Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,655 members, 7,972,439 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 11:06 AM

I Have Not Called Her And She Has Not Called, Is It Ok? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Not Called Her And She Has Not Called, Is It Ok? (962 Views)

She Is Married But She Called Her Ex For Christmas Gift / 3 Years Older Than My Boyfriend: Is It Ok? / When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Not Called Her And She Has Not Called, Is It Ok? by OscarJ1(m): 4:56pm On Apr 27, 2009
hI peeps, i was in a tight situation about 4 weeks now and i have not spoken to my Gf since then cos of wat hapund, the news is that she neva borthered calling me to find out why i have not called her or how am i doing. is this right or am i the one at fault?

guyz say it as it is pls. no missing words!
Re: I Have Not Called Her And She Has Not Called, Is It Ok? by dae(f): 5:28pm On Apr 27, 2009
Did you guys have a misunderstanding b4 then? how often do you guys speak? are you sure she is into you the way u're into heR?
Re: I Have Not Called Her And She Has Not Called, Is It Ok? by OscarJ1(m): 5:32pm On Apr 27, 2009
nope we did not, we were just fine. we speak everyday. for her being into me, i cant say yes or no cos humanbeing can pretend.

u know most times i wonda y she behavs like a baby.
Re: I Have Not Called Her And She Has Not Called, Is It Ok? by dae(f): 5:34pm On Apr 27, 2009
she how old?
Re: I Have Not Called Her And She Has Not Called, Is It Ok? by OscarJ1(m): 5:35pm On Apr 27, 2009
she is 34 yrs dis year.
Re: I Have Not Called Her And She Has Not Called, Is It Ok? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 27, 2009
Oscar J:

she is 34 yrs dis year.

You look so respectable in your picture. I wonder how you can post your private affairs on NL! wink
Re: I Have Not Called Her And She Has Not Called, Is It Ok? by dae(f): 5:40pm On Apr 27, 2009
OH okay, she a grown azz woman, ummm, dunno --- she might have some "other things" going on with her. But i am not tryna help u conclude though. y'all been together for a long tym? r u older than her? since u been talking to her, hows her reaction been towards you? those minute things might count a lot to determine wassup with the whole situation.
Re: I Have Not Called Her And She Has Not Called, Is It Ok? by dae(f): 5:42pm On Apr 27, 2009
michelin89:

You look so respectable in your picture. I wonder how you can post your private affairs on NL! wink

LOL --- Girl, havnt u even seen worse? dunno how peeps chop liver to put their whole lives on net -- me i go dey fear say if the "someone" i am talking about reads it nko, i'll prolly be smoked, lol
Re: I Have Not Called Her And She Has Not Called, Is It Ok? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 27, 2009
dae:

LOL --- Girl, havnt u even seen worse? dunno how peeps chop liver to put their whole lives on net -- me i go dey fear say if the "someone" i am talking about reads it nko, i'll prolly be smoked, lol

As long the person is a youngie or a teenager, no problem. But it gets really difficult when the poster is a full grown adult. How can you possibly help?
Re: I Have Not Called Her And She Has Not Called, Is It Ok? by dae(f): 5:50pm On Apr 27, 2009
Oh well, Goodluck to 'em all. We all have ups and downs in life. *I wish there were no problems in life* undecided
Re: I Have Not Called Her And She Has Not Called, Is It Ok? by iice(f): 5:54pm On Apr 27, 2009
Call her and ask why she didnt call. Don't know why una like stress undecided
Re: I Have Not Called Her And She Has Not Called, Is It Ok? by touchmeder: 6:05pm On Apr 27, 2009
iice:

Call her and ask why she didnt call. Don't know why una like stress undecided

simples wink
Re: I Have Not Called Her And She Has Not Called, Is It Ok? by OscarJ1(m): 9:17am On Apr 28, 2009
thanK you Dae, no she is older by a year. we have been togeda 4 a year nw. i have spoken to her couple of times in the past and she keeps hiding under the umbrella that she is a WOMAN. i dont get it.

Michie, i needed to do so cos i just cant get it, maybe i am wrong so i want to know. my qtion is why will some one u claim to have a relationship with, not call you to find out y u ve not called or seen them? cos it takes two to tangle like they say.

i was in a fix n i was tight, couldnt call cos of wat hapund n she knows abt it and she did still refuse to call to find out hw far with me n my challenge as at then, all i got was calls from my relatives outside the country blaming me n saying al sought without finding out my own part of the story, not until i made it clear to them that they all soft pedal.
Re: I Have Not Called Her And She Has Not Called, Is It Ok? by romsky: 9:26am On Apr 28, 2009
i feel u jus call or have a heart to heart talk with her
Re: I Have Not Called Her And She Has Not Called, Is It Ok? by Deshannel(m): 9:44am On Apr 28, 2009
Oscar i think we R definitly in the same shoes. undecided
like really, itz what i'm going tru. but i dont really care, since i do most of the calling
i see no reason Y she should not atleast call me and tell me wat see feels or think if she still wants me angry.
So wat am saying is if she truly wants u she would call and break the ice, if she does'nt call could mean she
does'nt want you and dont know how to tell you. embarassed
itz dat simple. Move on before itz too late.
Re: I Have Not Called Her And She Has Not Called, Is It Ok? by ladybam(f): 10:41am On Apr 28, 2009
@post

no.its not ok.u got 2call else . . maybe expect the worse
Re: I Have Not Called Her And She Has Not Called, Is It Ok? by Kemjisuper(m): 12:14pm On Apr 28, 2009
Nope - There's no problem. You're both good. In fact, you could keep waiting for each other's calls till death do you both part!!! undecided

Re: I Have Not Called Her And She Has Not Called, Is It Ok? by tonia2000(f): 1:43pm On Apr 28, 2009
@poster
I think u av Ego problem (dat most of u African guys av) nd y are u complaining of her not callin u.Break the stupid silence by callin her and its settled.
Re: I Have Not Called Her And She Has Not Called, Is It Ok? by OscarJ1(m): 3:18pm On Apr 28, 2009
tonia2000:

@poster
I think u av Ego problem (dat most of u African guys av) nd y are u complaining of her not callin u.Break the stupid silence by callin her and its settled.

Thanks.
Re: I Have Not Called Her And She Has Not Called, Is It Ok? by OscarJ1(m): 3:21pm On Apr 28, 2009
lady bam:

@post

no.its not ok.u got 2call else . . maybe expect the worse

yee! LAdy Bam dont make it seem like something really terrible will hapun, the worst dat can hapun is she goes away.

or wat u think?
Re: I Have Not Called Her And She Has Not Called, Is It Ok? by platinumnk(f): 3:22pm On Apr 28, 2009
, honestly u should tell her how you feel.

If you feel she's not giving you enough attention, tell her

If you feel neglected, tell her

Holding it in doesnt fare well, eventually it WILL show undecided
Re: I Have Not Called Her And She Has Not Called, Is It Ok? by ladybam(f): 3:30pm On Apr 28, 2009
Oscar J:

yee! LAdy Bam dont make it seem like something really terrible will hapun, the worst dat can hapun is she goes away.

or wat u think?

ok. if u say so. den so so . . . . . . undecided
Re: I Have Not Called Her And She Has Not Called, Is It Ok? by agnesbids: 3:45am On Apr 29, 2009
haba i dont think u should ask if it is o k or not.well iwill not blame u actually it happen like that attimes it has ever happened 2 me so i think wateva i say is 4rm a little xperience,sha it not proper that u av not called her cos courtsey demandes that n apart 4rm that to fulfill all righteosness.level all ground with herand settle the squall and neva give in to the bitter pill of defeat.good luck, sad sad sadalso let her know how u feel the past days u av not been communicating.

(1) (Reply)

60 Things Most Girls Don't Know / I Dnt Know How To Toast / W

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.