Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,125 members, 7,919,634 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 11:32 AM

Kiddies Birthday Mc Clown With Games - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Kiddies Birthday Mc Clown With Games (2589 Views)

[video] Birthday MC Strips Down To Underwear In Nigeria / Photo Of An MC Dancing With A School Pupil At Event Sparks Outrage / Mc Kclown Kiddies World Entertainment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kiddies Birthday Mc Clown With Games by mceepamie(m): 3:53pm On Oct 14, 2015
Are u about celebrating ur kids birthday party and wants the athmosphere to be fun and lively then call on me for ur mc clown, banny benten, dora, sponge bob and co,I will come with games for both adult and childrean and promse the party will be one to remember call 08186264008

Re: Kiddies Birthday Mc Clown With Games by mceepamie(m): 9:12pm On Nov 11, 2015
mceepamie:
Are u about celebrating ur kids birthday party and wants the athmosphere to be fun and lively then call on me for ur mc clown, banny benten, dora, sponge bob and co,I will come with games for both adult and childrean and promse the party will be one to remember call 08186264008
special bonus for people making there bookings this month get 20 kids facepainting free............kiddies welfare our priority
Re: Kiddies Birthday Mc Clown With Games by mceepamie(m): 1:07pm On Nov 13, 2015
mceepamie:
special bonus for people making there bookings this month get 20 kids facepainting free............kiddies welfare our priority
thank God its friday have a lovely weekend

Re: Kiddies Birthday Mc Clown With Games by mceepamie(m): 11:00am On Nov 16, 2015
mceepamie:

Re: Kiddies Birthday Mc Clown With Games by mceepamie(m): 11:29am On Nov 16, 2015
mceepamie:
wow thank God for making us see d breaking of a new dawn, lets all follow the principle of the 3ds which is dedication determination and dilligence see u at the top together call or whatsapp 08186264008 lets plan ur kids party together

(1) (Reply)

Caption This Wedding Photo / Have Your Wedding Planned Within Your Budget! / Please Sponsor Our Wedding...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.