Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,769 members, 7,941,903 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 03:31 PM

The New Update On Truecaller............ - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The New Update On Truecaller............ (486 Views)

Check Out Whatsapp New Update With Cool Features / Where In Nigeria Is Pank Shin? Truecaller App Keeps Giving That Location. / Why You Might Want To Uninstall Your Truecaller Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The New Update On Truecaller............ by CEO3: 10:34am On Oct 13, 2015
I made a post about the new products of Truecaller, https://www.nairaland.com/2532653/tried-new-truecaller-apps
Recently, an update on the Truecaller app was released last week and I'll say I am pretty impressed at the new upgrade. You can do so many things with the app like block unwanted calls. Blocking unwanted call is something I call awesome, why? I can block a number without them knowing they were blocked unlike other apps that gives you a prompt busy tone. Instead Truecaller gives you 2 options
1. Block common phone call spams like Glo, airtel. We all know they are annoying!!!!!!!
2. Block hidden numbers. All those babes that want to stalk us and them 19 boys, we can block them and manage them like a boss wink
3. Search for numbers effectively with their pictures.
4. Discover new people.........set new "P" with people.
Truecaller I think are trying to give us that privacy we need for our phones just like the way it used to be years ago. grin grin grin
Kudos to them.
But I think they should integrate all 3 functions into 1.......truecaller, truedialer and truemessenger and work on the location thing. That will be pretty awesome smiley smiley smiley
Re: The New Update On Truecaller............ by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 13, 2015
The thing, if the caller got prepaid sim & he/she's don't have this kind of app...still u will never recognized who's calling u...

(1) (Reply)

How To Recover/restore Bricked Blackberry 10 OS / Files Gone Missing After Upgrading To Marshmallows On IH2 / Phone Rooting And Jailbreaking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.