Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,428 members, 7,917,338 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 12:14 AM

Bad BEHAVIOURS Ladies Shuold Avoid In Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bad BEHAVIOURS Ladies Shuold Avoid In Relationship (536 Views)

Please! How Do I Convince This Girl To Be In Relationship With Me? [photo] / Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? / Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bad BEHAVIOURS Ladies Shuold Avoid In Relationship by naijafold(m): 1:35am On Oct 14, 2015
This state of mind has really pursued numerous delicate and genuine suitors away after the initially meeting in light of the fact that no one needs to be in a sentimental undertaking where they would be viewed as a fool!!! The following are things’ percentage most women do that can make gentlemen flee from them; you can make a gentleman’s feeling go cold when you do the following:

1) Bringing a friend along on a first date: I truly ask why a few women do this! Is it not simply immature and hard to bring a friend along when the fellow didn’t request for that? Who will pay the friend’s bill? On the off chance that I needed a party, I would have let you know so; in addition, it is a date…for two individuals to share a litlle bit of protection and know one another better!!! At the end of the day, the woman shouldn’t consider it to be a birthday gathering where everybody is welcomed! cool. Do
this and you have debilitated his feelings for you!!!

2) Telling a fellow that you are ‘hungry’: Especially, when you all are as yet becoming acquainted with one another, telling a gentleman on telephone or visit that you are hungry is simply one more method for demonstrating to him that you are a ‘hungry girl’!!! That grievance ought to be better taken care of by your dad and not the gentleman. That is to say, it is excessively a shabby demonstration! Stop it! He may wind up fleeing from you with the speed of light! No one needs a superfluous weight! Is it true that you are an indomie young lady?

Read The Full Post @ ====>>>>> http://www.naijafold.com/2015/10/13/bad-behaviours-ladies-shuold-avoid-in-relationship/

(1) (Reply)

Gentleman / Unbelievable!!! Sunken Church Emegies From Water / 10 Types Of People You'd See In A Government Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.