Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,221 members, 7,904,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 07:20 AM

Will You Divorce Him/her If: - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Will You Divorce Him/her If: (842 Views)

Is He Not Meeting Up To Expectations? Divorce Him! / Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby / Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Divorce Him/her If: by ofala(m): 8:26pm On Apr 27, 2009
Will you consider divorce if you catch him or her 'RED' handed with another person?
Will you also consider divorce if he or she consults a native doctor for what-ever reason?
Will you also think of divorce if she is just wasteful and doesnt care for you or the kids anymore?
For me, I can only think of divorce if she sees or even THINK of seeing a native doctor [for whatever reason].Any other ones can be amended,she can be changed and BROUGHT BACK HOME TO WHERE WE STARTED',

What about?There is no kind of situation in love and relationship that can not be revived, the solution may be very close to you that you will shed tears of joyed when you let someone into your hurt and discover how easy you can actually live and be happy again, LOVE RIGHT!
Re: Will You Divorce Him/her If: by Outstrip(f): 9:34pm On Apr 27, 2009
I might consider divorce for most of them. As for seeing a native doctor I will definitely divorce him for that and try my best to keep my children away from him
Re: Will You Divorce Him/her If: by ifyalways(f): 10:14pm On Apr 27, 2009
I wud consider divorce if i catch him with another girl,every other thing wud be forgiven and sorted out.
Re: Will You Divorce Him/her If: by Fiona0007: 10:43pm On Apr 27, 2009
What does it exactly mean someone consult the native doctor?
I am not Nigerian, so please explain.
Re: Will You Divorce Him/her If: by Outstrip(f): 1:08am On Apr 28, 2009
fionna a native doctor is pretty much a witch doctor. Please nobody should come in here and call them herbalists

(1) (Reply)

Would You Take Permission From Your Wife To Give Your Siblings /parents Money / Is Unfaithfulness A Justifiable Ground To Divorce Your Spouse? / "classy Christmas Hampers" "small But Superb Chops"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.