Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,684 members, 7,938,082 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 04:55 PM

Sub Standard Laptops At Www.smartbuyng.com - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Sub Standard Laptops At Www.smartbuyng.com (594 Views)

U.S Used Laptops At Cheap Prices In Lagos And Ilorin. / Mini Laptops At Cheapest Price / We Buy Dead Laptops At GOOD Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sub Standard Laptops At Www.smartbuyng.com by krazynaija(m): 10:30pm On Apr 26, 2009
Hello,

Warning to you people who like cheap stuffs, i saw an advert on www. smartbuyng.com selling notebook laptops, ACER ASPIRE ONE, for N45000 so i went to their office at Surulere to get mine.

I bought mine and used it for just 1 day, then it started hanging,and suddenly it stopped booting i was still complaining when the screen just stopped displaying, i went to their office and i was told to visit the acer warranty centre around Oshodi, That notebook has been there for about 2 weeks now.Why do Nigerians just love selling fake products.

Have you bought that product and had those problems too?, tell us your experience with the company and the product.

CHECK BEFORE YOU BUY THE NEXT EYE CATCHNG COMPUTER YOU SEE,

(1) (Reply)

21'' Flat Screen For Sale / Nairaland Gamers! I Need A New Or Used Modded/chipped Psp! / For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.