Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,871 members, 7,889,912 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 01:24 AM

I Belong To Everybody But Belong To No One - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I Belong To Everybody But Belong To No One (549 Views)

We Belong Somewhere / You Belong To Indomie Generation If U Didnt Read This As Yoruba Student / 20 Principles For Dreamers In 2016. (not For Everybody) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Belong To Everybody But Belong To No One by lagosshoppers: 8:03pm On Oct 12, 2015
Most companies will have office supplies for the entire team but what generally happens is that when you need them, they can never be found. The stapler is always missing, there is never any paper in the printer, no one knows where the cellotape and you can't get a pen to sign a contract. The list goes on and on. 

Because these things belong to everybody but belong to no one, they tend not to be treated properly, kept safely or used efficiently. While the mantra may work for Mr President, it very often doesn't in the typical office. To avoid frantic searches for stationery when you need them, why not get your own supplies of the basic stuff. You can get a stapler, staple pins, pens, cellotape, post-it notes, envelopes and arch files for less than N2,000.

Kit out your table today and watch your productivity go sky high.

ENJOY ₦2,000 FREE TO SHOP NOW ON www.supermart.ng
USING {Voucher Code:Terry1}

(1) (Reply)

Etisalat Flash Fiction Prize Nominee! / My Funniest Moment / 12 Steps to Creating Suspense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.