Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,067 members, 7,939,292 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 10:21 PM

The Police Is Your Friend!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Police Is Your Friend!!! (367 Views)

SEE Picture That Proves That Your Neighbour Is Not Your Friend / “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User / Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Police Is Your Friend!!! by Nobody: 11:03pm On Oct 12, 2015
THROUGH THE EYES OF A CHILD
One thing I loved about Sundays was the jollof rice mummy always cooked after church. I didn’t really like going to church, not because I hate God, but because I was a kid who loves to play and jump around, and church restricts that for a few hours.
The last time I went to church, I should have concentrated; I should have prayed harder and worshipped God solemnly. But, as usual I was that carefree child who had no problems in the world, listening half-heartedly to the sermon. Although we are not rich, we are not beggars on the street. And besides, our financial situation wasn’t my business; my parents took care of that. My only duty was to be a very obedient child and enjoy my mother’s every Sunday Jollof rice.
On that fateful Sunday after church service, we rode happily in my father’s keke (tricycle) singing the new worship song we learnt at church that day. By ‘we’ I mean me, my three other siblings including our last born who was strapped to my mother’s back and my parents. My parents sang the worship song as my father drove the ‘keke’; I guess the Holy Spirit was still flowing through them. But, I sang along because I was happy, excited and I anticipated the sweet jollof rice. All in all, we were all happy!
We sang on happily, it was just a normal Sunday for all of us until we were stopped by the Police....
Please continue reading at https://aminatawastories./2015/10/12/the-police-is-your-friend/
Re: The Police Is Your Friend!!! by naijaboiy: 11:06pm On Oct 12, 2015
angry

(1) (Reply)

School Of Marriage. / Understanding Courting Or Courtship / Am New Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.