Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,740 members, 7,965,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 08:57 PM

Denrele Edun Supports #nobraday (photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Denrele Edun Supports #nobraday (photo) (78919 Views)

Denrele Edun Body-Paints His Lagos Hustle As He Celebrates His 37th Birthday / #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities / Denrele Edun Fell From Stage In Port-Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Denrele Edun Supports #nobraday (photo) by MosakuAW(m): 6:44pm On Oct 14, 2015
SpYiceY:

Nice "thumbs up bruh*
Thanks!
Re: Denrele Edun Supports #nobraday (photo) by kissty(f): 6:50pm On Oct 14, 2015
wasted generation
Re: Denrele Edun Supports #nobraday (photo) by charlesucheh(m): 6:53pm On Oct 14, 2015
GOSH!

Re: Denrele Edun Supports #nobraday (photo) by creepsyme(f): 9:32pm On Oct 14, 2015
lalasticlala:
Yesterday was #NoBraDay. People all over the world made attempts to raise awareness about breast cancer. Denrele Edun today, shared the photo below on Instagram to support the awareness. He captioned it: ‘#NoBraDay’

https://instagram.com/p/80WycaqhUE/?taken-by=denrele_edun
am sure this was how charly boy stated, na person born this derenle faaa....
Re: Denrele Edun Supports #nobraday (photo) by ChrisHandsome999(m): 10:36pm On Oct 14, 2015
lalasticlala:
Yesterday was #NoBraDay. People all over the world made attempts to raise awareness about breast cancer. Denrele Edun today, shared the photo below on Instagram to support the awareness. He captioned it: ‘#NoBraDay’

https://instagram.com/p/80WycaqhUE/?taken-by=denrele_edun

Re: Denrele Edun Supports #nobraday (photo) by JoBabs(m): 10:48pm On Oct 14, 2015
MosakuAW:
I dedicate all the quote below to you:

Ogbeni Denrele Edun. Please Enjoy!

"Crazy people are considered mad
by the rest of the society only
because their intelligence isn't
understood"

"Some are born mad, some achieve
madness, and some have
madness thrust upon 'em."

“ They called me mad, and I called
them mad, and damn them, they
outvoted me"

“ A mad man who knows that he is mad
is not fully mad!

Broz, u dey mad ni or na igbo dey cuz all these grammar...
Re: Denrele Edun Supports #nobraday (photo) by MosakuAW(m): 11:01pm On Oct 14, 2015
JoBabs:

Broz, u dey mad ni or na igbo dey cuz all these grammar...
Juat like your elders are mad from the Igbo dey smoke.
Re: Denrele Edun Supports #nobraday (photo) by flokii: 12:23am On Oct 15, 2015
Bimffo:
This guy should just come out abeg. He is gay and he cannot deny it.

you want PMB to jail him?... no be otueke drunkard regime be this o..
Re: Denrele Edun Supports #nobraday (photo) by MurderX: 12:33am On Oct 15, 2015
So Denrele is truly lesbian? Shocked! shocked
Re: Denrele Edun Supports #nobraday (photo) by mistersle3m(m): 5:25am On Oct 15, 2015
Denrele shud start acting the GIRL FRIEND he is nah. Watapatinz
Re: Denrele Edun Supports #nobraday (photo) by nov19(m): 1:23pm On Oct 15, 2015
I dont understand when a group of people that behaves in certain way call themselves as normal and others as strange or crazy or mad...

I rather be tagged crazy and obssessed but successful, than normal but just average...

Dont judge people because u dont understand them... Or tag them mad because their view about the world is different from yours..

Dedicate this to the so called crazy, or obssessed people in our society..

1) Jose morinho
2) Denrele
3) Diego Simone
4) Diego Amando Maradona
5, Lady Gaga
8. Diego costa
9. Mario baloteli
10) Gen gatoso (AC milan)
Re: Denrele Edun Supports #nobraday (photo) by ayoniakins(f): 1:24pm On Oct 15, 2015
Trust me, the world is confused, if someone like this can be celebrated....... Individuals must be careful not to join in this confusion.....

Christ d only sure security! cool

1 Like

Re: Denrele Edun Supports #nobraday (photo) by JoBabs(m): 1:11pm On Oct 18, 2015
MosakuAW:

Juat like your elders are mad from the Igbo dey smoke.

U dey mad for referring to my elders, I'm glad I have elders cuz I'm sure if u have at least one you would know the gravity of the moral offence which u just committed.

Goat....
Re: Denrele Edun Supports #nobraday (photo) by MosakuAW(m): 3:12pm On Oct 18, 2015
JoBabs:

U dey mad for referring to my elders, I'm glad I have elders cuz I'm sure if u have at least one you would know the gravity of the moral offence which u just committed.

Goat....

Just like your elders are mad and at the same time being a useless goat. Anofia
Re: Denrele Edun Supports #nobraday (photo) by JoBabs(m): 3:37pm On Oct 18, 2015
MosakuAW:

Just like your elders are mad and at the same time being a useless goat. Anofia

Chai, I imagine MTN charging their customers according to ur brain size, imagine how bankrupt they are gonna be, the smaller the cheaper....

I know you are crazy cuz if u ain't you won't be spitting these shits....
Re: Denrele Edun Supports #nobraday (photo) by MosakuAW(m): 4:29pm On Oct 18, 2015
JoBabs:

Chai, I imagine MTN charging their customers according to ur brain size, imagine how bankrupt they are gonna be, the smaller the cheaper....

I know you are crazy cuz if u ain't you won't be spitting these shits....

Just like you stupid elders are crazy. They refused to teach you sense because they too got none just like you, but you will be taught on this forum. Oloriburuku omo ale jati jati.
Re: Denrele Edun Supports #nobraday (photo) by JoBabs(m): 12:44am On Oct 21, 2015
MosakuAW:

Just like you stupid elders are crazy. They refused to teach you sense because they too got none just like you, but you will be taught on this forum. Oloriburuku omo ale jati jati.

I don't blame you, you don't have elders and you don't look like u gonna be one not to be hopeful of having one. Bloody fool
Re: Denrele Edun Supports #nobraday (photo) by MosakuAW(m): 9:18am On Oct 21, 2015
JoBabs:

I don't blame you, you don't have elders and you don't look like u gonna be one not to be hopeful of having one. Bloody fool

Just like your elders are Bloody fool and that includes your father. Stupid he-goat wey no dey hear word. You will learn on this forum by fire by force.
Re: Denrele Edun Supports #nobraday (photo) by JoBabs(m): 7:38pm On Oct 25, 2015
MosakuAW:

Just like your elders are Bloody fool and that includes your father. Stupid he-goat wey no dey hear word. You will learn on this forum by fire by force.

I've got a high level of moral standards therefore it is a taboo or superstitious for a person of my ethical calibre to learn from a lunatic in ur person.
Re: Denrele Edun Supports #nobraday (photo) by MosakuAW(m): 7:42pm On Oct 25, 2015
JoBabs:

I've got a high level of moral standards therefore it is a taboo or superstitious for a person of my ethical calibre to learn from a lunatic in ur person.

Only a lunatic like you will say all those rubbish you typed up there. I so much believe you inherited the lunactic ways of life from your father. Omo ale.
Re: Denrele Edun Supports #nobraday (photo) by JoBabs(m): 8:54pm On Oct 25, 2015
MosakuAW:

Only a lunatic like you will say all those rubbish you typed up there. I so much believe you inherited the lunactic ways of life from your father. Omo ale.

It is said that a sane man don't run after an insane man, comparing the saying to the war of words ensuing between I and you, it can be justified with the fact that as long as the two words remain visible sane and insane it can be ascertained that the two aren't insane... moreover please check the word *lunatic* which u typed... goofy
Re: Denrele Edun Supports #nobraday (photo) by MosakuAW(m): 9:11pm On Oct 25, 2015
JoBabs:

It is said that a sane man don't run after an insane man, comparing the saying to the war of words ensuing between I and you, it can be justified with the fact that as long as the two words remain visible sane and insane it can be ascertained that the two aren't insane... moreover please check the word *lunatic* which u typed... goofy

As far as am concern, i dont give a fvck about whatever nonsense you typed. What i know for sure is that, you are a lunatic and you are a son of a lunatic. Only foolish people dont mind their business on social forum. Idiot stupid slowpoke
Re: Denrele Edun Supports #nobraday (photo) by JoBabs(m): 10:54pm On Oct 25, 2015
MosakuAW:

As far as am concern, i dont give a fvck about whatever nonsense you typed. What i know for sure is that, you are a lunatic and you are a son of a lunatic. Only foolish people dont mind their business on social forum. Idiot stupid slowpoke

It is obvious that you are a retard an agent of retardation but for your information your mission with me can't be accomplished because I'm moving on a very fast lane, it would be good u get this into your coconut head everybody is justifiable to his own opinion... tick head..
Re: Denrele Edun Supports #nobraday (photo) by MosakuAW(m): 3:47am On Oct 26, 2015
JoBabs:

It is obvious that you are a retard an agent of retardation but for your information your mission with me can't be accomplished because I'm moving on a very fast lane, it would be good u get this into your coconut head everybody is justifiable to his own opinion... tick head..

Story for the gods. Moving on a fast lane to heaven to meet your fooolish father who refused to teach you morals or he taught you, but your stupid mother refused to monitor you slowpoke head. Omo-ale
Re: Denrele Edun Supports #nobraday (photo) by JoBabs(m): 2:25pm On Oct 26, 2015
MosakuAW:

Story for the gods. Moving on a fast lane to heaven to meet your fooolish father who refused to teach you morals or he taught you, but your stupid mother refused to monitor you slowpoke head. Omo-ale

It's glaring u deserve an award of stupidity Nd foolishness, ur level of stupidity can't be matched by any stupid fellow like you, I beg you to go get a better life....
Re: Denrele Edun Supports #nobraday (photo) by MosakuAW(m): 2:48pm On Oct 26, 2015
JoBabs:

It's glaring u deserve an award of stupidity Nd foolishness, ur level of stupidity can't be matched by any stupid fellow like you, I beg you to go get a better life....

Your father was the first recipient of the award as the best stupid human on earth which gave birth to another stupid idiot like you. Just be calm, you will also win what your father won in the past. Ode.
Re: Denrele Edun Supports #nobraday (photo) by JoBabs(m): 6:45pm On Oct 26, 2015
MosakuAW:

Your father was the first recipient of the award as the best stupid human on earth which gave birth to another stupid idiot like you. Just be calm, you will also win what your father won in the past. Ode.

I have a high level of moral standard, I have a personal motto which I'm certain would benefit your dumb ass, 'my level of sarcasm depends on ur level of stupidity' I really don't mingle with fools but sometimes I try to learn from the high levelled fools, I thought I was gonna benefit from ur foolish ass but I'm disappointed that ur level ur level of stupidity isis second to none, u can never be trained neither do u have any sense to offer..
Re: Denrele Edun Supports #nobraday (photo) by MosakuAW(m): 8:06pm On Oct 26, 2015
JoBabs:

I have a high level of moral standard, I have a personal motto which I'm certain would benefit your dumb ass, 'my level of sarcasm depends on ur level of stupidity' I really don't mingle with fools but sometimes I try to learn from the high levelled fools, I thought I was gonna benefit from ur foolish ass but I'm disappointed that ur level ur level of stupidity isis second to none, u can never be trained neither do u have any sense to offer..

Tell all those rubbish you typed up there to your foolish father and your ashewo mother. A foolish man like your father that married a prositute like your mother produce a useless he-goat like you.

Your foolish parent should have keep the placenta you came with and throw you away instead, because the placenta would have be useful than idiot like you.
Re: Denrele Edun Supports #nobraday (photo) by JoBabs(m): 9:03pm On Oct 26, 2015
MosakuAW:

Tell all those rubbish you typed up there to your foolish father and your ashewo mother. A foolish man like your father that married a prositute like your mother produce a useless he-goat like you.

Your foolish parent should have keep the placenta you came with and throw you away instead, because the placenta would have be useful than idiot like you.

I believe there can be an atom of sense in non-sense but to be frank with you, you are a big disappointment to the word sense' as it is widely known that to whom head is gifted brain is expected but in ur case? It is reverse, head is given to u but u owning the giver a brain, only God knows what u traded it for ganja or pussy?
Re: Denrele Edun Supports #nobraday (photo) by MosakuAW(m): 9:25pm On Oct 26, 2015
JoBabs:

I believe there can be an atom of sense in non-sense but to be frank with you, you are a big disappointment to the word sense' as it is widely known that to whom head is gifted brain is expected but in ur case? It is reverse, head is given to u but u owning the giver a brain, only God knows what u traded it for ganja or pussy?

Continue to tell that to your useless father. Only a useless son by a useless father will continue to rant like a fool on faceless forum.

I traded my brain like you typed up there for your mama's pusssy which is presently smelling. Ode
Re: Denrele Edun Supports #nobraday (photo) by JoBabs(m): 8:59pm On Oct 31, 2015
[img][/img]
MosakuAW:

Continue to tell that to your useless father. Only a useless son by a useless father will continue to rant like a fool on faceless forum.

I traded my brain like you typed up there for your mama's pusssy which is presently smelling. Ode

I wonder how you made it to the literal world, I'm optimistic that within the next few years an application that would run a brain test on people who wish to join any social platform would be designed. In sure that if we are in the future you'd be referred to a rehab cuz u don't deserve to be called a moral being... Bloody nuisance...
Re: Denrele Edun Supports #nobraday (photo) by MosakuAW(m): 10:13pm On Oct 31, 2015
JoBabs:
[img][/img]

I wonder how you made it to the literal world, I'm optimistic that within the next few years an application that would run a brain test on people who wish to join any social platform would be designed. In sure that if we are in the future you'd be referred to a rehab cuz u don't deserve to be called a moral being... Bloody nuisance...

Your father was/is the firsr bloody nuisance fellow on earth. So am not surprise when you use such language because it reign in your useless family. Slowpoke. Omo ale jatijati. Ode.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

14 Nigerian Celebs Who Are Allegedly Gays & Lesbians NO 5 Was Caught (with Pics) / Davido In Osogbo For Adeleke's Inauguration (photos) / Macaulay Culkin 40th Birthday: Home Alone Star Actor Is Now 40 Years Old!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.