Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,823 members, 7,872,760 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:16 PM

See What A Kenyan Guy Posted On Twitter About His Ex Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What A Kenyan Guy Posted On Twitter About His Ex Girlfriend (4212 Views)

Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo / Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity / What This Guy Posted On Facebook About Sex ( PHOTO ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Kenyan Guy Posted On Twitter About His Ex Girlfriend by Noble11(m): 9:04am On Oct 14, 2015
Check this out..

Re: See What A Kenyan Guy Posted On Twitter About His Ex Girlfriend by kamair237(m): 9:06am On Oct 14, 2015
From a heart broken guy....

dis shows how much dat girl dealt with him....

some guys are really fuckin up bigtime
Re: See What A Kenyan Guy Posted On Twitter About His Ex Girlfriend by Mutuwa(m): 9:09am On Oct 14, 2015
undecided
Re: See What A Kenyan Guy Posted On Twitter About His Ex Girlfriend by Sunexy(m): 9:11am On Oct 14, 2015
He must av caught his lady in a 3some...
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Kenyan Guy Posted On Twitter About His Ex Girlfriend by gab264(m): 9:11am On Oct 14, 2015
Noble11:
Check this out..
Re: See What A Kenyan Guy Posted On Twitter About His Ex Girlfriend by Cutehector(m): 9:11am On Oct 14, 2015
Wow
Re: See What A Kenyan Guy Posted On Twitter About His Ex Girlfriend by vizkiz: 9:17am On Oct 14, 2015
if you wanna screw any girl, call my ex atutu poyoyo

+234703397467* cry

2 Likes

Re: See What A Kenyan Guy Posted On Twitter About His Ex Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 14, 2015
****that's way too childish abeg****Ahan!
what'd he gain from doing that?? Pleasure? Peace? tah!

knowing the way Guys think..they'll call n even propose to the gehl...she'd probably meet her next Prince-charming..."grin"
either ways..HE'LL STILL LOSE! undecided
Niggaz be acting Like children Since 145BC....undecided There are Some things U should just ignore & be a man bout it..sad

Judging from his Peeksure...He's even Up to 50...embarassed

3 Likes

Re: See What A Kenyan Guy Posted On Twitter About His Ex Girlfriend by BCISLTD: 9:34am On Oct 14, 2015
grin..her phone is gonna be ringing per second

1 Like

Re: See What A Kenyan Guy Posted On Twitter About His Ex Girlfriend by Inioluwa01(m): 9:40am On Oct 14, 2015
Brb. Make i try the number first.

1 Like

Re: See What A Kenyan Guy Posted On Twitter About His Ex Girlfriend by idolda: 11:42am On Oct 14, 2015
Lol
Re: See What A Kenyan Guy Posted On Twitter About His Ex Girlfriend by faith551(m): 11:46am On Oct 14, 2015
I just wish everybody could be me
Re: See What A Kenyan Guy Posted On Twitter About His Ex Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 14, 2015
Ladies have suffered.
Even if a f*uck 20 babes, I will still be eager to f*uck more.
But let a girl f*uck just two guys, she's already condemned as a LovePeddler*
Am not supporting the guy's EX sha!!! Am just saying.

1 Like

Re: See What A Kenyan Guy Posted On Twitter About His Ex Girlfriend by grad2012(f): 12:38pm On Oct 14, 2015
Damn dat lady must be really messed up for him to write dis.
Re: See What A Kenyan Guy Posted On Twitter About His Ex Girlfriend by jimmyolasun: 1:14pm On Oct 14, 2015
Sure he couldn't gather his shattered heart... his heart must have weighed 100kg... #heartbrokenmadafucker

1 Like

Re: See What A Kenyan Guy Posted On Twitter About His Ex Girlfriend by czarr(m): 1:21pm On Oct 14, 2015
He's really bitter
Re: See What A Kenyan Guy Posted On Twitter About His Ex Girlfriend by SwissGeneva(m): 2:48pm On Oct 14, 2015
Calling Natasha asap... Busy on another call?
Re: See What A Kenyan Guy Posted On Twitter About His Ex Girlfriend by awesomegenius(m): 2:56pm On Oct 14, 2015
Boys Ain't Smiling!.....The Lady Must Have Really struck him Hard
Re: See What A Kenyan Guy Posted On Twitter About His Ex Girlfriend by sabaeh(m): 3:36pm On Oct 14, 2015
sorry bro
Re: See What A Kenyan Guy Posted On Twitter About His Ex Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 14, 2015
Estharfabian:
****that's way too childish abeg****Ahan!
what'd he gain from doing that?? Pleasure? Peace? tah!

knowing the way Guys think..they'll call n even propose to the gehl...she'd probably meet her next Prince-charming..."grin"
either ways..HE'LL STILL LOSE! undecided
Niggaz be acting Like children Since 145BC....undecided There are Some things U should just ignore & be a man bout it..sad

Judging from his Peeksure...He's even Up to 50...embarassed
Hoes ain't loyal.

1 Like

Re: See What A Kenyan Guy Posted On Twitter About His Ex Girlfriend by kayo80(m): 4:23pm On Oct 14, 2015
There is a thin line between love and hate.
Re: See What A Kenyan Guy Posted On Twitter About His Ex Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 14, 2015
Rextayne:
Hoes ain't loyal.
And your point is? lipsrsealed
Re: See What A Kenyan Guy Posted On Twitter About His Ex Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 14, 2015
He needs someone to tell him to let go of things not meant for him, gracefully.

What woman would chance dating such a spiteful man? He just unknowingly closed down his own market.
Re: See What A Kenyan Guy Posted On Twitter About His Ex Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 14, 2015
PunkyVeer:
He needs someone to tell him to let go of things not meant for him, gracefully.

What woman would chance dating such a spiteful man? He just unknowingly closed down his own market.
how Are you doing?
Re: See What A Kenyan Guy Posted On Twitter About His Ex Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 14, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
how Are you doing?

Wonderful
Re: See What A Kenyan Guy Posted On Twitter About His Ex Girlfriend by Glowstone(m): 6:30pm On Oct 14, 2015
shocked worry not I have a already added her on watsapp
Re: See What A Kenyan Guy Posted On Twitter About His Ex Girlfriend by dhantey324(m): 6:50pm On Oct 14, 2015
Height of painment
Re: See What A Kenyan Guy Posted On Twitter About His Ex Girlfriend by Candyrain(m): 8:00pm On Oct 14, 2015
Ladies and Gentlemen, I'll like to OFFICIALLY announce that I'm in LOVE with this two ladies ECOTERRORS and PUNKYVEER. You guys are the best. kiss kiss kiss smiley

If I'm stepping on any guy's toes na your problem be that. grin grin
Re: See What A Kenyan Guy Posted On Twitter About His Ex Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 14, 2015
Candyrain:
Ladies and Gentlemen, I'll like to OFFICIALLY announce that I'm in LOVE with this two ladies ECOTERRORS and PUNKYVEER. You guys are the best. kiss kiss kiss smiley

If I'm stepping on any guy's toes na your problem be that. grin grin

I have a feeling she was just being snarky. But let me not burst your bubble. Yay!...sort of undecided
Re: See What A Kenyan Guy Posted On Twitter About His Ex Girlfriend by Candyrain(m): 8:16pm On Oct 14, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I have a feeling she was just being snarky. But let me not burst your bubble. Yay!...sort of undecided

I don't think so. She's a great lady actually. I won't be surprised if you two turn out to be best of friends cheesy
Re: See What A Kenyan Guy Posted On Twitter About His Ex Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 14, 2015
Candyrain:

I don't think so. She's a great lady actually. I won't be surprised if you two turn out to be best of friends cheesy

Lol, now you're reaching. But anything is possible I guess.

Ecoterrors, what say you? BFFs? grin
Re: See What A Kenyan Guy Posted On Twitter About His Ex Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 14, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Wonderful
white flag, let's leave it in the past. Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Wish , Who Can Do This ??? / How Many Kinds Of PĂ©nis? / How Did You Make Your Boyfriend Get Over Phone Addiction Ladies Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.