Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,545 members, 7,905,107 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 06:23 AM

The Beginning Of New Era - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Beginning Of New Era (612 Views)

Ruling On Offering Congratulation At The Beginning Of Islamic Year (hijra) / Pictures Of New Jummat Mosque Built By Igbo Muslims In Owerri / I Am Beginning To Hate My Husband, Help!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Beginning Of New Era by ladkud(m): 9:07am On Oct 14, 2015
IMPORTANT TO THOSE WHO CARE AND BELIEVE Some thirty (30) years back, Maolana Sheikh Muhammad Jamiu was reported to had told some of his disciples that "SATURN( a planet known as ZUALI in arabic) has navigates into SCORPIO (one of the twelve ZODIACS). Nigeria shall experience a lot of difficulties, until it completes it navigation in all the ZODIACS, and starts another navigation into SCORPIO" Thus, SATURN stays in every ZODIAC for thirty (30) months, which means it will complete these planetary movements in a period of 360 months, which is 30 years. With the authority Maolana Sheik Abdulrasheed Nkrumah said, I am pleased and happy to say Monday 12th October 2015(29 dhul-hijja 1436) shall be the the end of these trying periods. Insha Allah, Tuesday 13th October 2015 (1st Muharram 1437) shall be the BEGINNING OF A NEW ERA. Maolana Sheikh Jamiu Bulala had predicted that evil and evil doers start start falling, corruption and corrupted persons shall fall. Nigeria shall starts experiencing good moments, Allah shall support and help those with good intentions. RECOMMENDED PRAYER: Suratul-Fathi 1, 3, 7, 11 or 14. Lahillah'Illallah anta Naa'sir 111, 114, 313, or 1111. May Allah count us among the blessed.
Re: The Beginning Of New Era by kazlaw2000: 4:15am On Oct 16, 2015
Bro. Ladkud, are you in Offa? Pls contact me through counsellix@gmail.com
Re: The Beginning Of New Era by kazlaw2000: 4:18am On Oct 16, 2015
Bro, are you in Offa? Pls contact me through counsellix@gmail.com
Re: The Beginning Of New Era by MrOlai: 8:23am On Oct 16, 2015
Ruling on Going to Astrologers and Believing Them:

The Prophet(SAW) said:
“Whoever goes to a soothsayer and asks him about something and believes him, his prayer will not be accepted for forty days.” (Narrated by Muslim in his Saheeh).

Qusaybah ibn al-Mukhaariq said: “I heard the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) say: ‘Al-‘ayaafah, al-tiyarah and al-turuq [kinds of augury] are all part of al-jabt [witchcraft or idolatry].’” This was narrated by Abu Dawood with a saheeh isnaad. Abu Dawood said: Al-‘ayaafah, al-khatt and al-turuq are all kinds of augury, whereby a bird is released and is watched to see whether it flies to the right or to the left. If it flies to the right it is taken as a good omen and if it flies to the left it is taken as a bad omen. Al-Jawhari said: al-jabt is a word which may be applied to idols, soothsayers, magicians, astrologers etc.

It was narrated that Ibn ‘Abbaas (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever seeks knowledge from the stars(Astrology) is seeking one of the branches of witchcraft…” Narrated by Abu Dawood with a saheeh isnaad.

It was narrated that Mu’aawiyah ibn al-Hakam said: “I said, ‘O Messenger of Allaah, I am still close to the time of Jaahiliyyah [i.e., I am new in Islam]. Allaah has brought Islam to us, but there are among us men who go to soothsayers (fortune tellers).’ He said, ‘Do not go to them.’ I said, ‘And there are men among us who practise augury [watch birds for omens].’ He said, ‘That is something which they make up. Do not believe them.’” (Narrated by Muslim).

It was reported that ‘Aa’ishah (may Allaah be pleased with her) said: “Some people asked the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) about soothsayers. He said, ‘They are nothing.’ They said, ‘O Messenger of Allaah, sometimes they say something and it comes true.’ The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: ‘That is a word of truth that the jinn snatches and whispers into the ear of his familiar, but they mix a hundred lies with it.’” (Narrated by al-Bukhaari and Muslim).

It was narrated from Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever comes to a soothsayer and believes what he says... has nothing to do with that which has been revealed to Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him).” (Narrated by Abu Dawood).

… The scholars have stated that it is haraam to deal with such matters or to go to find out about them or to believe in them. It is haraam to pay them money, and anyone who is suffering from any of these things must hasten to repent from it.

And Allaah knows best.

NB: Astrology is haram in Islam. It is a form of Sheik! However, may Allah(SWT) in His infinite mercy forgive Sheikh Jamiu Bulala and overlook his shortcomings (Amin).

(1) (Reply)

There Are 5 Types Of Children..so which Type are You?? / Hello / Paul Pogba Marks The Start Of Ramadan As Star Travels To Mecca

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.