Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,114 members, 7,963,628 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 03:17 PM

Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build - Properties (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build (717817 Views)

Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours / Affordable 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Nairalanders (modern) Call 07035596641 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (89) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Fhemmmy: 3:34pm On Aug 12, 2013
mufutau55:

Good thing.. I don go bathroom before I see this one.. Uncle Fhemmmy, my sokoto for don full of that thing o!
Lovely designs this guy got. Between Ihebrooke and Kkonsults, one of them go kill me one of this days.. smiley

Hajji Mufutau

We have to make sure u no die oh, cos we need you alive
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by mufutau55(m): 3:41pm On Aug 12, 2013
Fhemmmy:

We have to make sure u no die oh, cos we need you alive

Na true, my Brother.. If I die how I go build my next house!

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Fhemmmy: 3:42pm On Aug 12, 2013
mufutau55:

Na true, my Brother.. If I die how I go build my next house!

Hajji Mufutau

yes oh . . .
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 9:32pm On Aug 12, 2013
Side view

1 Like

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Chekitaut: 9:53pm On Aug 12, 2013
Granite, Iron Rod, Cement, Sand, Filling, Plastering sand, Aluminium windows & Roofing.
Count on us...

Due to high volume demand of Granite as we enter into peak period and the movement restriction by the Ogun State Government which stops Heavy truck from moving within 1pm-7pm and Lagos State Government movement restriction hours 7am-11am, we will be please to inform our numerous client(s) that booking system will be adopted to make us work effectively.

Booking period: 24hrs/7days
Lagos Delivery will commence by 7pm daily.

Thank you for your anticipated cooperation.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Fhemmmy: 11:13pm On Aug 12, 2013
ihebrooke: Side view

You really wanna make my wife now change her mind and add this view to the last one oh
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by jambogini: 11:48pm On Aug 12, 2013
ihebrooke: the attached design below was done for a nairalander, and he also requested that we do the interior for him. Shown is the lounge and the dining. There are also other interiors in our archive. I was thinking of blogging it in another thread, or merging it with this. Suggestions regarding this are welcome.
We are here to actualise your dream,

Please this is exactly what i want, kindly send me the interior and exterior with the plan and cost. Please i want to start this by january nextyear at Enugu
shibarakudesu@gmail.com
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by mufutau55(m): 2:38am On Aug 13, 2013
ihebrooke: Side view

Damn... This one no be small o! Lovely side view.
Oga Fhemmmy, you no see am! The full front with the side view.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 9:36am On Aug 13, 2013
jambogini:

Please this is exactly what i want, kindly send me the interior and exterior with the plan and cost. Please i want to start this by january nextyear at Enugu
shibarakudesu@gmail.com

Can you attach the particular design and send it to my mail, akalawu@gmail.com
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Fhemmmy: 1:44pm On Aug 13, 2013
mufutau55:

Damn... This one no be small o! Lovely side view.
Oga Fhemmmy, you no see am! The full front with the side view.

Hajji Mufutau

My Brother, that design is hot, but i would make an adjustment to the front a little, if i ever wanna use design.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by mufutau55(m): 3:39pm On Aug 13, 2013
Fhemmmy:

My Brother, that design is hot, but i would make an adjustment to the front a little, if i ever wanna use design.

Yeah! Those long glasses/windows and those poles/pillars scares me.. But overall I love the design.. something very different from our usual Nigeria houses.. What would you recommend to change in particular?

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Fhemmmy: 3:42pm On Aug 13, 2013
mufutau55:

Yeah! Those long glasses/windows and those poles/pillars scares me.. But overall I love the design.. something very different from our usual Nigeria houses.. What would you recommend to change in particular?

Hajji Mufutau

On the contrary, i love the pillars and the windows, they are the way my kids and wife would love them, but seems like there is a space above the entrance and if it is not covered, i would want that covered . . . make it accessible from the room above too, where at night i could chill with madam
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by mufutau55(m): 3:47pm On Aug 13, 2013
Fhemmmy:

On the contrary, i love the pillars and the windows, they are the way my kids and wife would love them, but seems like there is a space above the entrance and if it is not covered, i would want that covered . . . make it accessible from the room above too, where at night i could chill with madam

Yeah! I was looking at that top too.. should be a decking there like a verandah for the upper rooms.. Agreed.
I am scared of broken glasses/windows.. there is bound to be grandchildren even if all my children are grown by then..
so I am thinking of grandchildren playing.... You know what they say "If you live in a glass house, you can't throw stones.."
the children don't understand that. But apart from that, it's beautilful.

Wait a minutes.. What about those unbreakable glassess.. those may cost millions of dollars in Nigeria.. smiley

Heh! Mr. Ihebrooke,... how about that modifications to the front entrance

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Fhemmmy: 3:52pm On Aug 13, 2013
mufutau55:

Yeah! I was looking at that top too.. should be a decking there like a verandah for the upper rooms.. Agreed.
I am scared of broken glasses/windows.. there is bound to be grandchildren even if all my children are grown by then..
so I am thinking of grandchildren playing.... You know what they say "If you live in a glass house, you can't throw stones.."
the children don't understand that. But apart from that, it's beautilful.

Wait a minutes.. What about those unbreakable glassess.. those may cost millions of dollars in Nigeria.. smiley

Heh! Mr. Ihebrooke,... how about that modifications to the front entrance

Hajji Mufutau

I will find a way to make the glass works . . . yes, some place where madam and oga could chill at night and do some hanky panky grin
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by mufutau55(m): 3:55pm On Aug 13, 2013
Fhemmmy:

I will find a way to make the glass works . . . yes, some place where madam and oga could chill at night and do some hanky panky grin

Unless it's enclosed... beware of the Maids, Gardeners and Mai-Guard looking up there. smiley
Thanks Uncle Fhemmmy, you always make my day.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Fhemmmy: 3:56pm On Aug 13, 2013
mufutau55:

Unless it's enclosed... beware of the Maids, Gardeners and Mai-Guard looking up there. smiley
Thanks Uncle Fhemmmy, you always make my day.

Hajji Mufutau

Anytime, Sir . . We will make sure that the maids and the rest are at the back of the house, only the security might look, and we will make sure it is dark there and we wear dark clothes too . . . cheesy
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by mufutau55(m): 5:05pm On Aug 13, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Anytime, Sir . . We will make sure that the maids and the rest are at the back of the house, only the security might look, and we will make sure it is dark there and we wear dark clothes too . . . cheesy

[size=14pt]LOL. smiley[/size]

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Chekitaut: 10:37am On Aug 14, 2013
Granite prices range from
*N4,000-N4,670 per tonnage, depending on your location.
(*)Transport inclusive
Buy 120tons get 15tons free(transport exclusive)

Chekitaut Nig., & Co.
T: 08055545355, 08032887233, 08025392565
E: info.chekitaut@gmail.com
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Fhemmmy: 1:48pm On Aug 14, 2013
I came in hope to fantasize on more designs sad
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by bbally: 6:37pm On Aug 18, 2013
i want a duplex with master and 5 bedrooms all ensuite with porch both at d entrance and kitchen, ante room, master living room, dinning room and two balconies at first floor.
Attached to the duplex are 2 bedrooms all ensuite, kitchen, vistor toilet, porch at d ground floor and balcony at d first floor.
At the BQ, i want twin 2 bedrooms flat ensuite with visitor toilet, kitchen and porch.
i will be glad to have a drawing of this detail to my email kamorbalogun@yahoo.com
thanks
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Fhemmmy: 1:36pm On Aug 19, 2013
Chairman, back to see more designs
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 4:19pm On Aug 20, 2013
bbally: i want a duplex with master and 5 bedrooms all ensuite with porch both at d entrance and kitchen, ante room, master living room, dinning room and two balconies at first floor.
Attached to the duplex are 2 bedrooms all ensuite, kitchen, vistor toilet, porch at d ground floor and balcony at d first floor.
At the BQ, i want twin 2 bedrooms flat ensuite with visitor toilet, kitchen and porch.
i will be glad to have a drawing of this detail to my email kamorbalogun@yahoo.com
thanks

I sent you a mail.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ganja06(m): 1:21am On Aug 21, 2013
i lyk ur style.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by lanreola1960: 9:52pm On Aug 21, 2013
Please i need a rough estimate cost of four bedroom detached duplex (all rooms ensuite) on a 120 x 60 ft land. Location Sangotendo, Ajah. Please help smiley my email address is lanreola1960@yahoo.com
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 2:40pm On Aug 22, 2013
lanreola1960: Please i need a rough estimate cost of four bedroom detached duplex (all rooms ensuite) on a 120 x 60 ft land. Location Sangotendo, Ajah. Please help smiley my email address is lanreola1960@yahoo.com

Check your mail.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by kez007: 5:27pm On Aug 22, 2013
@ihebrooke, I just sent you a mail about a re-design project.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 8:02pm On Aug 23, 2013
kez007: @ihebrooke, I just sent you a mail about a re-design project.

Seen it and replied.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by hiuser(m): 9:27pm On Aug 23, 2013
About doors[Shadows]

Do you have doors that have a fan in the middle with no mechanism attached to it? It spins when you open it!
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by mufutau55(m): 9:34pm On Aug 23, 2013
hiuser: About doors[Shadows]

Do you have doors that have a fan in the middle with no mechanism attached to it? It spins when you open it!

Of what use is that? Just curious. Got a sample picture to show us?

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Fhemmmy: 11:35pm On Aug 23, 2013
mufutau55:

Hajji Mufutau

Lol . . . I will like to see that as well
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by hiuser(m): 9:48am On Aug 24, 2013
mufutau55:

Hajji Mufutau

Can I have a 'spoon' handle in it see taps!
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by mufutau55(m): 2:55pm On Aug 24, 2013
hiuser:

Can I have a 'spoon' handle in it see taps!

Hiuser, care to elaborate on this message? I can't digest it. Thanks.

Hajji Mufutau

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (89) (Reply)

Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.