Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,028 members, 7,933,470 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 07:44 AM

I Hereby Call On The Mods On This Nairalander And His Topics. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Hereby Call On The Mods On This Nairalander And His Topics. (1135 Views)

A Nairalander And His Fellow Apc Comrades Already Celebrating Obaseki Victory / Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. / A Plea To The Mods On Radio BIAFRA Threads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I Hereby Call On The Mods On This Nairalander And His Topics. by Nobody: 6:50am On Oct 14, 2015
If thiagoneves is not ban and his recent topic removed then I will assume that Nairaland mods support tribalism and I will try all I can to make that the main stay here.

Lalasticlala, Seun and ishilove.

See the topic below

3 Likes

Re: I Hereby Call On The Mods On This Nairalander And His Topics. by Blessinzy(f): 6:52am On Oct 14, 2015
hmm
Re: I Hereby Call On The Mods On This Nairalander And His Topics. by Jadonaldson(m): 6:53am On Oct 14, 2015
Correct, let dat dude be Banned angry

Or maybe mod supports him angry

1 & Only Jadon

3 Likes

Re: I Hereby Call On The Mods On This Nairalander And His Topics. by Nobody: 6:55am On Oct 14, 2015
he has been banned

1 Like

Re: I Hereby Call On The Mods On This Nairalander And His Topics. by BigJakie: 6:57am On Oct 14, 2015
Seun please do the needful... this is absurd.

He should be also investigated... Sounds like a frustrated potential suicide bomber.
Re: I Hereby Call On The Mods On This Nairalander And His Topics. by Nobody: 6:59am On Oct 14, 2015
BigJakie:
Seun please do the needful... this is absurd
even as some igbos try to play tribal games here, it has not gotten to the point of death. This is just very silly and outrageous, and still the mod have not removed such provoking topic.

I may decide to start killing any Yoruba I see too because I don't know which one of them have seen this topic.

5 Likes

Re: I Hereby Call On The Mods On This Nairalander And His Topics. by DaBullIT(m): 7:02am On Oct 14, 2015
There are several other posts and stuffs from ibos too calling for bombs and shootings of Yoruba , yollobas as they proudly write it ,

I think Nairalanders just quote a racist or threatening comment and mention any moderator they know , let the moderators see and decide if it's a bannable offense, calling on someone to ban someone else is also breaking rule 21 on Nairaland Inciting people against people

2 Likes

Re: I Hereby Call On The Mods On This Nairalander And His Topics. by inlandtaipan: 7:07am On Oct 14, 2015
I will personally make sure that Seun produce that Nairalander for this genocidal comment when it gets to court. He will regret ever opening such a thread.

Seun will have no other option than to produce his details and ip location when the time comes.

thiagoneves is a goner.

5 Likes

Re: I Hereby Call On The Mods On This Nairalander And His Topics. by cuvox(m): 7:09am On Oct 14, 2015
sometimes I wonder if mods truly exist
Re: I Hereby Call On The Mods On This Nairalander And His Topics. by BigJakie: 7:13am On Oct 14, 2015
DaBullIT:
There are several other posts and stuffs from ibos too calling for bombs and shootings of Yoruba , yollobas as they proudly write it ,

I think Nairalanders just quote a racist or threatening comment and mention any moderator they know , let the moderators see and decide if it's a bannable offense, calling on someone to ban someone else is also breaking rule 21 on Nairaland Inciting people against people

so from your point of view, this topic needs to be discussed on a round table before the mods decides if it should be banned.

it's obviously a direct attack against the ibo tribe and promotes violence.

even an animal who takes a glimpse at the agressive diction wouldn't think twice to know it's wrong, and you're telling me they need to decide if it's a bannable offense, or are you also in support of his opinion b'cus it's beginning to look so

6 Likes

Re: I Hereby Call On The Mods On This Nairalander And His Topics. by Nobody: 7:20am On Oct 14, 2015
So some idiot are taking this e-tribal wars serious? Seun please don't just ban that guy, trace him if possible... that is a call for genocide...

And our igbo brothers bikonu, make we no dey call Nigeria zoo and make we no dey incite violence. because nobody has a monopoly of violence..

5 Likes

Re: I Hereby Call On The Mods On This Nairalander And His Topics. by Dannyset(m): 7:21am On Oct 14, 2015
I don't know why things like this persist on NL and nobody is doing anything about it. Seun and lalasticlala have turned deaf eyes to it a long time ago, and am waiting if any of them can explain why.
Re: I Hereby Call On The Mods On This Nairalander And His Topics. by DaBullIT(m): 7:27am On Oct 14, 2015
BigJakie:

so from your point of view, this topic needs to be discussed on a round table before the mods decides if it should be banned.

it's obviously a direct attack against the ibo tribe and promotes violence.

even an animal who takes a glimpse at the agressive diction wouldn't think twice to know it's wrong, and you're telling me they need to decide if it's a bannable offense, or are you also in support of his opinion b'cus it's beginning to look so

From my view , when it was an ibo calling for annihilation of Abuja , Bombing Lagos , Killing ofemanus in thier sleep .e.t.c nobody opened a post specifically to report the topic

Trust the MODS to do their jobs , you don't need to gang up

1 Like

Re: I Hereby Call On The Mods On This Nairalander And His Topics. by inlandtaipan: 7:33am On Oct 14, 2015
DaBullIT:

From my view , when it was an ibo calling for annihilation of Abuja , Bombing Lagos , Killing ofemanus in thier sleep .e.t.c nobody opened a post specifically to report the topic

Trust the MODS to do their jobs , you don't need to gang up
you are cursed and yorubas are the problem with Nigeria.

See this link if you doubt me

http://www.myiptest.com/img.php?id=umferokpfq

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hereby Call On The Mods On This Nairalander And His Topics. by coolebux(m): 7:36am On Oct 14, 2015
Nairaland mods as biased as a masquerade

1 Like

Re: I Hereby Call On The Mods On This Nairalander And His Topics. by DaBullIT(m): 7:37am On Oct 14, 2015
Hahahahahahah , you wan sabi trouble ?

You think say i be dundee ?? grin grin grin grin
inlandtaipan:

You don see am grin grin grin

inlandtaipan
Re: I Hereby Call On The Mods On This Nairalander And His Topics. by inlandtaipan: 7:39am On Oct 14, 2015
DaBullIT:
Hahahahahahah , you wan sabi trouble ?

You think say i be dundee ?? grin grin grin grin
I go catch una, I don already catch that mumu wey open that thread. grin grin
Re: I Hereby Call On The Mods On This Nairalander And His Topics. by DaBullIT(m): 7:45am On Oct 14, 2015
inlandtaipan:

Dear Seun, Ishilove , this guy just broke rule 9 and 10
Re: I Hereby Call On The Mods On This Nairalander And His Topics. by inlandtaipan: 7:49am On Oct 14, 2015
DaBullIT:

Dear Seun, Ishilove , this guy just broke rule 9 and 10
crazy hypocrite, what's the use of banning me when I cab actually open another moniker? Yorubas are cursed.
Re: I Hereby Call On The Mods On This Nairalander And His Topics. by DaBullIT(m): 7:55am On Oct 14, 2015
To be a real freedom fighter, you have to be free in your conscience, free of evil

inlandtaipan:
crazy hypocrite, what's the use of banning me when I cab actually open another moniker? Yorubas are cursed.

The use is freedom, to Free Nairaland of Nuisances like you
Re: I Hereby Call On The Mods On This Nairalander And His Topics. by ibedun: 7:57am On Oct 14, 2015
inlandtaipan:
I will personally make sure that Seun produce that Nairalander for this genocidal comment when it gets to court. He will regret ever opening such a thread.

Seun will have no other option than to produce his details and ip location when the time comes.

thiagoneves is a goner.

He is not going anywhere. We have to try and understand why he feels that way. Truth be told, I don't support this extremist but why do people feel this way anywhere the Igbos are concentrated? Consider far away Malaysia!!!! Malaysians are 10 times meeker than the Yorubas yet they are spitting vet mod on Nigerians now thanks to the awful Igbos.

1 Like

Re: I Hereby Call On The Mods On This Nairalander And His Topics. by Nobody: 8:02am On Oct 14, 2015
Meanwhile, this op is a confirmed yoruba hater. He has opened countless yoruba bashing threads.
Thiagoneves is not even yoruba but look at the way he dragged yoruba into it.
Re: I Hereby Call On The Mods On This Nairalander And His Topics. by lalasticlala(m): 8:22am On Oct 14, 2015
The thread in question has been taken down ..

(1)

Nairalanders Tell Us About Yourself / See Golden Eaglets Reward / Oyo Lawmaker On Strike Over Unpaid Allowance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.