Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,848 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:54 PM

So Finally They Aren't Saints.... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So Finally They Aren't Saints.... (744 Views)

Sinners And Saints: Who Destroyed Nigeria? - Enemi George / We Thought Buhari Would Pick Saints, Says Delta PDP Senator / Buhari’s Search For Saints As Ministers Will Fail – Senator Urhoghide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

So Finally They Aren't Saints.... by drnsoha(m): 8:56pm On Oct 12, 2015
It is disheartening, depressing and even more frustrating that persons with unquestionable characters and integrity with largely Corrupt tenures in public offices are held up as role models and given a heroes welcome in my country Nigeria. Whenever I go through the National Dailies I feel so sad. Now I see reasons why things hardly change for the better in this country. A country where our role models are scam artists, liars and cheats. A country where the critic is the worse of all but portrays the image of a saint, mr clean and mr never corrupt. I thought the ministerial nominees were going to be Angels and saints from Heaven but still, it was what all Nigerians predicted after being promised a list of ministers without spot or wrinkles.

Do you expect me to talk about the clerics? The so called prophets and pastors who saw Jonathan being re-elected or the ones who saw Buhari as the Moses of our time? I normally say, God has little or Nothing to do in politics because He SELECTS but Man ELECTS! And the election process could be manipulated for a choice candidate.

If truly corruption is our problem, it started years before now and our past leaders should be blamed and held responsible for it. Imagine someone who has ruled us in time past came back as a refurbished product just to say "I will fight corruption with all military strategies" and His vice president saying "I will fight it spiritually". I expect to see Angels as police officers, Angel Gabriel as the senate president and Angel Michael as a Military Commander . I expected Abubakar Shekau to have surrendered his ammunitions at Buhari's feet and the Chibok Girls freed from their estranged captors.

Nigerians and Lovers of this great Country please Hear this! Corruption is not Nigeria's problem, the problems of Nigeria are Nigerians. We are too Tribalistic and too far from the truth!
Most of us are NOT THE NIGERIAN BUT A NIGERIAN In the sense that an igbo man prefers to be called an Igbo man before being called a Nigerian.

I would never forget the statement of the man from OTUOKE and I quote

"Nigeria has always rigged elections right from its independence".

Mr Jonathan knew he rigged all elections and confessed to it and that is one of the attributes of a good leader even if he knew he had failed us. He accepted the fact that His administration was never truthful and sincere at all times or made up of saints but requested for some time to make up but yet was denied the opportunity with Nigerians Crying for and unspecific amount of change.

Sometimes I still wonder why a corrupt Man will play with the intelligence of over 160 million Nigerians by saying he will thrash corruption. Does he know what it takes to thrash corruption? It might make the country bankrupt because all cases must go legal, the accused must be tried before prosecuted and in every legal sitting the lawyers and judges are being paid, the law enforcement agencies and anti graft agencies are being mobilized too and this will ground our economy besides we all know the condition of our Judicial system where someone will stand trial for 20 years.
Well, Kudos to him and his advisers for the success of their golden strategy! For telling Nigerians what they needed to hear (CHANGE) and capitalising on our religious bigotry and fanaticism.

Please Mr President, I sincerely appeal to you to stop playing the mind game and start giving priority to your official assignments because Boko Haram is still bombing and other atrocities are also still very noted. Please Sir, Let the Labour of our Heroes past Never be in vain!

I want Oby Ezekwesili (bring back our girls), Lovers of Politics and all Nigerians to see this even as i await your criticisms with great anticipation but don't forget that any of the politicians you take sides with doesn't add to your bank account and even if it does, its only but a fraction of their Childrens school fees in England. And also remember that Ex Governor Amaechi, Governor Rochas Okorocha or even Ex President Jonathan and their second generation can never be relegated to a two rooms apartment in life again but they are chances that you might never exceed a bungalow in life so say the TRUTH ALWAYS!

Please note that I am not a politician and I support no Political Party at all but I stand for the truth.

Ishilove and Lala please help me take this to frontpage.

Dr Samuel Nsoha
Re: So Finally They Aren't Saints.... by mikolo80: 4:43am On Oct 13, 2015
drnsoha:
It is disheartening, depressing and even more frustrating that persons with unquestionable characters and integrity with largely Corrupt tenures in public offices are held up as role models and given a heroes welcome in my country Nigeria. Whenever I go through the National Dailies I feel so sad. Now I see reasons why things hardly change for the better in this country. A country where our role models are scam artists, liars and cheats. A country where the critic is the worse of all but portrays the image of a saint, mr clean and mr never corrupt. I thought the ministerial nominees were going to be Angels and saints from Heaven but still, it was what all Nigerians predicted after being promised a list of ministers without spot or wrinkles.

Do you expect me to talk about the clerics? The so called prophets and pastors who saw Jonathan being re-elected or the ones who saw Buhari as the Moses of our time? I normally say, God has little or Nothing to do in politics because He SELECTS but Man ELECTS! And the election process could be manipulated for a choice candidate.

If truly corruption is our problem, it started years before now and our past leaders should be blamed and held responsible for it. Imagine someone who has ruled us in time past came back as a refurbished product just to say "I will fight corruption with all military strategies" and His vice president saying "I will fight it spiritually". I expect to see Angels as police officers, Angel Gabriel as the senate president and Angel Michael as a Military Commander . I expected Abubakar Shekau to have surrendered his ammunitions at Buhari's feet and the Chibok Girls freed from their estranged captors.

Nigerians and Lovers of this great Country please Hear this! Corruption is not Nigeria's problem, the problems of Nigeria are Nigerians. We are too Tribalistic and too far from the truth!

I concur

Most of us are NOT THE NIGERIAN BUT A NIGERIAN In the sense that an igbo man prefers to be called an Igbo man before being called a Nigerian.

na lie
it's Just like saying we are Africans before saying we are earthIans
what does that have to do with developing Ibo land
or Yoruba land

I would never forget the statement of the man from OTUOKE and I quote

"Nigeria has always rigged elections right from its independence".

Mr Jonathan knew he rigged all elections and confessed to it and that is one of the attributes of a good leader even if he knew he had failed us. He accepted the fact that His administration was never truthful and sincere at all times or made up of saints but requested for some time to make up but yet was denied the opportunity with Nigerians Crying for and unspecific amount of change.

he had 6 years
he's a clueless failure

Sometimes I still wonder why a corrupt Man will play with the intelligence of over 160 million Nigerians by saying he will thrash corruption. Does he know what it takes to thrash corruption? It might make the country bankrupt because all cases must go legal, the accused must be tried before prosecuted and in every legal sitting the lawyers and judges are being paid, the law enforcement agencies and anti graft agencies are being mobilized too and this will ground our economy besides we all know the condition of our Judicial system where someone will stand trial for 20 years.
Well, Kudos to him and his advisers for the success of their golden strategy! For telling Nigerians what they needed to hear (CHANGE) and capitalising on our religious bigotry and fanaticism.

many fast ways to fight quarrupshin
legal and extra judicial
only requires commitment

Please Mr President, I sincerely appeal to you to stop playing the mind game and start giving priority to your official assignments because Boko Haram is still bombing and other atrocities are also still very noted. Please Sir, Let the Labour of our Heroes past Never be in vain!

I want Oby Ezekwesili (bring back our girls), Lovers of Politics and all Nigerians to see this even as i await your criticisms with great anticipation but don't forget that any of the politicians you take sides with doesn't add to your bank account and even if it does, its only but a fraction of their Childrens school fees in England. And also remember that Ex Governor Amaechi, Governor Rochas Okorocha or even Ex President Jonathan and their second generation can never be relegated to a two rooms apartment in life again but they are chances that you might never exceed a bungalow in life so say the TRUTH ALWAYS!

never say never

Please note that I am not a politician and I support no Political Party at all but I stand for the truth.

get off the fence
you're either for or against

Ishilove and Lala please help me take this to frontpage.

Dr Samuel Nsoha
Re: So Finally They Aren't Saints.... by Andyg: 5:08am On Oct 13, 2015
Hmmm OK!

(1) (Reply)

Screen And Confirm Me Or Refund My Money..amaechi To APC Leaders-scanews / Jerusalem Visit: How God Used Fayose To Pronounce Me Speaker - Dogara / Who Will Win The 2016 U.s. Presidntial Election And Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.