Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,140 members, 7,880,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:28 PM

Lai Mohammed Screened Amid Cheers Within 10 Minutes - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed Screened Amid Cheers Within 10 Minutes (51441 Views)

Governor Yahaya Bello Arrives Okene Amid Cheers From Massive Crowd. Photos / Who Was The Best Screened Minister Today??? / Pat Utomi. Falana, Odiemegkwe, Oyinlola Screened To Be Appointed Ministers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lai Mohammed Screened Amid Cheers Within 10 Minutes by modath(f): 4:33am On Oct 14, 2015
MizMyColi:
Thanks Allosaurus, Cyberdurable and Dearpreyesmiley

I couldn't feature on this thread because I headed for my aerobics classes straight from work.
I appreciate your standing up for me.

My stand on this thread remains.
Anyone who is not cool with it can go take a fine dump in the nearest Lagoon.

Please don't encourage environmental pollution, by asking people to defecate in our lagoon, incase you are not aware, there is only one in Nigeria & people fish there.

I believe the main objective is to ask your "treacherous & deceitful enemies" to go drown themselves & not defecate into the Osa, then the word is dip or maybe dunk.

I tried to waka pass but hate it when someone is trying to act superior but not is not making it work, so I had to assist.

& since I'm already here let me dispell the notion that Onyebuchi Chukwu can take the glory for EVD eradication.

He was/is the epitome of what we christians pray for, divine favour, some people did the work, he is taking the glory or rather you are giving him the glory for what was solely the hardwork of Ex-Govs Fashola & Amaechi..

The FMOH in Abuja didn't do nothing beyond being in the face of Cameras & please don't bother to argue, not everything can be "googled"

Incase you know him, kindly ask him about the 2billion naira for the establishment of National Centre for Diseases Control & the fund's connection to his failed gubernatorial ambition in ebonyi state....

The allowances for the volunteers that were sent to sierra leone & liberia.

The reception for his send forth was anchored by moji makanjuola at sheraton hotel after all medical directors of teaching hospitals, fmcs & dgs of agencies & parastatals "respected themselves & protected their seats" by donating from wherever they could take it from for the ministry's organising committee who bought him a 17m naira campaign bus & organised a lavish reception.

Incase you want to disprove this, I didn't hear it from anyone........... lipsrsealed

NB; no matter how much you whitewash that clueless wonder of a hero you lots keep hyping, he is the poster boy for aiding & abetting corruption!!!

His ambition is not worth the blood of Nigerians but it is worth impoverishing the country for, right ?

Thank God we booted him out in the nick of time.undecided

proudly treacherous & deceitful

PMB-2023
Re: Lai Mohammed Screened Amid Cheers Within 10 Minutes by kazmanbanjoko(m): 7:19am On Oct 14, 2015
kinibigdeal:
Paper Headlines tomorrow: Lai Mohammed -We have succeeded in creating 2billion jobs within 3days
shut up jarey, what is nigeria's population dat yu are talking abt 2 billion. Nigerians no reach dat amount na
Re: Lai Mohammed Screened Amid Cheers Within 10 Minutes by kinibigdeal(m): 7:37am On Oct 14, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
shut up jarey, what is nigeria's population dat yu are talking abt 2 billion. Nigerians no reach dat amount na

Anytin is possible from Lai Mohammed
Re: Lai Mohammed Screened Amid Cheers Within 10 Minutes by Kbs468(m): 9:58am On Oct 14, 2015
MizMyColi:
I do not mince words when I say I'm not a fan of Lai Moh'd.
And to think he's been tipped to man the ministry of information?

Nigerians!
Get Ready!

Akpabio gave us a hint when he called him the FATHER OF PROPAGANDA
There's a reason his name was changed from "Lai" to "Lie"

People are being sold a man who will run the information ministry based on propaganda, and more propaganda, and they are rejoicing.

God forbid that the information ministry is doomed!

Propaganda seeks to direct information at an already brainwashed people

Propaganda obscures facts and gives half truths

Propaganda seeks to build a movement

Propaganda strives to build a following whether or not people understand what is at stake.

Propaganda obtains information via questionable means.

PROPAGANDA IS THE SYSTEMATIC EFFORT TO MANIPULATE OTHER PEOPLE'S BELIEFS, ATTITUDES AND ACTIONS.

Shame on you!
I believe you heard and obseved the senators comments and reactions across party divide when Akpabio said he built the best hospital in west Africa (As if used his personal fund) but he shot himself in the foot when he recently travelled abroad seeking personal medical attention and services, an action which invariably was behind the reactions in the hallowed chamber.

You also heard Rtd Dambazzau, a man linked to a project in 95% completion state being sacked for what reason? Your guess is as good as mine (spend the money) since the project actually not being completed.

In summary, a whole lots of other factors lead many of into voting against PDP in the last general election even as a card carrying member of PDP

I believe you also heard what AUDU OGBEH said about cross-carpeting from one party to the other

Or you didn't hear KAYODE talked about fake and bogus allegation of public fund mismanagement especially when you are not in PDP? Just like WIKE is doing recently?

Above all, Alhaji LAI has finally convinced me to know and understand where I belong to as a passionate, patriotic and aspiring youth committed to call of this great nation called NIGERIA as conceived, written and documented in both the national anthem and pledge
Re: Lai Mohammed Screened Amid Cheers Within 10 Minutes by Fundango: 12:05pm On Oct 14, 2015
Beremx:
Same will happen to Amaechi. grin
Oya wailers,over to you!

Amaechi my HERO, Amaechi my ROLE MODEL.
cheesy cheesy
as for Amaechi in saraki voice will be "Take a bow and Dance Ebelebe round the Hall"grin
Re: Lai Mohammed Screened Amid Cheers Within 10 Minutes by helovesme(f): 1:36pm On Oct 14, 2015
IYANGBALI:
show me your tummy or i adonbeleive

heheheheheh. grin grin grin

lemme return back to my size 8 first grin tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obasanjo Storms Adebutu Governorship Rally In Ogun, Jubilations In Ogun PDP / Man Swims On Lekki Road As Flood Takes Over Lagos Island (Watch Video) / Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts APC Chieftains To A Lunch In His House (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.