Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,818 members, 7,872,743 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:00 PM

Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES (101873 Views)

Panic Grips Buhari’s Ministers / Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES / DSS Screens Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees- PUNCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by scantee(m): 11:52am On Oct 13, 2015
Neyoor:
Saraki is partial! The Nil was louder than the Hi!
bro u noticed that too? D guy is partial
Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by FreeGlobe(f): 11:53am On Oct 13, 2015
Beremx:
So what's wrong with being pregnant for a Yoruba man?

Berem show your pregnancy pictures or idonbelieveit

1 Like

Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by Charleschidera(m): 11:53am On Oct 13, 2015
Amaechi's name is not among the nominees to screen today....... Why nah
Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by signature2012(m): 11:53am On Oct 13, 2015
Leyemoshood:
Im loving this..the PDP senators did not want APC chairman to be in the chambers,when SP asked for votes,PDP senators "nay" was loudest but saraki used his power to say "yes" have it lools

No mind saraki,e dey do good boy.
Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by UniqueGem(m): 11:53am On Oct 13, 2015
As these Nominees make their way in, i hope they have practised the national anthem and pledge very well. Because failure to recite na die ooo.
Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by Leyemoshood: 11:54am On Oct 13, 2015
Udo Udoma about to be screened,he's in the chamber already

1 Like

Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by Icecream4U(m): 11:54am On Oct 13, 2015
Highcuerayte:
You see your poor mentality, how can a dove be engulfed in darkness?
with this your line of thought, i'm sorry i can't help you.
Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by signature2012(m): 11:54am On Oct 13, 2015
Charleschidera:
Amaechi's name is not among the nominees to screen today....... Why nah
Amaechi is still further notice grin
Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by Tolatutu: 11:55am On Oct 13, 2015
drss:
ameachi will never be a minister! Quote me anywhere.

I'll remind you of this statement when he becomes Minister

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 13, 2015
1st person is now addressing the senate... Sen Udoma or wetin from Cross River.
Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by frank3009(m): 11:56am On Oct 13, 2015
midolian:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPS7rHsk9WY

The Nigerian senate will Tuesday (today) in Abuja begin the screening of the first batch of ministerial nominees forwarded to it by President Muhammadu Buhari.

The nominees include Nigerians drawn from across the states and different professions.
The batch include the spokesperson of the ruling All Progressives Congress, Lai Mohammed; former governors Chibuike Amaechi and Babatunde Fashola; Abubakar Malami; former defence chief, Abdurahman Dambazzau; former governorship candidate in Taraba state, Aisha Alhassan; Adebayo Shittu; former senator, Udo Udoma and Ibrahim Jibril.
Others are Suleiman Adamu; former senator, Chris Nigige; Kemi Adeosun; Ahmed Ibeto and Hadi Sirika.

Also expected to appear before the upper legislative chamber are former PDP chairman, Audu Ogbeh; former Abia governor, Ogbonnaya Onu; NNPC group managing director, Ibeh kachikwu; Amina Mohammed; Solomon Dalong; Suleiman Adamu; and former Ekiti governor, Kayode Fayemi.

PREMIUM TIMES’ national assembly correspondent, Adebayo Hassan, is in the senate chambers and will bring you live updates of the session, expected to kickoff at 10:00 a.m. Nigerian time

Live Updates

9.38.Former Ekiti Governors and APC Chieftains, Niyi Adebayo and Segun Oni, arrived National Assembly to boost Kayode Fayemi’s morale before the Senate during the screening

Ministerial nominee, Amina Mohammed, arriving the Senate

9.43.Kaduna ministerial nominee, Amina Mohammed, arrives

9.51.APC National Chairman, John Odigie-Oyegun, arrives the National Assembly

10:04Ahead of the screening session, slated to commence at 11am, the Senate gallery is now filled to the brim, especially by associates and family members of the nominees. Many people are locked out.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/191423-nigeria-senate-screens-buharis-ministers-live-updates.html

Stay tuned...

https://www.twitter.com/NTANewsNow/status/653867371258585088
. Curfew was declared while some guys went to watch match and met the soldiers on their way....the soldiers decided to flog them according to the numbers on their clothes (jerseys)...the first guy was wearing chelsea jersey 12 Mikel Obi...he was flogged 12 strokes and the second person was wearing 50cent...they gave 50 strokes...on the process the third man started crying from afar...Guess what? He is a fulani man wearing vote Buhari 2015.....please don't laugh alone..gudmorning
#fdot says#.

4 Likes

Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by frank3009(m): 11:56am On Oct 13, 2015
Curfew was declared while some guys went to watch match and met the soldiers on their way....the soldiers decided to flog them according to the numbers on their clothes (jerseys)...the first guy was wearing chelsea jersey 12 Mikel Obi...he was flogged 12 strokes and the second person was wearing 50cent...they gave 50 strokes...on the process the third man started crying from afar...Guess what? He is a fulani man wearing vote Buhari 2015.....please don't laugh alone..gudmorning
#fdot says#.

1 Like

Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 13, 2015
Baba leave story, take a bow and leave. Shebi na former senator u be.
Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by dekdek: 11:59am On Oct 13, 2015
[s]
qtx:

am not here to insult anybody rather to be more objective.
But from your language i can see normal people dont need to join issues with those who are not well upstairs like you. so i rest my case. keep barking and go violent lets see how you end up. cheesy
[/s]

Next time u stick with what u know instead of telling shameless lies.

2 Likes

Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by Charleschidera(m): 11:59am On Oct 13, 2015
signature2012:
Amaechi is still further notice grin
I will like to watch when he will be screened....... Saint Amaechi
Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by scantee(m): 11:59am On Oct 13, 2015
This Sen Udoma get CV o, the man get level

1 Like

Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 13, 2015
frank3009:
Curfew was declared while some guys went to watch match and met the soldiers on their way....the soldiers decided to flog them according to the numbers on their clothes (jerseys)...the first guy was wearing chelsea jersey 12 Mikel Obi...he was flogged 12 strokes and the second person was wearing 50cent...they gave 50 strokes...on the process the third man started crying from afar...Guess what? He is a fulani man wearing vote Buhari 2015.....please don't laugh alone..gudmorning
#fdot says#.

How this place take resemble joke section. Oga, park ur load commot. Ministerial nominee screening in process.

3 Likes

Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by Beremx(f): 12:00pm On Oct 13, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Berem show your pregnancy pictures or idonbelieveit
you better don't believe it. Lolz!

1 Like

Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by meforyou1(m): 12:00pm On Oct 13, 2015
BlackHuman:
What is Abaribe still doing in d Senate?....Shebi, d Tribunal has Sacked him yesterday.
he wount leave till appeal ends

1 Like

Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 13, 2015
I see Sen Udoma Udo Udoma as Minister of Commerce wink

My impression about Senator Saraki is changing...the guy is good grin

2 Likes

Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by Leyemoshood: 12:02pm On Oct 13, 2015
the Saraki's question na very sensible question oo...Public sector investment?hmmmm
Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by BALLOSKI: 12:02pm On Oct 13, 2015
Udo Udoma is a confident man. I like the way he speaks.

5 Likes

Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by dabossman(m): 12:03pm On Oct 13, 2015
scantee:

And he was a two-time PDP senator, now nominated by an APC President. Politics and strange bedfellows.

2 Likes

Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by meforyou1(m): 12:03pm On Oct 13, 2015
Sen Udoma Udo Udoma is good

1 Like

Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 13, 2015
scantee:

The man is fluent and factual..... Give him a portfolio related to business and investment cheesy cheesy he would serve better.... #My opinion!

1 Like

Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by signature2012(m): 12:03pm On Oct 13, 2015
Am feeling this udoma,though I believe more in action than just words.

1 Like

Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by Leyemoshood: 12:06pm On Oct 13, 2015
Senators chanting "bow and go"
Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 13, 2015
DSP....... The house don't want the man to answer DSP's question.

#BowandGo now rent the air

1 Like

Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by anigbajumo(m): 12:06pm On Oct 13, 2015
scantee:

The man is intelligent,see hw the man dey answering the questn wif confidence....

Na fayemi screening I wan watch,it will sweet die
Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by Okinjay(m): 12:06pm On Oct 13, 2015
This Udoma guy is sound abeg.... This is looking like a job interview. *grabs popcorn*

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply)

Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions / "President Buhari's First Photo In 68 Days Since He Left For UK" - Shehu Ashaka / Dino Melaye Cleans Juju On Saraki's Seat With Handkerchief (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.