Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,388 members, 7,881,400 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:44 PM

See What Happen To Ace.ondo Student Union - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See What Happen To Ace.ondo Student Union (575 Views)

FUNAAB Student Union Set To Repair Camp-funaab Road / ACE, Ondo Releases Post Utme Form For 2017/2018 Screening Exercise / An Open Letter To Ace Ondo Sug President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See What Happen To Ace.ondo Student Union by BEDHEL90: 7:34pm On Oct 13, 2015
THE OFFICE OF THE CHIEFWHIP WAS NOT BUGGLED IN ACE.ONDO........Hon Daniel Oluwashinaayomi. It was in an interview with the Majority Leader of the Parliament yesterday by one of the Arbico parrot correspondent that he disclose the fact that the Office of the chief clerk was not buggled which was linked with the missing Mace, he made it known that the mace was carried by an unknown person who fails to reveal his name due to security reasons. While speaking with the corrrspondent at the Students' Union building, He further stated that the Mace was carried due to the non-challant attitude of the Chief Whip. In fact the careless attitude of the chiefwhip was clearly seen in the arrangement of his office where the mace was kept. Hon. Daniel further said he coincidentally met the man who came to carry the Mace from the widely opened office of the chief whip. Then He collected it from the man. According to the honourable "it was on the sixth day that the Mace was being kept by me that the Careless set of people in charge started seeking for the mace and for their story to be hearable, they have to say the place was bugled". "It was after this that they got to know that the Mace was with me and both the Dean of Students Affairs and the Chief security Officers called me and asked me to bring the Mace. Then I released it for them and made it known to them that the Mace was kidnapped by an external body who met the office of the Chief whip opened and that God only used me as an angel to get the Mace from the external body and that they are just trying to put the blame on me" On this note it is now clear enough that the Office of the chief whip was left opened when the Mace was being kidnapped and that the Mace was being carried due to the Carelessness of the chief whip and that now the missing Mace has been found. # Thony reporting for Arbico parrot

(1) (Reply)

Admission Assisstance For D Fatherless ... Help!!!!!! / BREAKING NEWS: Covenant University Expels for stealing Easy on Spray starch / See What Our Future Leaders Are Taking To Go To School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.