Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,726 members, 7,918,233 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 06:13 AM

Helen Paul Vs Gordons Faceoff A Case Study For Men [must Read] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Helen Paul Vs Gordons Faceoff A Case Study For Men [must Read] (1813 Views)

Reasons Why Men Must Not Cheat. / Why Men Must Stop Sucking Their Wives’ Breasts – Commissioner / Men See 4 Signs Your Woman Has Slept With A Lot Of Men (must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Helen Paul Vs Gordons Faceoff A Case Study For Men [must Read] by paulchucks: 3:46pm On Oct 14, 2015
after watching what transpired between Helen paul and gordons I came to conclusion that men has been suffering and bearing heavy pain from women since time immemorial how can you judge this, Helen paul can on stage and stated castigating every male comedian from gordons who she said look like a herbalist to the show host AY who she said is ugly only that his money helped him and she cant marry his type to basketmouth and to I go dye who she said doesn't know how to dress even the godfather of comedy wasn't left out alibaba himself of whom she said his jokes can only make the like of old men like obasanjo funny. now when it is gordons turn to come up stage he retaliated and he told Helen paul he cant differentiate between her and her husband since she has all the the men features like yam leg and chest hair and walks like a man Helen paul interrupted his performance by yabbing that he has been performing for 15yrs no endorsement
now AY that came up stage instead to caution Helen paul who stated this went ahead to announce that he has banned gordons from AY shows Now my case study why should men be suffering for every mistake of women and the women allowed to go free in your home your wife will kick you and spit on you even you complain to neighbours non will agree but a slap on her face and even cnn will carry it and if you watch the video on hip tv after the show still gordons was interviewed and he tried to deny it as one of those things just not to bring it out to public ABEG WE MEN HAS BEEN SUFFERING IN SILENCE FOR WOMENOOO
Re: Helen Paul Vs Gordons Faceoff A Case Study For Men [must Read] by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 14, 2015
cheesy tats crazzzzy as hell! Lol...
Re: Helen Paul Vs Gordons Faceoff A Case Study For Men [must Read] by Chanchit: 3:53pm On Oct 14, 2015
Dem for leave Gordons to finish d babe na. I think its high time this comedians start a yabbing contest between them selves.
Re: Helen Paul Vs Gordons Faceoff A Case Study For Men [must Read] by Beesluv: 3:54pm On Oct 14, 2015
hmmm.

There is power in the voice or action of a woman grin

Helen no try for hia ooo

Ay should better remain a comedian, not a judge
Re: Helen Paul Vs Gordons Faceoff A Case Study For Men [must Read] by chomytex(f): 3:56pm On Oct 14, 2015
Lol,people keep saying i have helen paul kind of vioce on stage.
Re: Helen Paul Vs Gordons Faceoff A Case Study For Men [must Read] by flawlesRebirth(f): 3:59pm On Oct 14, 2015
that HELEN PAUL woman.....i never liked her jokes
Re: Helen Paul Vs Gordons Faceoff A Case Study For Men [must Read] by naijaboiy: 4:00pm On Oct 14, 2015
i'm not surprised. undecided

what Helen Paul displayed is what most women do. After they have thrown jabs with their lousy mouths they'll expect the man to keep quiet like a lamb and act a fool. If you reply they will say you are not a man.

Ay is the one who actually fuçked up. He should have settled the matter amicably rather than being a judge. I'm very sure he did that just to please the wider female audience. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Helen Paul Vs Gordons Faceoff A Case Study For Men [must Read] by ShutTheFhuckUp: 4:33pm On Oct 14, 2015
chomytex:
Lol,people keep saying i have helen paul kind of vioce on stage.
Laaaawwwd av mercy. lipsrsealed
Re: Helen Paul Vs Gordons Faceoff A Case Study For Men [must Read] by OZAOEKPE(f): 4:34pm On Oct 14, 2015
"Helen Paul should be warned, not like she's even funny sef".
Re: Helen Paul Vs Gordons Faceoff A Case Study For Men [must Read] by yinkeys(m): 5:23pm On Oct 14, 2015
I watched it, Helen Paul messed up & deserved what she got. She kept on insulting peeps without looking @ her features
Re: Helen Paul Vs Gordons Faceoff A Case Study For Men [must Read] by Princejebs(m): 5:38pm On Oct 14, 2015
I watch it on hip TV too where Gordon's was said have been banned.
Helen Paul said she was nt responsible for him to be perfoming for 15years aqo like saka who became mtn ambassador at the of 50+....
My opinion, I think the both of them are suppose to be banned because such insult is too much. But any way he no concern me lipsrsealed
Re: Helen Paul Vs Gordons Faceoff A Case Study For Men [must Read] by paulchucks: 5:58pm On Oct 14, 2015
even today alibaba responded by telling a story of a woman who gave him a job as mc but pleaded with him to bring a female comedian because she need two mcs he brought a female comedian to her but this female comedian went at his back to tell the woman to forget about alibaba that she will bring a young female comedian to her that AY is old stock imagine though alibaba did not mention name but count your teeth with your tongue
Re: Helen Paul Vs Gordons Faceoff A Case Study For Men [must Read] by czarr(m): 6:16pm On Oct 14, 2015
Gordon's was ready to finish her mehn..
I guess he was a little tipsy.
And gordon's too get bad mouth.

Helen na bore....when people already know say women no fit funny!!
Re: Helen Paul Vs Gordons Faceoff A Case Study For Men [must Read] by Emade(m): 6:28pm On Oct 14, 2015
many men are very weak wen it come to decision making in every where,even at work church skul to me I think AY insulted godons also for coming out to airport her anyway na him get show very soon ay n hellen go do the show 2gether
Re: Helen Paul Vs Gordons Faceoff A Case Study For Men [must Read] by bezimo(m): 8:10pm On Oct 14, 2015
Helen paul is simply silly to have yabbed her fellow colleagues. Imagine if Basket mouth, I go dye, Saka, Ali baba and Gordons face her, I doubt if she can survive it. When it comes to yabbing the ladies would always end up as losers, so she had better be careful of what she attempts to start.
But that yam leg yabb got me laughing.I really had to observe her leg to see if its yam like.Lol!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Helen Paul Vs Gordons Faceoff A Case Study For Men [must Read] by montezz(f): 8:27pm On Oct 14, 2015
helen paul no try at all...d part i hate d most was wen she said Gordon z cursed! haba! she even mentioned Saka....o ti po ju mehn. i lyk as Gordon yab am esp wen he asked ao her hubby dey cope with her...lol
AY for leave dem jare.
Re: Helen Paul Vs Gordons Faceoff A Case Study For Men [must Read] by Adaeze003(f): 9:20pm On Oct 14, 2015
I guess she would have ended with "na joke I dey o eheheheh"...

These comedians be yabbing people but can't take the heat... it's a good thing they embarrassed themselves. I only felt bad for Saka and Alibaba... that was just too low a punch.

(1) (Reply)

What Do U Know Abt kalabari Guys? / Photos : Hot African Babes With Big Bang Asses / Lady Took A Bold Step, Proposed To Her Man, And Guest What? He Said Yes!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.