Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,024 members, 7,919,259 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 04:47 AM

Doctors In The House I Need Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors In The House I Need Help (348 Views)

Doctors In The House I Need Urgent Help / Doctors In Kaduna Protest Invasion Of Snakes And Mismanagement / Doctors In The House,i Need Some Explanation To This Result. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctors In The House I Need Help by remotecontrol: 8:56am On Oct 13, 2015
I just noticed this sore in my leg. I just can't say how it got there. All I remember is that my leg started paining me say last week I looked and saw the sore.

What might be the cause. Is possible I hit my leg somewhere but the funny thing is that I can't remember. And the mouth of the wound is inside instead of out, if you understand what I mean.
Re: Doctors In The House I Need Help by remotecontrol: 9:00am On Oct 13, 2015
The sore

Re: Doctors In The House I Need Help by remotecontrol: 9:06am On Oct 13, 2015
The skin around it is black. Can it be bad blood? But at the moment I haven't noticed any boils coming out of it. I plan using razor blade to remove the bad blood. Is it a good idea?

I can't go to the hospital now because am currently having training somewhere
Re: Doctors In The House I Need Help by akinloluwao: 9:50am On Oct 13, 2015
You better find your way to the hospital. Health is wealth. Is it not when you are alive and well that you can run around and look for money? go hospital abeg
Re: Doctors In The House I Need Help by remotecontrol: 6:44am On Oct 16, 2015
Thought you guys deleted the thread. Anyway am OK now. I used original black stone. That truly is a miracle stone

(1) (Reply)

Http://www.healthcaresups.com/neurocell/ / Top 10 Eyeshadow Tips & Tricks / Sleep Soundly Without Any Disturbance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.