Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,772 members, 7,889,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:19 PM

6 Daily Actions That Can Help Boost Your Self-confidence - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Daily Actions That Can Help Boost Your Self-confidence (1116 Views)

6 Daily Habits That Distorts Any Relationship / Did I go too far with my actions? / 5 Point Actions That Can Win Ur Woman Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Daily Actions That Can Help Boost Your Self-confidence by PROPUNTER(m): 12:31pm On Oct 14, 2015
Self-confidence is one thing everyone should have all the times. It's not a thing of appearance but a thing of the mind. Self-confidence comes from inside out and takes a lot of effort to maintain. To keep your self-confidence in check, daily practice is required to feel more in control.
And as they say, practice makes perfect.
1. Be assertive not aggressive: People listen more when you sound confident rather than fighting to drive your point home.
Watch your favorite speaker deliver a speech and you'll know what it takes to be assertive.
2. Dress smartly: You feel better when you look good. Your choice of clothes and accessories should suit your work setting.
Looking smart also does a lot of good in boosting self-confiden
3. Develop a positive energy: A positive mindset can do a lot of good for your self-confidence. Your positive energy rubs off on others which in turn makes them accept and listen to all you have to say.
4. Confident body language: A person's body language can show two things, a lot of self-confidence or a lack of one. You'll only be treated the way you present yourself to others. A self- assured body language makes you not only in control but people will have much more confidence in you as well.
5. Always be prepared: They say luck is when preparation meets opportunity. You prevent a lot of things from going wrong when you are well prepared for eventualities.
6. Don't be inactive: Being active gives you a lot of courage than you'll normally feel.
Re: 6 Daily Actions That Can Help Boost Your Self-confidence by HolyHero: 12:34pm On Oct 14, 2015
Nice one it's educative
Re: 6 Daily Actions That Can Help Boost Your Self-confidence by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 14, 2015
wow
Re: 6 Daily Actions That Can Help Boost Your Self-confidence by SkinnyDude(m): 10:50pm On Oct 14, 2015
number 2.
anytime am coming for lectures, i bounce in like a chairman. unlike before, in my first year, when i used to come in like a slave. coming through the back door..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Reasons To Avoid Nigerian Girls In 2016 / Some Girls Can Cook / We Really Looks Alike, Stop Hating!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.