below to read more)
<[url: http://www.primeviewsng.com]>

Re: Why I Hid $34,000 In My Pants – Suspect by chocolateme(f): 4:25pm On Oct 12, 2015
Ok
Re: Why I Hid $34,000 In My Pants – Suspect by Pineapp: 4:27pm On Oct 12, 2015
Fuuulish Igbo man undecided...
Smuggling drugs and money no relate.
Re: Why I Hid $34,000 In My Pants – Suspect by Pineapp: 4:31pm On Oct 12, 2015
JoelNkantaBlog:
A passenger who was arrested while attempting to smuggle 23 wraps containing $34, 000 has revealed that he hid the wraps under his pants when he could not swallow it.

The suspect, identified as Ozoh Ikenna, said: “I was only a courier. I was paid to smuggle the $34,000 to Brazil. They promised to pay me five per cent. I agreed to smuggle the money to alleviate my financial hardship. I could not swallow the wraps, so I decided to hide it in my underpants.”

According to the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, NDLEA, Head of Public Affairs, Ofoyeju Mitchell, Ozoh Ikenna was arrested at the Murtala Mohammed International Airport, MMIA, Lagos, on his way to Brazil. The money was detected during the screening of passengers for an Etihad Airways flight to Abu Dhabi. He said the suspect packed the dollars in wraps and concealed in his boxer shorts.

NDLEA airport commander, Ahmadu Garba, said the arrest was facilitated by a scanning machine.

“We also conducted a follow-up operation where one Ogbo Emmanuel who gave Ozoh the $34,000 dollars was arrested.

Investigation by the Assets and Financial Investigation Directorate, headed by Mrs Victoria Egbase, revealed that the suspects were involved in the laundering of substantial amounts of illicit drug proceeds. Over two hundred and twenty-six million Naira (N226, 000,000) was traced to one bank account belonging to the second suspect, Ogbo Emmanuel The account name is Eternal God International Limited.”

Investigations also revealed that (Click on the link below to read more)
<[url: http://www.primeviewsng.com]>

See as person purposely dey incure God wrath cry
Re: Why I Hid $34,000 In My Pants – Suspect by Basildvalour(m): 4:34pm On Oct 12, 2015
See packaging
Re: Why I Hid $34,000 In My Pants – Suspect by oluseyiforjesus(m): 10:50am On Oct 13, 2015
shocked
Re: Why I Hid $34,000 In My Pants – Suspect by bmxshop: 11:30am On Oct 13, 2015
Fear of buhari. In Bro J's time he would just wire d funds out from his bank account.

(1) (Reply)

OMG! Housegirl Cuts Off Her Madam Daughter's Hand (photo) / Top 10 Most Dangerous Terrorist Organizations In The World / Traffic Robbers Apprehended By Security Operatives In Oshodi (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.