Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,832 members, 7,872,794 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:13 PM

School In America Without Paying A DIME!!!! Its Real Ohhhh - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / School In America Without Paying A DIME!!!! Its Real Ohhhh (525 Views)

Mopileola Tomi Adewumi Graduates From Oklahoma State University In America / Oluwatofunmi Oteju Shines At Augsburg University In America. Photos / Countries Abroad You Can Study In, Without Paying A Dime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

School In America Without Paying A DIME!!!! Its Real Ohhhh by hats: 6:22pm On Oct 14, 2015
School In America Without Paying a DIME!!!!!!!!!!

Yup! You read that right! I just found it out and i thought that it would be necessary to share it with my fellow palz here on nairaland! Y'know it's not good to be selfish as it's even my first time posting here!!! *smiles*
So here is it....
I know that SOME of us are planning to school in America or even planning it for the children while MOST of us have or are dreaming of schooling there! Abii na? Who no like better thing?
So This Is How To Go About It...
To school in America you must take the SAT or ACT but as a matter of fact the ACT is not as popular as the SAT outside the shores of America! Most people do go for SAT (Scholastic Aptitude Test). When I was looking for who will tutor me, I found nobody until I stumbled on Hanas Online School @ hanasonlineschool.zenler.com !!! This is not an advert for them but you see, I have to tell you how I made it even though I won't earn anything from anyone.
So, I contacted them at hanas.org@gmail.com and they explained how to do it. They now sent me their tutoring plan for SAT (they have about seven different plans) and I picked the one I wanted as they were relatively cheap when compared to MET and others. So I started the online tutoring classess. I was at work and was receiving my lectures from them. They made it quite easy for me as I was given a private SAT consultant who is an American. I really enjoyed a lot of benefits from them as they even helped with my registrations.
So the D day arrived! I took the SAT and lo and behold I came out with 2250 out of 2400!!!! It wasn't a child's play. I was so excited! So were they! They now helped me complete my application and today I school at...... guess? HARVARD UNIVERSITY! !!!!!! Till today I am grateful to them cos my friends who looked down on me and even blocked me on Whatsapp are like 'How did you do it' ..... *Tears*
So guys if you want to join them kindly contact them. Application is ongoing. they are resuming january 2016 and I bet that it is cheap!
So guys if you want such, its about determination. Cos right now, the only thing I pay for is my flight ticket!!!! So come on you can do it tooooo!!!!

It Is only meant for those that are seeking admission and those in SS1 - SS3

Goodluck!
Re: School In America Without Paying A DIME!!!! Its Real Ohhhh by bassdow: 6:15am On Oct 23, 2015
Hello Good Day,
Am a website designer / Developer. Feel free to get in touch with me for all your web service needs or visit Our website on www.BaConSol.com or Call / WhatsApp via 09020325050.
Would be glad to hear from You.

Cheers
Re: School In America Without Paying A DIME!!!! Its Real Ohhhh by HisCutestDamsel(f): 7:03am On Oct 23, 2015
This sounds too easy. Hmmm grin undecided

(1) (Reply)

Are You Truly A Genius? Solve This Question / 2016 Mandela Washington Fellowship For Young African Leaders / KSU Resumption Date Of Diploma/pre-degree Students – 2015/16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.