Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,226 members, 7,947,144 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 01:18 PM

Am In Love With My Ex, And She Doesn't Want Me Back, Dont Know What To Do: ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am In Love With My Ex, And She Doesn't Want Me Back, Dont Know What To Do: ? (902 Views)

Is This Why He Doesn't Want To Propose? / Send This To Your Ex And She May Actually Have A Rethink / Does My Ex Want Me Back Or Am I Being Used? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am In Love With My Ex, And She Doesn't Want Me Back, Dont Know What To Do: ? by olayhincar(m): 12:41pm On Apr 27, 2009
i beg help me
cos i have a girlfriend that loves me so much presently
Re: Am In Love With My Ex, And She Doesn't Want Me Back, Dont Know What To Do: ? by romsky: 1:00pm On Apr 27, 2009
now which are we going by the title or body ?
Re: Am In Love With My Ex, And She Doesn't Want Me Back, Dont Know What To Do: ? by dae(f): 1:01pm On Apr 27, 2009
Dude, better you know what you want! if you're confused about life, life will confuse you oh! ehen.
Re: Am In Love With My Ex, And She Doesn't Want Me Back, Dont Know What To Do: ? by charminme(f): 1:47pm On Apr 27, 2009
How long have u guys broken up?
wat caused the break up?
was the fault from u or hers?
is she in a relationship?

U cant foce people to fall in love with u
u are in a relationship, i will advice u to let go
but u knw wat if u guys are mearnt to be
fate will bring u back together but dnt force it,
Re: Am In Love With My Ex, And She Doesn't Want Me Back, Dont Know What To Do: ? by Okanran(m): 1:49pm On Apr 27, 2009
romade:

now which are we going by the title or body ?

grin grin grin grin I can't laff!
Re: Am In Love With My Ex, And She Doesn't Want Me Back, Dont Know What To Do: ? by steve49ja(m): 1:50pm On Apr 27, 2009
Ok wetin u de do here? cool
This is purely comedy cheesy
Re: Am In Love With My Ex, And She Doesn't Want Me Back, Dont Know What To Do: ? by olayhincar(m): 1:55pm On Apr 27, 2009
something tells me she wants me back also but she doesnt know how to tell me,though she is presently schooling in sokoto
she said her parents want her to marry a muslim and i am a chriatain.
maybe that could just be the reason
but she asks me for things and i send them to her.
Re: Am In Love With My Ex, And She Doesn't Want Me Back, Dont Know What To Do: ? by olayhincar(m): 2:04pm On Apr 27, 2009
the subject
and the body
Re: Am In Love With My Ex, And She Doesn't Want Me Back, Dont Know What To Do: ? by olayhincar(m): 2:06pm On Apr 27, 2009
this is not the comedy room i guess, so lets follow rooms rules and regulations.ok
Re: Am In Love With My Ex, And She Doesn't Want Me Back, Dont Know What To Do: ? by olayhincar(m): 2:14pm On Apr 27, 2009
How long have u guys broken up? about 2years ago but still in contact.

wat caused the break up? i was too childish,i thought was impressing her but i was getting things wrong instead cos i was too jealous, i never wanted to lose her, i needed her to be wth me 4ever and ever

was the fault from u or hers? from me though

is she in a relationship? don't think so

charmnie
Re: Am In Love With My Ex, And She Doesn't Want Me Back, Dont Know What To Do: ? by yme1(f): 2:53pm On Apr 27, 2009
the truth is if she doesnt want you back then there is nothing you can do about that
all you need to do is move on with your present gf before you loose her too
remember you can force a horse to the stream but you can never force it to drink water if he doesnt want to
and it might be that your EX no longer loves you
Re: Am In Love With My Ex, And She Doesn't Want Me Back, Dont Know What To Do: ? by iice(f): 5:14pm On Apr 27, 2009
olayhincar:

something tells me she wants me back also but she doesnt know how to tell me,though she is presently schooling in sokoto
she said her parents want her to marry a muslim and i am a chriatain.
maybe that could just be the reason
but she asks me for things and i send them to her.

Hmmm maybe i should drop my principles and scatter all the men i know - i for don turn trillionaire since since cheesy cheesy

If she doesn't want you back, move on. You cannot force it. The whole issue with the parents and religion can be daunting. . .even if you get back together, it might not bode well for family and all that.
Re: Am In Love With My Ex, And She Doesn't Want Me Back, Dont Know What To Do: ? by Czarskit(m): 6:59pm On Apr 27, 2009
~ Move on ~
Re: Am In Love With My Ex, And She Doesn't Want Me Back, Dont Know What To Do: ? by bluespice(f): 7:18pm On Apr 27, 2009
who ever is in love with an ex that doesnt want u back should suck it up n move on
Re: Am In Love With My Ex, And She Doesn't Want Me Back, Dont Know What To Do: ? by olayhincar(m): 10:16am On Apr 28, 2009
its very hard but i'll try cos am not someone that loves jumping around from on gurl to the other.i use to believe that my first gurlfriend will be my bride.but funny enough dreams may not come true sometimes like in my case.
Re: Am In Love With My Ex, And She Doesn't Want Me Back, Dont Know What To Do: ? by ladybam(f): 10:21am On Apr 28, 2009
@poster
a fish at hand is worth 1million whales in the ocean. so so undecided
Re: Am In Love With My Ex, And She Doesn't Want Me Back, Dont Know What To Do: ? by olayhincar(m): 5:30pm On Apr 28, 2009
thanks Guys, i love u all.

(1) (Reply)

Communication: Key To A Successful Relationship / Girls Hate Truthful Dudes / Ways To Get Her Attracted To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.