Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,801 members, 7,893,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 02:07 AM

What Is Gbenga Up To? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Gbenga Up To? (1132 Views)

How My Father Made Love To My Wife – Gbenga Obasanjo / Gbenga Obasanjo Shuns Brother’s Wedding / Gbenga Adenuga's Globacom, doing good... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Gbenga Up To? by izinbizi(m): 4:57pm On Apr 27, 2009
Nairalanders pls advice me on this one, I am so so stuck and short of words. My friend has been so excited to show me his fiancee, and has continously talked about her, like twas all that mattered. He severally invited me to come assess her,  I just not been able to. Finally, we were able to connect at Shoprite - me, my girl, him and his fiancee. My God, what did I see? Gbenga is a cute, cool, fine banker by all standard, so I expected somtin to match this, but ,  I cant even understand it, a much senior colleague in thesame office, 7yrs older, and he is so into the whole thing like a drugged child.It all doesnt add up. I hope he is correct.
Re: What Is Gbenga Up To? by dae(f): 5:25pm On Apr 27, 2009
Juju does wonders lol, there's nothing u can really do about it considering the fact that he is "into her like a drugged child" LOL, just call his attention and tease him and be like, does he really like the person, well depends on how y'all get along. Some people take offence when a truth is said. But really, this is not ur biznezz, so just be careful.
Re: What Is Gbenga Up To? by yme1(f): 5:30pm On Apr 27, 2009
beauty is in the eyes of the beholder
Re: What Is Gbenga Up To? by emilyone(f): 5:57pm On Apr 27, 2009
one man's meat another man's poison shocked shocked shocked

no be me talk am o o lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Is Gbenga Up To? by Igwe9(m): 6:01pm On Apr 27, 2009
dae:

Juju does wonders lol, there's nothing u can really do about it considering the fact that he is "into her like a drugged child" LOL, just call his attention and tease him and be like, does he really like the person, well depends on how y'all get along. Some people take offence when a truth is said. But really, this is not ur biznezz, so just be careful.
You can't go wrong with this advice smiley grin
Re: What Is Gbenga Up To? by touchmeder: 6:02pm On Apr 27, 2009
My God, what did I see? Gbenga is a cute, cool, fine banker by all standard, so I expected somtin to match this, but , I cant even understand it, a much senior colleague in thesame office, 7yrs older, not good looking, and he is so into the whole thing like a drugged child. I was startled, dumbfounded, short of expression, how did this happen? pls guys help me, how can I talk to him? I just dont know how to put it. Maybe I am wrong tho, but it all doesnt add up. I hope he is correct.

lipsrsealed you nor go leave them. how do you know she is not a good woman? does your friend act like he is under some kind of influence? then let his family help him there. you cant love him more than his family. keep praying for him if you care so much if its fake with time it will fall apart.
Re: What Is Gbenga Up To? by bluespice(f): 6:15pm On Apr 27, 2009
i dont get the problem here
Re: What Is Gbenga Up To? by tpiah: 6:20pm On Apr 27, 2009
Gbenga is either in love or trying to get a promotion.

Either way, its his business.
Re: What Is Gbenga Up To? by Czarskit(m): 6:44pm On Apr 27, 2009
~ m. y. b ~
Re: What Is Gbenga Up To? by sparta(f): 4:01pm On Apr 28, 2009
pray for Gbenga but dont push it. you can only do so much.
Re: What Is Gbenga Up To? by ladybam(f): 4:04pm On Apr 28, 2009
aint nufin u can do about it. unless u want ur friend 2despise u 4d rest of his life. so . . . . . . . . . fi le
Re: What Is Gbenga Up To? by biina: 4:56pm On Apr 28, 2009
y me:

beauty is in the eyes of the beholder
but there are some 'general beholding'
Re: What Is Gbenga Up To? by yme1(f): 5:16pm On Apr 28, 2009
@biina
please expantiate on your "general beholding" wink
Re: What Is Gbenga Up To? by whitelexi(m): 5:23pm On Apr 28, 2009
Girls and jazz. . . I hear the latest one is called conomi or something like that grin grin grin

Guys just need to watch their runs.
Re: What Is Gbenga Up To? by biina: 5:48pm On Apr 28, 2009
y me:

@biina
please expantiate on your "general beholding" wink
There are some very good looking people that, while some might disagree with the opinion of most that they are the best looking person they have ever seen, all will agree that they are good looking. grin
Similar argument can be made for the other end of the spectrum.
Re: What Is Gbenga Up To? by finemocha(f): 1:03am On Apr 29, 2009
and how is it ur biznez if the girl aint cute. i mean seriously ?/
Re: What Is Gbenga Up To? by tope2000(f): 1:05am On Apr 29, 2009
if Gbenga likes them ugly wats ur own? tongue cheesy
Re: What Is Gbenga Up To? by follypimpi(m): 1:26am On Apr 29, 2009
Is she Kemistry Bintifull or OBJ Beautifull U never can saymayb she can work it both in kitchen and bed
Re: What Is Gbenga Up To? by tope2000(f): 1:27am On Apr 29, 2009
follypimpi:

Is she Kemistry Bintifull or OBJ Beautifull U never can saymayb she can work it both in kitchen and bed

E be like say u like Kemistry secretly . . . . dont lie tongue
Re: What Is Gbenga Up To? by follypimpi(m): 1:29am On Apr 29, 2009
tope2000:

E be like say u like Kemistry secretly . . . . dont lie tongue

Of course not,my darling queen Moyo is fine enuff for me.
Re: What Is Gbenga Up To? by tope2000(f): 1:30am On Apr 29, 2009
follypimpi:

Of course not,my darling queen Moyo is fine enuff for me.

Lmao . . . .Boy u havent been doing ur job properly
agaba has been chasing moyo up n down n u are here angry grin cheesy
Re: What Is Gbenga Up To? by kaypumpin2(m): 1:33am On Apr 29, 2009
What is it with NL and ugliness today? undecided

@Poster

Whatever rocks Gbenga's world jare.Wonder why you are the one complaining on his behalf sef
Re: What Is Gbenga Up To? by follypimpi(m): 1:34am On Apr 29, 2009
tope2000:

Lmao . . . .Boy u havent been doing ur job properly
agaba has been chasing moyo up n down n u are here angry grin cheesy

Well i do it so well she's catch me if u can em,They do the chasing I do the real JOB,gedd it??
Re: What Is Gbenga Up To? by tope2000(f): 1:34am On Apr 29, 2009
kay_pumpin:

What is it with NL and ugliness today? undecided

Today u say??
This has been going on since 4ever undecided

follypimpi:

Well i do it so well she's catch me if u can em,They do the chasing I do the real JOB,gedd it??

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is Gbenga Up To? by kaypumpin2(m): 1:39am On Apr 29, 2009
tope2000:

Today u say??
This has been going on since 4ever undecided

Oh yeah?

Guess this part of the world thread is uglified then.
Re: What Is Gbenga Up To? by follypimpi(m): 1:40am On Apr 29, 2009
@Tope

Or u Wanna try i hope sauron,debo,moyo aint reading??
Re: What Is Gbenga Up To? by izinbizi(m): 10:04am On Apr 29, 2009
Yep u rite, I will only laff bout it to him, not gonna put it to his face, just joke and confirm how serious he myt be about it, and if he is hell bent on forging ahead, walahi I will be his best man. All I can do now is pray 4 God to take control of it all.
Re: What Is Gbenga Up To? by AmakaOne(f): 10:07am On Apr 29, 2009
He loves her, she treats him well, they are both happy,

What exactly is the problem again?

Re: What Is Gbenga Up To? by izeek(m): 10:17am On Apr 29, 2009
let him be, afterall he dint make ur choice for you.
when they eventually settle down and live together, u wont be there to tell if he made the righ choice or not.

(1) (Reply)

cheers / A Problem Of Beauty / Good Women Ended With Our Mothers: True Or False?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.