Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,244 members, 7,939,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 02:15 PM

How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... (75215 Views)

Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US / Why Do U Love Ur Bae/boo. / When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 15, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed no comment
Whatever I say now will be used against me in the court of law. So I'll remain silent lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Hehehehe okay o. undecided undecided
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 15, 2015
PinkBarbie:
Hehehehe okay o. undecided undecided
does it even matter? Men are naturally polygamous lipsrsealed
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by akinjosh(m): 3:07pm On Oct 15, 2015
tohphunmie:

Even at that! Chai...the guy black no be small!
Lol

The guy unique joor.
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 15, 2015
Me n mine

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by ufojude: 3:20pm On Oct 15, 2015
abimbawealth:
Booless grin

Na who cum dey shine ya congo
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by ggrin(f): 3:36pm On Oct 15, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
you gf try
try keangryundecided
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by KingTom(m): 3:46pm On Oct 15, 2015
ggrin:
Us cheesy cc kingtom,stfuareyougod,lanicky,laveda, prettythicksme,naijaboiy grin lipsrsealed
Mr. Free, that's the girl I've been calling ggrin. Devil go punish you sha cry. The babe try grin
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 15, 2015
sltn:
you like her kiss
you dey carry wetin go kee you.

1 Like

Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 15, 2015
ggrin:
Us cheesy cc kingtom,stfuareyougod,lanicky,laveda, prettythicksme,naijaboiy grin lipsrsealed
Bro ur gf make sense grin btw hope no b she get boil for yansh wey jack talk dat time in one pix u uploaded sometimes ago? grin
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 15, 2015
KingTom:

Mr. Free, that's the girl I've been calling ggrin. Devil go punish you sha cry. The babe try grin
And u don fall for him gf grin see ur life outside doctor grin
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by KingTom(m): 4:07pm On Oct 15, 2015
prettythicksme:
Na so I nearly fall for one sexy AB, I no know say Na person property. You see as esu dey use me like peak milk for tea? grin
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 15, 2015
ggrin:
try keangryundecided
no vex. She fine wella
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by PrettyHausaGirl(f): 4:54pm On Oct 15, 2015
2dice:
Present sir.. Prettyhausagirl meet UglyDeltaBoy grin U know what dey say about unlike poles. grin
They attract like kilode...
Hope your wallet get weight
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by zicoraads: 5:00pm On Oct 15, 2015
PrettyHausaGirl:

How weighty can you handle? tongue
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by tohphunmie(f): 5:02pm On Oct 15, 2015
dazzlingd:

I'm blacker dan dat...are u trying to say I'm no human, that's an insult to we blackies.
Am sure you cannot be as dark as that but if you are, then lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by 2dice(m): 5:03pm On Oct 15, 2015
PrettyHausaGirl:

yea
I don't use wallet grin
Sorry bae rich men don't use wallet that has weight tongue
So wat is your point dear?
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by tohphunmie(f): 5:05pm On Oct 15, 2015
akinjosh:

The guy unique joor.
Unique kor unique nii tongue LOL
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by ggrin(f): 5:08pm On Oct 15, 2015
KingTom:

actually, am not Mr Freewink......gringringringringringrin
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by ggrin(f): 5:08pm On Oct 15, 2015
prettythicksme:
Bro ur gf make sense grin btw hope no b she get boil for yansh wey jack talk dat time in one pix u uploaded sometimes ago? grin
nob she o grin
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by ggrin(f): 5:09pm On Oct 15, 2015
prettythicksme:
doctor ashawo grin
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by ggrin(f): 5:09pm On Oct 15, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
no vex. She fine wella
gbayi omode yi cheesy
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by ggrin(f): 5:10pm On Oct 15, 2015
KingTom:
Na so I nearly fall for one sexy AB, I no know say Na person property. You see as esu dey use me like peak milk for tea? grin
cheesy
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by PrettyHausaGirl(f): 5:19pm On Oct 15, 2015
2dice:
yea I don't use wallet grin Sorry bae rich men don't use wallet that has weight tongue So wat is your point dear?
You should be wealthy enough to sponsor my Spa sessions in Madrid every 2 weeks
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by PrettyHausaGirl(f): 5:20pm On Oct 15, 2015
[quote author=zicoraads post=39015616] How weighty can you handle? tongue[/ quote]

Any weight. As long as it can keep me happy tongue
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by 2dice(m): 5:23pm On Oct 15, 2015
PrettyHausaGirl:

You should be wealthy enough to sponsor my Spa sessions in Madrid every 2 weeks
lmfao
Buhahaha
Riorioriorio cheesy
U are funny
Why should i bae
Am i your father ? grin tongue
Issorite
so what will you offer in the Relationship ??
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by nigeriancuban: 5:25pm On Oct 15, 2015
okay let me call my bar for pics shot***screams**mama Ngozi, **screams louder****mama Ngozi....... oya come come come let's take a 2-phie... go and remove your wrapper now!
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by nigeriancuban: 5:25pm On Oct 15, 2015
okay let me call my bae for pics shot***screams**mama Ngozi,
**screams louder****mama Ngozi.......
oya come come come let's take a 2-phie...
go and remove your wrapper noooow!
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by kroosx: 5:28pm On Oct 15, 2015
me n bae

17 Likes

Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 15, 2015
ggrin:
gbayi omode yi cheesy
see your life for outside undecided emi ni omode yi? undecided
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by zicoraads: 5:30pm On Oct 15, 2015
[quote author=PrettyHausaGirl post=39016256][/quote]Trust me, money can't keep you happy. Never has, never will!
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by melekan(m): 5:42pm On Oct 15, 2015
LMAO so many people viewing this thread,won't be suprised to see 80% of single guys and ladies here for sight seeing,chai can't stop laughing..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (34) (Reply)

'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story / He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? / Kenyan Man Gets Stuck While Having Sex With Married Woman. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.