Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,863 members, 7,872,863 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:46 AM

Three Islamist Women Make List, As Barth Nnaji And Odemegwu Are Absent - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Three Islamist Women Make List, As Barth Nnaji And Odemegwu Are Absent (1611 Views)

Biafra: Zionists Form Interim Government, Utomi, Nwodo, Soludo, Gana Make List / Igbos Must Consciously Make Amends For Their Sins- Barth Nnaji / Saraki’s Loyalists To Rubbish Buhari’s Ministerial List As Rivals Plot His Remov (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Three Islamist Women Make List, As Barth Nnaji And Odemegwu Are Absent by maupe: 11:14am On Oct 13, 2015
I have been vindicated. I said the online list of purported ministerial nominees which comprised of Barth Nnaji and Odemegwu was false. At least he included three women. But no ABUJA ministerial nominee.
Re: Three Islamist Women Make List, As Barth Nnaji And Odemegwu Are Absent by hamzakito(m): 11:16am On Oct 13, 2015
k
Re: Three Islamist Women Make List, As Barth Nnaji And Odemegwu Are Absent by ERODEDEAST(f): 11:17am On Oct 13, 2015
This is their Government na
Re: Three Islamist Women Make List, As Barth Nnaji And Odemegwu Are Absent by Ddaji(m): 11:23am On Oct 13, 2015
Who was minister representating FCT during 6years of otueke drunkard. Mr man you just typed trash

2 Likes

Re: Three Islamist Women Make List, As Barth Nnaji And Odemegwu Are Absent by Kyase(m): 11:27am On Oct 13, 2015
maupe:
I have been vindicated. I said the online list of purported ministerial nominees which comprised of Barth Nnaji and Odemegwu was false. At least he included three women. But no ABUJA ministerial nominee.
lol, Baba go kill some people with Heart attack.
Re: Three Islamist Women Make List, As Barth Nnaji And Odemegwu Are Absent by maupe: 11:30am On Oct 13, 2015
Ddaji:
Who was minister representating FCT during 6years of otueke drunkard. Mr man you just typed trash
Mr man are you saying that this government is not representing and executing CHANGE. I thought the APC, was going to do things differently.
Re: Three Islamist Women Make List, As Barth Nnaji And Odemegwu Are Absent by modath(f): 11:37am On Oct 13, 2015
maupe:

Mr Maupe, stop attributing false importance to yourself, no one cares for whatever you feel should be on Baba's list...

Notice me without substance to back it up.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Three Islamist Women Make List, As Barth Nnaji And Odemegwu Are Absent by HzRF(m): 12:00pm On Oct 13, 2015
Ddaji:

Re: Three Islamist Women Make List, As Barth Nnaji And Odemegwu Are Absent by shaqhead: 12:31pm On Oct 13, 2015
maupe:
Islamist women u say? Newbie tryin so hard to get noticed!
Re: Three Islamist Women Make List, As Barth Nnaji And Odemegwu Are Absent by maupe: 12:42pm On Oct 13, 2015
shaqhead:

Islamist women u say? Newbie tryin so hard to get noticed!
OLDIE, hating for being behind in scooping the news. Sorry Dinosaur, you have been replaced. Shape up or shape out.
Re: Three Islamist Women Make List, As Barth Nnaji And Odemegwu Are Absent by shaqhead: 2:00pm On Oct 13, 2015
maupe:

OLDIE, hating for being behind in scooping the news. Sorry Dinosaur, you have been replaced. Shape up or shape out.
Hahahaha newbie I overestimated ur single digit IQ. U call ds ur hooey news? For ds, u sure made news! Common Son, we'v seen "better" and ur worthless rant comes off among d dregs even for a wailer...it pays to eat d humble pie when uve bn bursted cos adding arrogance to ds ur ignorance is lethal!

Try harder and u just might get more likes and even see ur junk thread on the frontpage wit d "creme-de la creme" of ur peers feastin on ur sour broth! Its obvious ds is wat its about right cos u got urself mentions already-one hurdle crossed! Weldone!

Newbie, I kno it hurts to b called one but it hurts me mo knowin I jst wasted my time on ur education but I kno ur brain update wc I wl soon upload on google playstore wl sure make u redeemable! Its nt free-u nid data. Did u kno dt newbie? Dt word again!

Ofcourse u wl do d predictable but am done wt u and wont regale u wt a response wc lyk I syd is pointless..kapish!
Re: Three Islamist Women Make List, As Barth Nnaji And Odemegwu Are Absent by glacswhite: 4:47pm On Oct 13, 2015
Hahahahahahahahahahhahaha if u all want sack all the igbos because Buhari in their last meeting Abroad he came to understand that Biafra has finally come....January the World Court will Close the case and set us free for completing our 15yrs of non-violence in Biafra Agitation...so BUhari and Co...do anything you like...pls as for Jonathan only what he did for Biafrans was to travel together with Uwazurike to almost all the country to get Biafra signed by Presidents of which Pope Signed Lastly which Buhari was kept outside...as for Yoruba people you people have to complete a 15yrs Non-violence befor getting your Freedom but b4 den hausa,Fulani,Isis etc must have used you all for prepare Abacha and Egusi soup..all of u will be Islamized so I pity the Christains from Yoruba
Re: Three Islamist Women Make List, As Barth Nnaji And Odemegwu Are Absent by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 13, 2015
glacswhite:
Hahahahahahahahahahhahaha if u all want sack all the igbos because Buhari in their last meeting Abroad he came to understand that Biafra has finally come....January the World Court will Close the case and set us free for completing our 15yrs of non-violence in Biafra Agitation...so BUhari and Co...do anything you like...pls as for Jonathan only what he did for Biafrans was to travel together with Uwazurike to almost all the country to get Biafra signed by Presidents of which Pope Signed Lastly which Buhari was kept outside...as for Yoruba people you people have to complete a 15yrs Non-violence befor getting your Freedom but b4 den hausa,Fulani,Isis etc must have used you all for prepare Abacha and Egusi soup..all of u will be Islamized so I pity the Christains from Yoruba

obviously you can't make a post without mentioning Yoruba. I guess you are obsessed with this ethnic group.

make No mistake we are in full support of your exit from Nigeria to your biafra which so far has proved to be a country that only exists online.

hopefully your biafra will come sooner than later then we can de-populate the west a bit.

(1) (Reply)

(video) Ongoing Ipob Peaceful Protest Live / Nigerian Army Crumbles In Chaos / Tinubu’s Name Pops Up On Long List Of Alleged Looters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.