Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,294 members, 7,881,090 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:10 PM

Urgently In Need Of A Shipping Agent In CHINA - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Urgently In Need Of A Shipping Agent In CHINA (893 Views)

India Shipping Agent Needed / Dispute between a shipping agent and his client / Customs Licensed Clearing And Forwarding Agent In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgently In Need Of A Shipping Agent In CHINA by blackborn7(m): 7:48pm On Oct 13, 2015
Greeting you to all,

Im urgently in need of a shipping agent in China, I just got my first order from aliexpress and im planning of getting bulk items in china. i want a reliable and transparent shipping agent who can be shipping my stuff to Nigeria. I heard of NonnyKings but the negative comment i heard about the said company is making me not to put my trust on them. one of the review i read here on NL was their staff are very rude and they lack customer relation. If you have another shipping agent that you can recommend please let me know.

Thanks.
Re: Urgently In Need Of A Shipping Agent In CHINA by yemi2plus(m): 8:08pm On Oct 13, 2015
blackborn7:
Greeting you to all,

Im urgently in need of a shipping agent in China, I just got my first order from aliexpress and im planning of getting bulk items in china. i want a reliable and transparent shipping agent who can be shipping my stuff to Nigeria. I heard of NonnyKings but the negative comment i heard about the said company is making me not to put my trust on them. one of the review i read here on NL was their staff are very rude and they lack customer relation. If you have another shipping agent that you can recommend please let me know.

Thanks.

You need not open a thread for this. There's a thread dedicated for the purpose on this section. Take you time and search for it, if you can't locate it, contact me privately using any of the contact on my signature.
Re: Urgently In Need Of A Shipping Agent In CHINA by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 13, 2015
Make your request known on a thread (do it yourself importation guide) you get bounce of responds there.
Re: Urgently In Need Of A Shipping Agent In CHINA by Godmother(f): 6:18am On Oct 14, 2015
Chrisvicmall should be able to help you.
Re: Urgently In Need Of A Shipping Agent In CHINA by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 14, 2015
Godmother:
Chrisvicmall should be able to help you.
did i hear u say cvm? i bet u nt gonna enjoy their service due to their exchange rate
though there service are straightforward sha.

1 Like

Re: Urgently In Need Of A Shipping Agent In CHINA by just2okworld(f): 12:26pm On Oct 14, 2015
blackborn7:
Greeting you to all,

Thanks.

I hope this helps
www.nairaland.com/1819824/newly-found-shipping-agent-china/89#38972967
Re: Urgently In Need Of A Shipping Agent In CHINA by tforever(m): 2:18pm On Oct 14, 2015
just2okworld:

I hope this helps
www.nairaland.com/1819824/newly-found-shipping-agent-china/89#38972967
hi I saw your post about your friend that has a swell beside her navel. I would love to be of help here is my number 08131195769..

(1) (Reply)

What Is Sinusitis / Robust And Responsive Multi Vendor Ecommerce Script For Sale / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.