Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,714 members, 7,930,451 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 06:35 PM

How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... - Romance (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... (75127 Views)

Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US / Why Do U Love Ur Bae/boo. / When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by ellahzy(f): 4:42pm On Oct 17, 2015
my boo lipsrsealed
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by ozeepresh(f): 10:42pm On Oct 17, 2015
We witches gat no boo na only boobs we get
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by ozeepresh(f): 10:43pm On Oct 17, 2015
Am looking for my Johnny
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 17, 2015
ozeepresh:
We witches gat no boo na only boobs we get

We wizards are available grin
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by ozeepresh(f): 10:52pm On Oct 17, 2015
Trendyprince:

We wizards are available grin
Tsssshhh hsdasstfaauocovyscvopjdrwdhyipreqeyopvkphtckotgvhbjotsfu
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 17, 2015
ozeepresh:
Tsssshhh hsdasstfaauocovyscvopjdrwdhyipreqeyopvkphtckotgvhbjotsfu

. Am off to bed, meeting time is 1am. See ya there
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by khassy(m): 5:31pm On Oct 18, 2015
olamigbemi:
*clears throat*
Soooooo?

whycrycrycrycry
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 18, 2015
ozeepresh:
Am looking for my Johnny
is he lost,?
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by olamigbemi(f): 7:01pm On Oct 18, 2015
Oh! Really? Why?
ghidefemi:

I envy ur boo ni
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by olamigbemi(f): 7:43pm On Oct 18, 2015
Really Dats good how do u know him?n where?
darmhey:
i know that guy....
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by olamigbemi(f): 9:47pm On Oct 18, 2015
Awwwwww baby booo don't tell me u saw dat!
khassy:

whycrycrycrycry
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by HARDDON: 10:47pm On Oct 18, 2015
dharay99:

ßae and I. smiley

Beauty n d Beast!

1 Like

Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by HARDDON: 10:56pm On Oct 18, 2015
sltn:
you like her kiss

She shld be jailed!

Spoiling n soilin hv a minor
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by ozeepresh(f): 11:05pm On Oct 18, 2015
justified19:
is he lost,?
justified19:
is he lost,?

1 Like

Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by sltn(m): 11:35pm On Oct 18, 2015
HARDDON:

She shld be jailed!
Spoiling n soilin hv a minor
undecided who's the minor witty?
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by Ralpheejean(m): 12:32am On Oct 19, 2015
I never get boo. Any girl wy never get too. My e show make we reason.
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by jornie(m): 1:55am On Oct 19, 2015
ozeepresh:
Am looking for my Johnny

Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by darmhey(m): 8:24am On Oct 19, 2015
olamigbemi:
Really Dats good how do u know him?n where?
went to same sec school, graduated 2geda FGC Ik
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by khassy(m): 10:33am On Oct 19, 2015
olamigbemi:
Awwwwww baby booo don't tell me u saw dat!

my eyes saw it but i didnt

how've you been

not been online of late #School tins
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by olamigbemi(f): 11:12am On Oct 19, 2015
Yea I asked him he told me. He was suprised tho. You are john right?
darmhey:
went to same sec school, graduated 2geda FGC Ik
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by olamigbemi(f): 11:14am On Oct 19, 2015
Bin okay!
khassy:

my eyes saw it but i didnt

how've you been

not been online of late #School tins
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by Mexyz(m): 12:21pm On Oct 19, 2015
KingTom:
Ivanovic is out for 3 weeks. grin
lol.... See guys rejoicing over another person's misfortune.... Anyway as for me, make that guy remain like that till may next year.
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by KingTom(m): 3:32pm On Oct 19, 2015
Mexyz:
lol.... See guys rejoicing over another person's misfortune.... Anyway as for me, make that guy remain like that till may next year.
I no dey happy o, I wan make the guy come back. grin
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by DJ2HOT(m): 7:31pm On Oct 19, 2015
OboOlora:

Is ur bae wearing singlet?
are you a lady @all?
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by oluwawunmi(f): 10:44pm On Oct 19, 2015
Sanmel:
See us
midwife adufe jeje oooo
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by darmhey(m): 6:47am On Oct 20, 2015
olamigbemi:
Yea I asked him he told me. He was suprised tho. You are john right?
yeap
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by Sanmel(f): 8:03am On Oct 20, 2015
oluwawunmi:
midwife adufe jeje oooo
shocked
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 20, 2015
Lol grin. I can neither deny or confirm that

Youngpo413:
yes o....lol ,it seems you are also an ASSMAN.
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 20, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Save the emotional hogwash for your leprous babymama! You two-timing, perverted randy _cock-led scheming blackmailing oppurtunistic fox!

Trying to switch topics after being disgraced, huh? IT'S A GOOD THING YOU HAVE OWNED UP TO BEING A BUTT-LICKER. Live e up to it. Looking forward to reading a recount by you of how faeces taste. Until then, enjoy your holiday in FOOLSVILLE.
♦ ⚡⚡⚡

[size=14pt]
Hmm
[/size]
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by BALLOSKI: 11:16pm On Oct 23, 2015
abimbawealth:
Booless grin
undecided undecided
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by BALLOSKI: 11:25pm On Oct 23, 2015
sltn:
cry erm... erm... na ma erm... tongue later... she go soon come online.
na ur babe Dey ur dp ? undecided I like her waist angry angry
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by abimbawealth(f): 8:58am On Oct 24, 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (Reply)

Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) / A Nairalander Weds Amid Coronavirus Crisis / "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.