Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,813 members, 7,912,232 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 02:15 AM

Appreciation Message Dedicated To A Nairalander - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Appreciation Message Dedicated To A Nairalander (669 Views)

End Of The Year 2017 Appreciation Message / Appreciation Message From Fibsu National President-elect / Paris Hilton Oops Has Destroyed My Appreciation As Animals. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Appreciation Message Dedicated To A Nairalander by enoch273: 11:22pm On Oct 13, 2015
Good day mods and guest, 3 days ago I stumbled upon a thread that talks about how a student can graduate with first class, as a student I found it interesting so I followed it to the very last.
I enjoyed the thread seeing it offered rich advices, funny and encouraging comments, then something caught my attention, another nairalander was trying to prove his fellow nairalander wrong, so he asked for him to send him money to his account, of which the other agreed and requested for his account number, but he did not drop it, so I decided to take a leap of faith and drop mine instead and today I got a good amount of money from from sugah.

I know words are not enough to express my gratitude, but I want to say a big thank you to sugah.
Life has its trying moments; for your trust, cordiality and unique support; I say a big thank you.

I want the world to see and know that there are still good people in Nigeria and all over the world, every one just needs a push.

Cc: lalasticlala pls do the needful.
Re: Appreciation Message Dedicated To A Nairalander by managermahmud: 11:25pm On Oct 13, 2015
Thumbz up! That's cool
Re: Appreciation Message Dedicated To A Nairalander by Magician1503(m): 11:44pm On Oct 13, 2015
Do not forget to remit your tithe

Acct Name: Omoolope Church Nig.Ltd
Acct number:0420240140, Central Bank of Magicians

Email: tenolononstop@kushville.co.we

God bless you as you turn up!
Re: Appreciation Message Dedicated To A Nairalander by sugah: 10:06am On Oct 14, 2015
You are welcome enoch273. smiley

1 Like

Re: Appreciation Message Dedicated To A Nairalander by enoch273: 3:07pm On Oct 14, 2015
sugah:
You are welcome enoch273. smiley

I am so grateful sir.

(1) (Reply)

BSU Graduate Its 1st Set Of Medical Students After 12yrs. / Get Official Jamb Brochure For 2016/2017 / Unilag PGDE As Against NTI PGDE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.