Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,071 members, 7,890,528 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:28 PM

I Had An Unprotected Sex With My Girlfriend. What's Going To Happen - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Had An Unprotected Sex With My Girlfriend. What's Going To Happen (5405 Views)

9 Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Agreeing To Unprotected Sex - Meme / Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking / Do Girls Love Unprotected Sex More Than Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Had An Unprotected Sex With My Girlfriend. What's Going To Happen by lurlah2014(f): 9:17pm On Oct 13, 2015
Hahaha I don run for my dear life ooo[size=8pt][/size] grin that thing of urs NO WAY
prevail23:
come make we do na ,let's see if ur parents will be proud of u..*tongue out*
Re: I Had An Unprotected Sex With My Girlfriend. What's Going To Happen by donMIG(m): 9:43pm On Oct 13, 2015
biGPoppaSays:
I'm 21, She's 19 and I met her weeks ago. She agreed to be my girlfriend after she found out I'm single and she's Also single,, ..well, we had our first sex on last week Monday 5rh of October without condom but I didn't ejaculate before she asked me to stop and I did...the day before yesterday which was Sunday, we did our thing again but this time I quickly ejaculated in her vagina and without condom...I was scared what is going to happen later and I asked her does she know what to use to prevent it and she said no..
she told me not to worry about it but I'm still scared cos I'm not ready to be a father at this time..

GOD I was mad the whole night then the next morning, I woke up to see some of my friends to tell the story then he advice me to go to a chemist. Getting to the chemist, after narrating the story, she then told me there's a drug for prevention after collection and it's "Postinor 1 or 2"

Well to cut long story short,,,I bought it and called her up to come take the drugs and when she came,, she refused to take the drugs ...then I went to the toilet to take a piss and when I came back into the room, I couldn't find the drugs..then I asked her where it is and she told me she's taken it but I think she's lying cos she already refused to take the drug..

Now I am consulting y'all please help me can I still buy the postinor today again so I make sure she takes it in my presence and there will be no side effect? cos the chemist said it's under 72hrs of unprotected sex that the drugs can still work.. today makes it 48hr

Hehehe
I just had to laff
CRAPSH!T!LOL
21 n he had unprotected sex n is asking what will happen
Guy here is d sour truth
4 things r involved
1.PREGNANCY
2.STD
3 . EXPERIENCE
4.WEDDING
ANYONE U CHOOSE WILL TEACH U A LESSON!
GUDLUCK...N KEEP IT LOCKED!!!
Re: I Had An Unprotected Sex With My Girlfriend. What's Going To Happen by prevail23(m): 8:44am On Oct 14, 2015
lurlah2014:
Hahaha I don run for my dear life ooo[size=8pt][/size] grin that thing of urs NO WAY
lwkmd...were u see d tin? cox d last time I checked, I wasn't naked on d picture on my profile.
Re: I Had An Unprotected Sex With My Girlfriend. What's Going To Happen by Kingsley1000(m): 9:07am On Oct 14, 2015
donMIG:

Hehehe I just had to laff CRAPSH!T!LOL 21 n he had unprotected sex n is asking what will happen Guy here is d sour truth 4 things r involved 1.PREGNANCY 2.STD 3 . EXPERIENCE 4.WEDDING ANYONE U CHOOSE WILL TEACH U A LESSON! GUDLUCK...N KEEP IT LOCKED!!!
grin postnior will do the work

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies- How To Get A Smaller Waist And Bigger Hip/butt ....part 1 / He Refused To Marry Me Cos Of My Age But I Still Have Feelings For Him / What Nice Birthday Gift Can I Buy For A Female Crush.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.