Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,362 members, 7,910,851 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 06:14 PM

Opinion: Burna Boy Is Highly Underrated And Unappreciated. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Opinion: Burna Boy Is Highly Underrated And Unappreciated. (1273 Views)

"Link Up" - Phyno Featuring Burna Boy & M.I (Audio, Video) / Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? / Top 5 Very Good But Very Underrated Rappers In Nigeria (My Opinion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: Burna Boy Is Highly Underrated And Unappreciated. by Baritone(m): 7:48am On Oct 13, 2015
I am an avid listener of music. Songs I listen to range from blues to soul, reggae to rock. Favourites of mine too numerous to list include Sam Cooke, Boys2meb, Fela and Carolina Liar etc.
However, I must say we are not doing great justice in appreciating the talent of the Don Gorgon: Burna Boy.
Hate him or love him, Burna Boy is mind blowing. He chose a genre so unique and distinct to the ears. His production line of hits since he started singing includes "Like to party"," Yawa dey", "Run my race", "Don Gorgon" and "Soke" etc.
Even with these, it is sad to discover that he is underappreciated by the Nigerian music industry and music consumers.
Obviously, he has his guilty pleasure which he indulges in. Let's not forget to respect his deep music talent.
In my opinion, BB and Jesse Jagz could be the next big export after Fela.

What's your say.
Cc: lalasticlala, airmark.

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: Burna Boy Is Highly Underrated And Unappreciated. by wagazala: 7:53am On Oct 13, 2015
I've always said it that there seems to be some sort of underground campaign against Burna.
Can't wait to see a Burna and Jargo track though.
Re: Opinion: Burna Boy Is Highly Underrated And Unappreciated. by Mancity26(m): 8:00am On Oct 13, 2015
...naija na d place wey dey appreciate rough music more dan good music, see most naija music fan no dey after ur good lyrics but d beat, ur swag, ur six pack and others.., see as lil kesh take blow with his yeye lyrics. Oluwa burna boy is trying and talented but naija na one kind place. Underappreciated.. Most naija celebrities dey after money even me. Give the street what they need and u wil blow #funnynation comedian
Re: Opinion: Burna Boy Is Highly Underrated And Unappreciated. by Nobody: 8:08am On Oct 13, 2015
Your opinion. In my opinion he is overrated and over appreciated.
Re: Opinion: Burna Boy Is Highly Underrated And Unappreciated. by buzquet(m): 8:21am On Oct 13, 2015
He should try and add dance all to his beats
Re: Opinion: Burna Boy Is Highly Underrated And Unappreciated. by Baritone(m): 8:33am On Oct 13, 2015
buzquet:
He should try and add dance all to his beats
Those who did add dance to their beats, their songs lasted for just 1 year max. Example - Azonto by WizKid,
Re: Opinion: Burna Boy Is Highly Underrated And Unappreciated. by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 13, 2015
To me, he is NOT underrated. We all know he is good.
Re: Opinion: Burna Boy Is Highly Underrated And Unappreciated. by Acisky(m): 7:55pm On Oct 13, 2015
I agree with you bro, he is underrated
Re: Opinion: Burna Boy Is Highly Underrated And Unappreciated. by casttlebarbz(m): 6:52am On Oct 14, 2015
i agree wit u, he is even better than patoranking, evrytin about him is different nd unique

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Burna Boy Is Highly Underrated And Unappreciated. by Rhymzydmf(m): 7:46am On Oct 14, 2015
He is gud n outstanding.. Reminds me of fela kuti.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Burna Boy Is Highly Underrated And Unappreciated. by destinysaid(m): 12:51pm On Oct 14, 2015
ya thanks for noticing ....... I love his songs , buh ppl don't seem to like him embarassed maybe because he's nt like em olamide ....... he's a dancehall and afrobeat master
Re: Opinion: Burna Boy Is Highly Underrated And Unappreciated. by Baldg: 4:18am On Mar 15, 2021
This piece is valid.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Photos Of A Double Amputee Model / Download MP3: Erigga Ft Oga Network - NEXT TRACK / Which Softwares And Which Sites Do You Download Your Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.