Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,814 members, 7,879,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:43 PM

Can we Say Thank You With Our Little Donation - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Can we Say Thank You With Our Little Donation (628 Views)

Come In And Say Thank You!!!! / Is This How We Say Our Goodbyes?-hettymoore. / Please Sign The Petition!! Our Little Girls Should Be Protected From Such Cruelt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can we Say Thank You With Our Little Donation by lender(m): 5:01pm On Apr 27, 2009
I thank seun for the wonderful work he is doing through this forum. I want to suggest he should give for those who will like to show their appreciation by donating their token for the running of this forum. Those people may not have thousands of naira but may have few hundreds of naira to donate. It is better to give than to receive. So that these ones can also share in the blessing of giving. I know many of us that do legal business has benefited from this forum. Thanks
Re: Can we Say Thank You With Our Little Donation by Sissy3(f): 8:28am On Apr 28, 2009

undecided undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Let's Talk / Relationship / I Am A Young Rapper Seeking A Record Label And Record Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.