Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,327 members, 7,940,312 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 10:31 PM

Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? (142376 Views)

How Much Does It Cost To Get Police Report From Alagbon? / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / Nigerian Police Report(police Character) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by OAM4J: 1:31am On Mar 01, 2012
^Thanks my guy!
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by Raxxye(m): 11:02am On Mar 01, 2012
X-2-X:

I see a lot of "Sent" from OAM4J. Would it not be good if these are matched with "Thanks" once the forms are recieved?

OAM4J, biggups to you men!

Thread on its eight page, is there not a better way to do this? Can someone not place these forms on a webhost or something?

Na wa.

I was wondering why there are no “thanks“ for each “sent“ too. Welldone OAM4J. Great job u‘re doing here, n for so many yrs too. Hvn‘t had need for d form, just impressed at ur commitment to helping out.
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by OAM4J: 3:10pm On Mar 01, 2012
^Thanks. Its a pleasure to help when I can, thanks or not.

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by Xray3d: 8:04pm On Mar 02, 2012
Hi OAM4J,

It seems that there are different versions of the Police Character Certificate.
I'm a guy currently applying for work in Accra, Ghana.
Could you please send me one that's applicable? embarassed
My email is: xr4y3d@gmail.com.
You'd be saving a life man,
Thanks loads in advance.
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by OAM4J: 9:28pm On Mar 02, 2012
Xray3d:

Hi OAM4J,

It seems that there are different versions of the Police Character Certificate.
I'm a guy currently applying for work in Accra, Ghana.
Could you please send me one that's applicable? embarassed
My email is: xr4y3d@gmail.com.
You'd be saving a life man,
Thanks loads in advance.

Sent. There is only one version of the certificate issued by Police Force Hqtrs for all purposes including job application overseas.
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by Xray3d: 11:10am On Mar 03, 2012
Thanks loadz OAM4J,

Thy art a life saver grin
Medawase paa!! (thank you so much)
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by jcman: 4:25pm On Apr 05, 2012
Hellow Friends,

Could any one be kind enough to send the Nigerian Police character report form to me?

I need it urgently.

my email: jcnmor@yahoo.com
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by farightvent: 12:05am On Apr 08, 2012
meet them at alagbon close Ikoyi.
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by manucho: 3:50am On Apr 10, 2012
0AM4J pls i need the police character report form also and here is my email: rockafeller4real@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by OAM4J: 11:22am On Apr 10, 2012
jcman: Hellow Friends,

Could any one be kind enough to send the Nigerian Police character report form to me?

I need it urgently.

my email: jcnmor@yahoo.com

manucho: 0AM4J pls i need the police character report form also and here is my email: rockafeller4real@yahoo.com. Thanks

Sent.
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by sheguncares: 5:00pm On Apr 10, 2012
X-2-X:
hbid, check you inbox.

Cheers

Please can you send me a copy of the form please? my email is.. sheguncares@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by teeebest(m): 6:25pm On Apr 18, 2012
@x-2-x,hi could you please forward the forms to me too.i urgently need it for immigration purpose.◦-†нªηкs-◦.e-mail:larrykom03@yahoo.com.thanks
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by loverencha: 8:51pm On Apr 18, 2012
Please, Kindly send me a copy of the POLICE CHARACTER REPORT form... I need it for embassy/visa purposes.

I am grateful. God bless you

: love_ofure2007@yahoo.com

Regards
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by diarra94(m): 10:03am On Apr 20, 2012
yh i also need it badly. My email ivangotmail@yahoo.com. Thanks man.
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by feli114(f): 11:45pm On Apr 26, 2012
I need to know how to get the form to obtain a police report from Nigeria. Your help would be greatly appreciated. My email address is dicaperl1@yahoo.com Thank you!
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by thebaft: 8:58am On Apr 30, 2012
Please can someone send me the police character report form to me at manny.walford@gmail.com.

Thanks.
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by loverencha: 10:20am On Apr 30, 2012
I think the request of the forms should stop because no one is answering us anymore...
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by Nobody: 10:01am On May 03, 2012
@ all that have not had a response to their request, please go to this link and download it for yourself.

http://www.nigeriacrb.com/

Click on apply now and you will see where it say ''download form''
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by OAM4J: 3:42pm On May 03, 2012
sheguncares:

Please can you send me a copy of the form please? my email is.. sheguncares@yahoo.com

Thanks

loverencha: Please, Kindly send me a copy of the POLICE CHARACTER REPORT form... I need it for embassy/visa purposes.

I am grateful. God bless you

: love_ofure2007@yahoo.com

Regards

feli114: I need to know how to get the form to obtain a police report from Nigeria. Your help would be greatly appreciated. My email address is dicaperl1@yahoo.com Thank you!

thebaft: Please can someone send me the police character report form to me at manny.walford@gmail.com.

Thanks.

teeebest: @x-2-x,hi could you please forward the forms to me too.i urgently need it for immigration purpose.◦-†нªηкs-◦.e-mail:larrykom03@yahoo.com.thanks

Am sorry I have not checked this thread for a while.

Sent to you all.

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by loverencha: 7:01am On May 04, 2012
@OAM4J, thank you very much for sending me the Police Character report form..

I appreciate it..

Kind regards
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by biolabee(m): 7:32pm On May 10, 2012
@OAM4J please what is the process for getting this police report and how long does it take

Can I use my stamp pad or must it be the one of the police station

Please help ..anyone
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by Abeyperera: 3:17am On May 14, 2012
Please can someone help me get a police record from Nigeria - this for my parents for Visa purposes I need to get this in 10 days.
But the issue is they lived in Nigeria over 25 years ago. Not sure if this information is available.
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by bulletG(m): 10:19am On Jun 08, 2012
Hello, can anyone help me with the police report form..... i need it asap. am a male, and please do u know if i can process it at abuja. my email is ejykco2002@yahoo.com
thanks
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by chemashie(m): 9:32am On Jun 09, 2012
@ OAM4J, please send me the police character report. I need it to clear my Saudi Arabia Visa. Pls send to bankolemutolib@yahoo.com
Thanx in anticipation.
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by ferhyntorlah(f): 5:04pm On Jun 13, 2012
Hi, everyone. I got the forms from OAMAJ and decided to upload it for those who urgently need it. Thank you OAMAJ for your assistance.
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by OAM4J: 5:19pm On Jun 13, 2012
^Well done ferhyntorlah. Just seeing the updates on the thread.
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by chemashie(m): 10:36pm On Jun 13, 2012
Thanx a lot OAM4J, i got the message.
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by myb4eva: 8:31am On Jun 14, 2012
@x-2-x & hbid
Please kindly forward the police character form to me on fidelitynefe@yahooo.co.uk

Thanks for being your brother's keeper.
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by bulletG(m): 4:31pm On Jun 14, 2012
thanks OAM4J!!! U ARE THE BEST!!!........................
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by OAM4J: 7:02pm On Jun 14, 2012
chemashie: Thanx a lot OAM4J, i got the message.

bullet G: thanks OAM4J!!! U ARE THE BEST!!!........................

My pleasure.

myb4eva: @x-2-x & hbid
Please kindly forward the police character form to me on fidelitynefe@yahooo.co.uk

Thanks for being your brother's keeper.

Sent.
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by Chiefigho: 11:19am On Jun 21, 2012
i also need pls... rickkybliss@yahoo.com thnks so much for u goodwill.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

Diary Of A Nigerian Student living In Moscow, Russia. / Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan / Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.