Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,353 members, 7,920,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 01:23 AM

The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me (115245 Views)

Nigerian Ladies Drop Pick Up Lines Married Men Have Used On Them / How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person / Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by Lateefat12(f): 2:05pm On Oct 15, 2015
I Tnk God 4 d kind of lady I am...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by joanana(f): 2:53pm On Oct 15, 2015
raw? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked what if you get her pregnant or get infected with the incurable HIV disease since she cheated on you with another man and had unprotected sex, bro my candid advice is that you go for another HIV test in 3 months time to be sure of your result.

Please bro no matter how much you love the next chick never go raw unless you are ready for the consequences.... use a condom haba!!!!! tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by sunnyt1(m): 3:14pm On Oct 15, 2015
Some girls are faithful, honestly its unfair to generalize this syndrone.

Let me give you a clue on how to know a cheat; a greedy girl who always wants and long for more will cheat over time.

They cheat because they want more of something you/you dont have, so whatch out and listen to them very well, in between the line you will be able to measure the greed meter.
Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by gbens2000(m): 3:20pm On Oct 15, 2015
Harbosede02:
who is this blockhead again??
Check the meaning of the words that comes to ur blank brain b4 using it on me.ode!!
no doubt u dull gan.
Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by dmcdad: 3:34pm On Oct 15, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy funny girl.
joanana:
raw? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked what if you get her pregnant and since she cheated on you with another man and also had unprotected sex, bro my candid advice is that you go for another HIV test in 3 months time to be sure of your result.

Please bro no matter how much you love the next chick never go raw unless you are ready for the consequences.... use a condom haba!!!!! tongue tongue tongue tongue

Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by scentmarlc(m): 3:42pm On Oct 15, 2015
Omotayor123:
Iyale mi... I don catch you tongue
Cc. Scentmarlc

Don't mind her. Na so she dey cheat since ...
Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by KingTom(m): 4:02pm On Oct 15, 2015
christinie:
The symptoms were only in your mind.
Never risk your life next time.
what did you read ma?
Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by Aminat508(f): 4:04pm On Oct 15, 2015
sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 15, 2015
gbens2000:
no doubt u dull gan.
guess datz the only in ur dictionary.. Psychopath
Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by gbens2000(m): 5:02pm On Oct 15, 2015
Harbosede02:
guess datz the only in ur dictionary.. Psychopath
everything abt u is bleeping dullard.guess ppl around must have been telling u,dats d one dat really likes u.
Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by Omotayor123(f): 5:04pm On Oct 15, 2015
scentmarlc:

Don't mind her. Na so she dey cheat since ...
shocked
Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by freeslash: 10:39pm On Oct 15, 2015
dmcdad:

Correct guy! Nice one there.

I guess you and I have the same gift then. If I am in a relationship with someone and she cheats, I will know. I will feel the vibe in my body. Even if the person were to be a thousand mile from me, I would know still.

Sometimes I don't know if to regard that as a blessing or a curse.

It's a blessing.
Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by freeslash: 10:40pm On Oct 15, 2015
christinie:
You should shun pre-marital sex ok.

And continue post marital sex abi? How I want take know Wetin I want to put for my house without testing.
Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by dmcdad: 10:42pm On Oct 15, 2015
lol... back to the no testing game. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
freeslash:

And continue post marital sex abi? How I want take know Wetin I want to put for my house without testing.
Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by wunmi2odun(m): 9:54am On Oct 16, 2015
Blessinzy:
believe it or leave it. shikina
Because I know una wella say na lies full una head (ladies) grin grin grin
Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by MDOLOFU: 2:47pm On Oct 16, 2015
Congratulations but do it again nest month to b sure
Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by macho44(m): 8:17pm On Oct 16, 2015
Blessinzy:
why do some girls cheat? please i have never cheated on my bf. believe it or leave it
adonbilivit
Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by christinie(f): 7:09pm On Oct 17, 2015
Oya keep testing ok.
freeslash:

Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by christinie(f): 7:09pm On Oct 17, 2015
Law.
KingTom:
what did you read ma?
Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by KingTom(m): 8:32pm On Oct 17, 2015
christinie:
Law.
ma you're not getting my point, I'm asking about what you read that made you type what doesn't correlate with the topic in any way, not what you studied.
Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by freeslash: 1:08pm On Oct 18, 2015
christinie:
Oya keep testing ok.

Actually it's the only remedy to know a good wife.
Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by anigbajumo(m): 3:28pm On Oct 18, 2015
comelylady:
the reason why she cheat is when she caught her hubby ontop of her "Bestfriend", or is it when she finds out her hubby is sleeping with her sister. Oh mbok you people should not let me remember something! [Some men are worst than dogs.

Bt viceversa I fink
Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by Nobody: 10:47pm On Nov 18, 2015
akike:

You mean like my sisters and your daughters
They are hoes to some guys, you know cheesy
Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by apparentlylaw(m): 12:07am On Nov 19, 2015
wise guy sha......but d babe is not smart @all
Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by gymnasium(m): 1:18pm On Jan 01, 2016
Blessinzy:
why do some girls cheat? please i have never cheated on my bf. believe it or leave it

abeg na who we go ask grin

present your witness
Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 14, 2016
wao Really smart of u. God save ur sorry ass sha.lucky u
Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by macotrading72(m): 6:28am On Sep 16, 2016
Was drinking with a friend at my kid sister's bar few months ago while i was in naija, there was this mature lady probably in her mid thirties with her man drinking, the man backed us while the lady faced our table, before I realized what was going on I saw the lady got up from her table and walked out the gate the next min my friend got up and followed, my friend returned only to inform me that he just exchanged contact with the lady I was like what da f.. ck. They both made eye contact and agreed to exchange numbers using the phone sign, men both of them are pro's trust me they are both good at what they do lol
To cut the long story he called her later that evening And she asked him to pick her up around 1st bank akowonjo road.
My friend doesn't drive so I drove him to the venue behold she was waiting, so where do you guys want to go? My sister's bar? she said no that the boy friend might be there so better a different spot.
What I don't understand is what she is looking for in another even when she is in a serious relationship.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

What Is The Right Age To Get Married? / Queens Of Sex: Nigeria’s Multimillionaire Aphrodisiac Sellers / 16 Funny Ways To Reply 'i Love You' (if You Don't Love The Person Back)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.