Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,554 members, 7,972,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 11:27 PM

Looking Handsome Now A Crime - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Looking Handsome Now A Crime (2050 Views)

When Ladies See Handsome Guys: See What Happens / Ghanaian Handsome Brothers Are Making Girls Go Gaga Online / My Ordeal With A Handsome Guy And His Horrible Looking Big Pant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Looking Handsome Now A Crime by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 13, 2015
gab264:
Lolz" I never knew that I was bashedgrin honestly i didnt have time to read all that comments but i will still do that l8er.
I have picked some vital advice that are cool to me.
And mind you that what I put down there is not to portray maa physical look or what not"Is just to lay down a kind of complain or to seek an advice on how to handle "stereotype" friends of mine.
Am not goodlooking and to be sincere I don't need it at all, because it is nothing ( I just hope they will see me dat way.sadsad

But still if u don't have anything to contribute or to comment on a thread u can just back off is not necessary that u must post unreasonable comments of urs.grin
Don't just be a post "derailer" (Advicegrin)@prettythisckmegrin
undecided undecided K too long for me to read!!
Re: Looking Handsome Now A Crime by valdes00(m): 10:06pm On Oct 13, 2015
Davindal:
See guy or Oga! The essence of anything in this life...be it beauty, power, intelligence etc...is devine(God). That is why in life, take for instance, if you feel you are intelligent; you will marvel when you realize that where your intelligence ends or stops, that is where another persons' intelligence starts, and the phenomenon goes on. Suggesting that the essence of anything is devine(God), ie only God has all complete.

What am I saying in summary? I haven't been the person refering to myself as handsome. It have been people all around wherever I visit. Moreover, what I wrote above is a matter of concern to me. It is aimed at getting a kinda advice, not this crap you wrote.

I respect ppl a lot. But, I could be rude when pushed. Yes! God created all man, but not equal in everything. Nevertheless, on this ground, since your have pushed me. I think I'm far handsome than you could ever think you are. If we are to me physically compared, I'm sure to beat you both in height, facial look, physique,gait etc. So man back out. Note: I don't brag; so don't take offense at my words.
u really don't expect me to read all Dis... abeg its late... I fit read am tomoro
Re: Looking Handsome Now A Crime by utenwuson: 10:33pm On Oct 13, 2015
u like ds? ok ooo
Re: Looking Handsome Now A Crime by Frozenovenreagan: 10:45pm On Oct 13, 2015
Davindal:
tnx, but I do feels somehow rejected.
i don't think he was complimenting you. There is a high chance that he was just being sarcastic. Anyhow,that ur pic doesnt do you justice. It makes u look average but if people tell you you handsome,believe them because more often than not,the camera do lie.
Re: Looking Handsome Now A Crime by mirabeldesmond(f): 10:46pm On Oct 13, 2015
op is dat u on ur profile cheesus. finest boy.
Re: Looking Handsome Now A Crime by Davindal(m): 11:12pm On Oct 13, 2015
Frozenovenreagan:
i don't think he was complimenting you. There is a high chance that he was just being sarcastic. Anyhow,that ur pic doesnt do you justice. It makes u look average but if people tell you you handsome,believe them because more often than not,the camera do lie.
Lol... Ie ur own opinion... oga! My appearance was hell to me,when I was in NMS(army secondary school Kaduna).
Re: Looking Handsome Now A Crime by chomytex(f): 12:20am On Oct 14, 2015
U wil bro.
Davindal:
It ain't been easy to me. But I must surely overcome.
Re: Looking Handsome Now A Crime by tpiander: 6:02am On Oct 14, 2015
handsome is as handsome does.

I don't want to comment on your looks.

But if you don't consider yourself handsome, who will?
Re: Looking Handsome Now A Crime by Lawalsuleiman(m): 10:21am On Oct 14, 2015
OP i can guarantee you 101% its your game and by game i mean your dating game. Its the way u approach and lead girls..improve and take charge and forget the "am too handsome" nonsense.
Re: Looking Handsome Now A Crime by Davindal(m): 11:04am On Oct 14, 2015
utenwuson:
u like ds? ok ooo
hahaha...funny u guy!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Some Guys Prefer Prostitutes Over The So Called Clean Girls / I Wont Beg Any Girl Again On Consequences Of Premarital Sex / It's A New Year And I Have A New Crush!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.