Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,254 members, 7,880,943 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:42 AM

Kcee's Fans Blast Him On Instagram For Mocking Woman's B4 & After Makeup Pics - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kcee's Fans Blast Him On Instagram For Mocking Woman's B4 & After Makeup Pics (37085 Views)

Efe Performs At AY Live: Fans Blast Him / Nigerians Blast Freeze For Mocking Adeboye Over His Retirement (photos) / Unoaku Anyadike Shares No Makeup Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kcee's Fans Blast Him On Instagram For Mocking Woman's B4 & After Makeup Pics by unmask: 12:41am On Oct 14, 2015
Face of deceit......kcee was right......same peeps be crying foul when folks brandish tattoos.....claiming the good book forbids altering the body......yet they do worse with their powders......

You can't even hug girls these days.....cos you will get stained with powder
Re: Kcee's Fans Blast Him On Instagram For Mocking Woman's B4 & After Makeup Pics by Wolfbrother(m): 10:39am On Oct 14, 2015
abeg all those people shd keep quiet , kcee, is right do those look like the same 2 people in the picture? grin grin grin
Re: Kcee's Fans Blast Him On Instagram For Mocking Woman's B4 & After Makeup Pics by Rosemary216(f): 8:59pm On Oct 14, 2015
eni4real:
naughty you!
hehe6ehehehe cheesy me not 9aughty ooo
Re: Kcee's Fans Blast Him On Instagram For Mocking Woman's B4 & After Makeup Pics by iamauxin(m): 12:04am On Oct 15, 2015
tammie24:

You don't know anything
If she gets a good lawyer
Na smiling to the bank things grin
ssh, which one is getting good lawyer? There is simply no cause of action here. On the issue of defamation, she will have to prove the actual defamatory remark , and here i fail to see any. Moreover, even if she successfully brings up the issue, she will lose the case because she is actually ugly and that will be a justification for the defamation
Re: Kcee's Fans Blast Him On Instagram For Mocking Woman's B4 & After Makeup Pics by tammie24: 6:01am On Oct 15, 2015
iamauxin:
ssh, which one is getting good lawyer? There is simply no cause of action here. On the issue of defamation, she will have to prove the actual defamatory remark , and here i fail to see any. Moreover, even if she successfully brings up the issue, she will lose the case because she is actually ugly and that will be a justification for the defamation
So what you are saying is that one can just pick anybody's picture and use it the way you please. I won't argue with you but I'll like you to try and use a troublesome lawyer's picture in that manner.
Re: Kcee's Fans Blast Him On Instagram For Mocking Woman's B4 & After Makeup Pics by iamauxin(m): 6:17am On Oct 15, 2015
tammie24:
So what you are saying is that one can just pick anybody's picture and use it the way you please. I won't argue with you but I'll like you to try and use a troublesome lawyer's picture in that manner.
in what manner abeg? And what will the charge read? It seems you don't know that matters are thrown out on a daily basis in court. The court doesn't entertain suit from meddlesome interlopers (busy-bodies) ....moreover, most of this pictures are gotten from social media. Once you are signed up in any social media, the terms and conditions of such social media instantly takes away somehow your private details including your display pictures....what Kcee did was morally bad. I don't in anyway support him, but if you think that the lady can make a dime from this publication then you're on a long thing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Odunlade Adekola Releases Pre-birthday Photos . / Onyeka Nwelue: Monogamy Is A Sham, Your Private Part Is Not Meant For One Person / Nafisat Abdullahi Beautiful In New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.