Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,904 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:56 PM

Christians! Is It True That The Devil Can Give Children? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians! Is It True That The Devil Can Give Children? (1867 Views)

God Can Undo All The Devil Can Ever Do. / Questions For Christians: Is the Catholic Church The First Church? / Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Christians! Is It True That The Devil Can Give Children? by Ascony(m): 4:14pm On Apr 26, 2009
christians, pls help me explain this. u say the devil can give children, is this true? ( i have heard stories where people went to the devil to seek for a child)
if it is true, then it means that the devil can create human beigns, i thought God was the only creator.
pls can someone (a real christian) help me clarify this?

(1) (Reply)

How Will You Know Your Sins Are Forgiven? / Meet Nigerian Pastor Who Tells Members To Dress Like Mad People While DOING THIS / Happy 55th Birthday To David Ibiyeomie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.