Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,703 members, 7,882,408 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 01:21 AM

Trend Amongst Nairaland Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Trend Amongst Nairaland Men (3175 Views)

Nairaland Men Are Too Weak Sexually / The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* / Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trend Amongst Nairaland Men by curious121(m): 1:13am On Apr 27, 2009
I have noticed a common trend amongst many boys, men etc of Nairaland. Many of them constantly critisize girls' pictures and still yet to this day, the same ones insulting girls who are brave enough/ have the guts to post their pics don't seem to want to show their own, I am guessing they are also not too 'easy on the eyes' either, not only that, when asked for a glimpse of their picture, they come up with flimsy excuses and constantly wave it off. Only God knows what these men look like in real life, wonders truly shall never end.
Re: Trend Amongst Nairaland Men by Nobody: 1:14am On Apr 27, 2009
curious121:

I have noticed a common trend amongst many boys, men etc of Nairaland. Many of them constantly critisize girls' pictures and still yet to this day, the same ones insulting girls who are brave enough/ have the guts to post their pics don't seem to want to show their own, I am guessing they are also not too 'easy on the eyes' either, not only that, when asked for a glimpse of their picture, they come up with flimsy excuses and constantly wave it off. Only God knows what these men look like in real life, wonders truly shall never end.

I loff you already.

Thank you cheesy cheesy
Re: Trend Amongst Nairaland Men by evergreen6: 1:15am On Apr 27, 2009
@poster
i agree with u
Re: Trend Amongst Nairaland Men by platinumnk(f): 1:19am On Apr 27, 2009
here here smiley
Re: Trend Amongst Nairaland Men by TOYOSI20(f): 1:20am On Apr 27, 2009
curious121:

Precisely!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Trend Amongst Nairaland Men by chiogo(f): 1:20am On Apr 27, 2009
Lolz, this is coming from a male too. kudos to you for being honest.
Re: Trend Amongst Nairaland Men by Oxone(m): 1:31am On Apr 27, 2009
curious121:

exactly my point wink wink
Re: Trend Amongst Nairaland Men by Hauwa1: 1:50am On Apr 27, 2009
the funny thing is that, they don't even have a small passport pix themselves grin
Re: Trend Amongst Nairaland Men by Oxone(m): 1:59am On Apr 27, 2009
*Hauwa*:

the funny thing is that, they don't even have a small passport pix themselves grin

haba hawa grin grin grin
Re: Trend Amongst Nairaland Men by destroya: 2:09am On Apr 27, 2009
@poster: omo guy sharrrrap ya mouth there. Women are naturally exhibitionists and guys are naturally voyeurs. I don't remeber telling any of these numbskull ladies to put there photos on an unregulated website where I can take their photos and produce some malicious photoshoped wonders with them and basically mare whatever reputation they might have once had.

You are either gay, or not just too bright up there to be suggesting that one posts their actual image online for the world to see.
Ma guy, dey ya own self!
Re: Trend Amongst Nairaland Men by Nobody: 2:12am On Apr 27, 2009
destroya:

@poster: omo guy sharrrrap ya mouth there. Women are naturally exhibitionists and guys are naturally voyeurs. I don't remeber telling any of these numbskull ladies to put there photos on an unregulated website where I can take their photos and produce some malicious photoshoped wonders with them and basically mare whatever reputation they might have once had.

You are either gay, or not just too bright up there to be suggesting that one posts their actual image online for the world to see.
Ma guy, dey ya own self!
[i]You [/i]shut up! cool cool cool
Re: Trend Amongst Nairaland Men by platinumnk(f): 2:29am On Apr 27, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

[i]You [/i]shut up! cool cool cool

U tell him girl!!

Onyezuzu angry angry angry
Re: Trend Amongst Nairaland Men by bluespice(f): 3:16am On Apr 27, 2009
lol
ladies go easy on destroya he's got a point
tho OP im in support of ur motion jare cheesy
Re: Trend Amongst Nairaland Men by sparta(f): 12:14pm On Apr 27, 2009
Destroya, post your pics if you dare angry
Re: Trend Amongst Nairaland Men by spikedcylinder: 12:31pm On Apr 27, 2009
Shebi they say its a man's world? undecided
That's how voyeurism has led most of them to their bloody graves. undecided
Re: Trend Amongst Nairaland Men by romsky: 12:55pm On Apr 27, 2009
thats right
Re: Trend Amongst Nairaland Men by SoAmazing(m): 1:13pm On Apr 27, 2009
@poster, curiosity killed the cat, right?Wonder why your own pic hasn't been uploaded yet.Stop talking doodles and spilling phlegm from both sides of your mouth!
Re: Trend Amongst Nairaland Men by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 27, 2009
ROTFLMCAO grin grin grin
Re: Trend Amongst Nairaland Men by sweetpain: 1:21pm On Apr 27, 2009
OP na woman wrapper. Make una liff am.Our girls can speak for themselves.
Re: Trend Amongst Nairaland Men by Secretz(f): 1:23pm On Apr 27, 2009
spikedcylinder:

abi o! grin
Re: Trend Amongst Nairaland Men by SoAmazing(m): 1:27pm On Apr 27, 2009
@poster, you called the bluff of blokes on nairaland and as such I've posted mine.Can't wait to see yours except you're a hypocrite!
Re: Trend Amongst Nairaland Men by curious121(m): 2:17pm On Apr 27, 2009
@destroya
If that's what makes you feel better.

@SoAmazing
Maybe if you had read my post properly, you would have noticed I was talking about the guy's who yab girls' pictures and yet do not have the guts to post their own, plus I did not make my point about them in general, I was talking about a number of them. What's posting my own picture got to do with the point I'm trying to make? Chill out, seriously undecided
Re: Trend Amongst Nairaland Men by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 27, 2009
spikedcylinder:

am voyeuring ur new profile pic right now . . . tongue cheesy grin

dayokanu will be so happy grin
Re: Trend Amongst Nairaland Men by IyaKadijat(f): 2:22pm On Apr 27, 2009
This is not just a trend on Nairaland. I have noticed the same thing on many blog/forum type sites. The ones talking the most b.s. about everyone's pictures are also the ones who don't post a pic of themselves. I think it's a way for them to get over their own insecurities.
Re: Trend Amongst Nairaland Men by Nobody: 2:46pm On Apr 27, 2009

See grammars!!!!  GUY you make me LAUGH!!!! You dey yarn DUST gba! what about Malicious worms!!! F U C K!!  This   
unregulated website
  Unregulated Website ineed! so you are regulated!!  grin

You might post your pics on a forum if you like or not depending on individual,  Referring to your QUOTE! That is absolutely a JAGBAJANTICS Nonsense you typed there.

What of other sites like facebook etc,  I think You should PADLOCK YOUR MOUTH AND DELETE WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT TO THE RECYCLE BIN OF NAIRALAND!!  cheesy
Re: Trend Amongst Nairaland Men by yme1(f): 2:47pm On Apr 27, 2009
@poster
huh huh huh
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Trend Amongst Nairaland Men by systems: 2:51pm On Apr 27, 2009
Pictures say little or nothing. Visit some of them and you would see that they live like pigs.
Re: Trend Amongst Nairaland Men by webpro(m): 2:54pm On Apr 27, 2009
my friend sharap, an idle mind, ?
Re: Trend Amongst Nairaland Men by Secretz(f): 2:56pm On Apr 27, 2009
To be honest some people  have genuine reasons for not putting their pic up and more often than not I don't blame them!!! But still @ poster, I get your point! lol  

grin
systems:

Pictures say little or nothing. Visit some of them and you would see that they live like pigs.

lmao grin
Re: Trend Amongst Nairaland Men by presido1: 3:54pm On Apr 27, 2009
Onyezuzu
U for put "n" b4 the first "z". You need for lesson. How much will u pay? cool cool cool

Make una no blame us abegi most(all) of us no fine so no need to snap talkless of uploading sef. cheesy cheesy

But poster u sounds like a she tongue tongue
Re: Trend Amongst Nairaland Men by Oxone(m): 3:57pm On Apr 27, 2009
faakay:

See grammars!!!!  GUY you make me LAUGH!!!! You dey yarn DUST gba! what about Malicious worms!!! F U C K!!  This      Unregulated Website ineed! so you are regulated!!  grin

You might post your pics on a forum if you like or not depending on individual,  Referring to your QUOTE! That is absolutely a JAGBAJANTICS Nonsense you typed there.

What of other sites like facebook etc,  I think You should PADLOCK YOUR MOUTH AND DELETE WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT TO THE RECYCLE BIN OF NAIRALAND!!  cheesy

nairaland una no go kill me o grin grin grin
Re: Trend Amongst Nairaland Men by clergyman2(m): 4:01pm On Apr 27, 2009
na those wey dey criticize girls na dem luv girls pass. dem dey camuflage

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Does Cheating Mean You Don't Love Your Partner? / The Sexiest Foreigner In The Romance Section ( Based On Pictures As Usual) / Na Mostly Ugly Girls Dat Give U Problem And Heartache

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.