Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,110 members, 7,880,444 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:21 PM

First Class And Second Class Upper Students - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / First Class And Second Class Upper Students (19984 Views)

See How Working Class And Graduates Loss Millions Of Naira / Doctor Reveals What Happened To First Class NYSC Corper That Died In Kano / Second Class Lower Graduates Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Class And Second Class Upper Students by ABDamola(m): 9:47pm On Nov 19, 2015
Xeeman:
This thread is for the prospective corp members that graduated with first class or second class upper.
we will discuss the ways of getting money during our service.

i am a first class student and i planned to serve in a polytechnic (not a university) so that i would have the chance of taking course and use the remaining time to work in private schools.

Drop your suggestions please.

Mesef wan knw o! Wia dm post u?
Re: First Class And Second Class Upper Students by oyeludef(m): 8:03am On Dec 02, 2015
efizee:
And the never do well's are now ranting.. Please if you graduated with 2;2 or 3rd class pray for an upgrade ok rather than hating on a poor nigga who's tryna see how to make ends meet for himself... I have read his post over and over again and found nothing discriminating in it.. Buh like my fellow course mates who didn't do so well.. They keep hating on the brighter students... This so called Consolation theology doesn't work for me... I guess it's just a cheap way of making them feel a little at ease with their self orchestrated misfortune... If you ask me the dude said nothing wrong buh as usual people with low self-esteem and inferiority complex will find a way to read every wrong meaning to what the young man said .... Smh
my brother it pays to be humble. Wen those of us who have passed tru d nysc system were saying d fact, u guys assumed we were failures and jealous. Now let d Op come and tell us where he was posted. Dis is Nigeria my brother where most institutions do not work (nysc included). At d camp dey will make a lot of promises such as free medical care for corpers but even my friend who was wounded during inec election at inec secretariat was taken to the hospital but had to pay from her pocket. Forget about all the promises and depend on God's favor. I can categorically tell you dat Universities nd poly where d op was posted got corpers with even 3rd class just by man know man. Humility pays. Shalom
Re: First Class And Second Class Upper Students by Mrbllymer: 2:55pm On Dec 02, 2015
Xeeman:
VERY FUNNY INDEED.
have checked many important threads but u ppl ignores them.

but when u saw the word first class , u r anxious to display ur jealousy.
Don't forger iam referring to B15. and if u ppl r fllwng the NYSC you will know that first class corpers will serve at Tertiary institutions. (..hmm sbd telling me he has friend from unilag serving at.bla bla bla).
2:1 corpers can also serve in some situations at tertiary institutions.
If as a first class student I knw definately that am to serve in tertiary institutions and plan ahead and even called my possible colleagues for us to advise our self is a problem, no wonder I observed a lot of hatred comments in the political posting and Biafra thing.
I finally observed that many nairalanders are third class and have spilled over.

MANY PEOPLE DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO PREPARE FOR THE FUTURE.
Truly a first class ( te ba tiri won gbagaun ehn o gbagaun).
Re: First Class And Second Class Upper Students by Hahjascho(m): 12:08pm On May 19, 2021
Xeeman:
VERY FUNNY INDEED.
have checked many important threads but u ppl ignores them.

but when u saw the word first class , u r anxious to display ur jealousy.
Don't forger iam referring to B15. and if u ppl r fllwng the NYSC you will know that first class corpers will serve at Tertiary institutions. (..hmm sbd telling me he has friend from unilag serving at.bla bla bla).
2:1 corpers can also serve in some situations at tertiary institutions.
If as a first class student I knw definately that am to serve in tertiary institutions and plan ahead and even called my possible colleagues for us to advise our self is a problem, no wonder I observed a lot of hatred comments in the political posting and Biafra thing.

I finally observed that many nairalanders are third class and have spilled over.

MANY PEOPLE DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO PREPARE FOR THE FUTURE.
Where did you later serve bro?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Date Of Birth Issue When Registering For NYSC / I Just Got Posted To Plateau State For My Nysc / Jama’atu Nasril Islam Slams NYSC For Opening Orientation Camps During Ramadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.