Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,103 members, 7,890,642 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:29 PM

My Opinion So Far On The On-going Ministerial Screening. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Opinion So Far On The On-going Ministerial Screening. (517 Views)

See The Most Tactful Question So Far In The Current Ministerial Screening! / Ministerial Screening: Amaechi In Make Or Mar Visit To Saraki / Ministerial Screening: Nominees Go Spiritual-New Telegraph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Opinion So Far On The On-going Ministerial Screening. by efilefun(m): 5:25pm On Oct 14, 2015
My Personal Analysis & Lessons Learnt so far from The Screening of Ministerial Nominees, at least those that have made solid impressions on me so far.
1. Kayode Fayemi - Very Prepared. Approached Questions like he was in a Real Job Interview. Eloquent. Informed. Calm and turned the Hallowed Chambers into a Lecture Theatre. Agbada Game so tight. He will fit well into any of the Ministries of Foreign Affairs or Education.

2. Amina Mohammed - Beauty, Brains, Confidence & everything in between.
My Lessons:
Information is Power.
Exposure is an Advantage
Knowledge is Supreme
Versatility is Everything
If she is confirmed, it won't be because she s merely a Woman. It would be that she possessed the Capacity, Confidence and Character. Funmi Iyanda tweeted yesterday that Amina took a Break off her TV Show in 2003 to breastfeed her Baby. And by the way, Amina has Six Children. Powerful Women have SOULS too.
She may get Ministry of National Planning

3. Babatunde Fashola - Gentleman is Genius. Though he stuttered on the 78millon Website Question, he was true to type in his depth of understanding of virtually all Sectors. He was screened for 70mins by 11 Senators hence my Lessons below:
1. If Service is below you, Leadership is Beyond You.
2. When you set or raise Standards, you'll be the first to be judged by those Standards.
May become Minister of Works, Power or FCT

4. Ibe Kachikwu - Solid and Spectacular in his Delivery. Home Boy. James Bond Swag. Knows his Onions. Vintage Experience. It takes a considerable level of courage and confidence to describe your own 30 year old Career as Unblemished.
My Lesson: Your Integrity is your main Currency of Exchange. Only the Guilty are Afraid.
Poised for Minister of State, Petroleum Resources

OVERALL: Nigeria has evolved into a Nation where our Citizens are so informed, engaged and Involved, Leaders will either have to shape in or ship out.
THE DIE IS CAST People. Let the Show Begin.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Opinion So Far On The On-going Ministerial Screening. by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 14, 2015
yeah you had good opinion.
fayemi foreign affairs
fashola fct
kemi adeosun trade and investment
ngige health
lai information
amina women affairs
Re: My Opinion So Far On The On-going Ministerial Screening. by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 14, 2015
Listening to these mehn and as well having flash back on the pictures portrayed against them as thieves and embezzlers, then i say if an erudite of such with such knowledge of moving the nation forward is attributed with embezzlement... then there must be a mistake somewhere, either the attributes were wrong or he is just trying to portray a good ambassador!!!
Fashola for instance!

(1) (Reply)

How Will You Celebrate The Independent Day Of The Country Of Western Nigeria. / Nnamdi Kalu Is Not Alamieyeseigha Nor Uwazuruike / This Growing Cases Of Child Rape In India Is Disturbing. See What Just Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.