Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,389 members, 7,917,234 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 08:33 PM

How Do I Advice My Friends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Advice My Friends (641 Views)

I Contracted Herpes From Sex Party With My Friends - Lady Cries Out On Twitter / How Do I Advice My Friend That Sleeps Around A Lot? / "Girl Infected My Friends With Gonorrhoea & Stole 2 Laptops After A Foursome" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Advice My Friends by chuloo42(m): 6:42am On Oct 14, 2015
I'm a young Lagos boy in his mid 20's with a decent job..I feel like I'm not been real with my friends.I'm a fun loving guy,who loves to have fun .but I noticed my friends are just not wise.after work usually on Fridays,I call up a few friends and we hang out,after which we hit the club..what I can't understand about my friends are,after clubbing we usually take home gals each to chill with.then the next morning we playfully gist about how we had some quality time with those gals we eventually paid off.then I noticed my friends didn't use condoms,and when I ask why,they bring up stupid logic that those gals are cleaner than regular gals,since most 90% of the gals use condoms with their clients,making them more safer than a random gal who you don't know.it really gets to me how stupid they re. The last one that got me mad was.after work one day,as we drove pass admiralty,I stopped to get condoms,and he asked me why I dey buy condom.I said I just love to keep them in my car.then we eventually took two gals home that night.the funny thing was,we had a Bleep.and my man still did not use a condom ,.pls do guys still have sex with olosho with out condoms,because I don't understand oo...
Re: How Do I Advice My Friends by Tallesty1(m): 6:45am On Oct 14, 2015
All of you need advice.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Advice My Friends by vizkiz: 6:45am On Oct 14, 2015
the question should be
"Do guys still pay for sex these days?"
Like seriously? With all the pussay whey dey waste for outside you still dey furck olosho? undecided
Re: How Do I Advice My Friends by christinie(f): 6:46am On Oct 14, 2015
Maybe they are victims already....

Tufiakwa!
Re: How Do I Advice My Friends by Cutehector(m): 6:47am On Oct 14, 2015
Wat makes u different frm ur frnds dat dnt use condom to bang olosho?
Re: How Do I Advice My Friends by chuloo42(m): 6:55am On Oct 14, 2015
I use condoms no matter who..cuz I no trust even a decent babe material..
Re: How Do I Advice My Friends by excellencyabia1: 7:08am On Oct 14, 2015
so a day will not pass all of you without a girl. even you that use condom I hope you don't kiss? of a truth op, you need advice
Re: How Do I Advice My Friends by yorex2011: 7:54am On Oct 14, 2015
Ticking bomb
Re: How Do I Advice My Friends by pretydiva(f): 9:13am On Oct 14, 2015
You and ur friends both need jesus in ur lives

(1) (Reply)

Selfie With A Ghost / Twitter Trends / 6 Bad Behaviors GUARANTEED To Scare Him The Hell Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.