Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,856 members, 7,938,503 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 07:50 AM

My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? (34971 Views)

We'll Withdraw Your Kids From School If You Tarnish Our Image On Social Media-FG / UNILORIN Speaks On Student Who Withdrew From School Over Religious Belief / Her Waec Result Was Withdrawn.(pictures ). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? by charlesucheh(m): 1:52am On Oct 16, 2015
miszeno:
I am a level 200 student in a school here in Nigeria. I went to check our results for last semester, and she was withdrawn because she failed about eight courses. Came back today, she asked me about it, I told her she passed although I didn't tell her I saw it, just told her the lecturer said so, now she's happy and celebrating, not knowing she has been withdrawn, am restless, I feel pity for her, should I tell her the truth or just pretend all is well.
How's yours? And if ok, pray it doesn't appear like that of your friend when next it shows, Because from what you did to her by this stupid pedulum act of yours, shows that you all reason alike..
Na ur business? And even if it's yours, why not carry it out the right way?
Wait o! Who even kept this your trash talk on FP....you just. Want to make her look bad on Nl and you good abi For your info, you knew the right thing to do as a 200L student and not coming to NL to seek opinions....
Re: My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? by Arebay(m): 4:58am On Oct 16, 2015
no go fynd anoda frnd,dey 4llo olodo waka..
Re: My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? by greatestman(m): 5:23am On Oct 16, 2015
yomi007k:
You shud have told her,
"it seems there is something wrong with your result n u shud contact the department"

Its a better way to say it dan lying to her...
I endorse this your advice, that is the best answer she supposed to tell her. As you rightly said she would have said their is error from the exam officer she saw withdraw against her number, let her act fast before they take the result to Senate. As simple as that. The rest is left to the lady in question.
Re: My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? by Nobody: 5:56am On Oct 16, 2015
All Yomi's are always smart.
yomi007k:
You shud have told her,
"it seems there is something wrong with your result n u shud contact the department"

Its a better way to say it dan lying to her...
Re: My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? by Nobody: 6:31am On Oct 16, 2015
miszeno:

Stop talking anyhow, pls, this girl said she would kill herself, it's a paramilitary school, but I have heard ur advice. Am just scared of breaking the bad news sad
Ehn she shud kill herself, u were bullshitting, partying and following men togeda but u were sensible to read ur books at wee hours of the night, she was there sleeping, dreaming abt wat i don't know and snoring wit saliva dripping down the side of her mouth even entering her eyes, tell her joor.....A STITCH IN TIME SAVES NINE.
Re: My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? by Reference(m): 7:08am On Oct 16, 2015
miszeno:
I am a level 200 student in a school here in Nigeria. I went to check our results for last semester, and she was withdrawn because she failed about eight courses. Came back today, she asked me about it, I told her she passed although I didn't tell her I saw it, just told her the lecturer said so, now she's happy and celebrating, not knowing she has been withdrawn, am restless, I feel pity for her, should I tell her the truth or just pretend all is well.

When you read stories like these pictures form in your mind that in this case says here is a couple that keeps tabs about anything but reality. You call yourself a 'friend' and could not see, warn and tow your friend on the right course to succeed. What sort of friend are you. Not surprising. Parenting has gone totally south these days. Values are no longer upheld. More and more airheads find themselves trying to gain a future they are hardly prepared for. Its so unfortunate.

Well you will lose too. The loot she brings from her extra-academic activities is gone so you have to get your own too and watch your grades take a hit as well. But I hope you learn from this and make better choices of 'friends' going forward.
Re: My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? by richard870(m): 7:10am On Oct 16, 2015
miszeno:
Why check her results ....are they yours? olofofo angry
Re: My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? by mechanics(m): 7:49am On Oct 16, 2015
Wow, i also feel pity 4 her, wen she was told back home to focus on her studies, she won't listen, there is no big deal in d university, wen one is in d rite dept, attend lectures, have up to date notes, get d past materials and question papers, d sky wil b d limit, just tel her to check herself nt u telling her, my advice is 4 u to kip studying hard and avoid distraction, kudos u made it to d next level.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? by Kredz(m): 8:00am On Oct 16, 2015
You shouldn't have told her she passed at first instance, you can just tell her to go to school to confirm her results properly
Re: My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? by justmenoni: 9:04am On Oct 16, 2015
Jesu Christi grin grin angry grin

quote author=prest post=38986260]Tell her ASAP so that she can quickly enrol for an apprenticeship at the nearest hair dressing saloon [/quote]
Re: My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? by erumena(m): 9:19am On Oct 16, 2015
You should have told her the truth. That was a terrible mistake on your path. Don't delay, try and do the needful.
Re: My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? by jaydee87(m): 9:43am On Oct 16, 2015
and if they tell her to learn a skill she no go gree... na sch she wan go... and to u her friend Make sure u too learn a skill. it will help u a lot...
Re: My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? by idrissunny: 10:12am On Oct 16, 2015
Y did u nt tell her u where nt able to go nd then advice her to go check herself or better still say d lecturer did nt allow u to check for one
miszeno:
Re: My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? by bigwalo(m): 10:13am On Oct 16, 2015
pls if u luv her as a frnd tell her d truth, thou d truth is bitter
Re: My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? by stanvesco(m): 11:06am On Oct 16, 2015
miszeno:
ur frnds actually really dull. Is she a blönde?
So she no fit go chek her result by herself abi,n na only DID I PASS SHE WAN HEAR....i know dis kind of gals ?
Re: My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? by monday4jesus15(m): 11:43am On Oct 16, 2015
Did she send u to check her result for her if she did then copy exactly what u saw and give to her but if she did not send u tell her result is out she should go and check herself.
Re: My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 16, 2015
You're wicked.Why don't you tell her inside before she goes to embarrass herself outside-
Re: My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? by 123papas(m): 2:19pm On Oct 16, 2015
liarrrrr, you lied to your friend, bad friend
miszeno:
Re: My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? by sule5727: 2:46pm On Oct 16, 2015
miszeno:
tel her the truth
Re: My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 16, 2015
miszeno:

Your generation are a dumb in advance undecided
you are certainly the biggest fool, I've ever seen on earth, mumu Edo girl. angry sad
Re: My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? by locoster(m): 3:27pm On Oct 16, 2015
prest:
Tell her ASAP so that she can quickly enrol for an apprenticeship at the nearest hair dressing saloon
Chai! " u be bad guy ooo. Btw, dt's bitter truth.
Re: My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? by jacoik(m): 6:18pm On Oct 16, 2015
prest:
Tell her ASAP so that she can quickly enrol for an apprenticeship at the nearest hair dressing saloon
lolhahaha. u say ur name na prest ehhhh? I won't say anything now until I see ur father

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is The Full Meaning Of Phd / Anyi Obi, One Of The Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria (pic) / Most Respected Universities In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.