Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,920 members, 7,872,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:41 AM

Mikel Set To Dump eagles - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mikel Set To Dump eagles (1349 Views)

Edo APC Lawmakers Threaten To Dump Party / Ondo Election : Aggrieved Aspirants Plan To Dump APC - Punch / Adeyanju Deji Wants To Dump PDP? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mikel Set To Dump eagles by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 14, 2015
CHELSA midfielder, John Obi Mikel, is set to quit the Super Eagles following the bickering that has engulfed the team in the recent time. Mikel was said to be livid at the choice of Ahmed Musa as the new Super Eagles’ skipper, claiming that he had made his national team’s debut long before the winger […]‬

Read more of this post on http://savinggracereporters.com/headline/mikel-set-to-dump-eagles/
Re: Mikel Set To Dump eagles by menix(m): 7:55pm On Oct 14, 2015
That dude should pls leave..

He has been looking for excuses since he started earning big.

Mikel in the super eagles can't win us World Cup, so watz the essence hez there.

I still insist, nigerian super eagles should be disbanded until we re able to form another Atlanta team..
Re: Mikel Set To Dump eagles by bilulu(m): 8:21pm On Oct 14, 2015
menix:
That dude should pls leave..

He has been looking for excuses since he started earning big.

Mikel in the super eagles can't win us World Cup, so watz the essence hez there.

I still insist, nigerian super eagles should be disbanded until we re able to form another Atlanta team..
super eagles is falling down falling down falling down
Re: Mikel Set To Dump eagles by menix(m): 8:29pm On Oct 14, 2015
bilulu:

super eagles is falling down falling down falling down

Contd..

Repeats..

My dear Bilulu...
Re: Mikel Set To Dump eagles by koma1(m): 9:44pm On Oct 14, 2015
He can go bloody bench warmer. You need Nigeria more than Nigeria needs you
Re: Mikel Set To Dump eagles by ahaika23: 10:29pm On Oct 14, 2015
tell me how does he need Nigeria? You as a Nigerian, what do you benefit? You live like a refugee in your so-called father land. you pay for your school, food, house, road, transformer, hospital borehole and what not. Tell me what you enjoy free apart from oxygen?
koma1:

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Set To Dump eagles by SOUNDKING: 11:04pm On Oct 14, 2015
ahaika23:
tell me how does he need Nigeria? You as a Nigerian, what do you benefit? You live like a refugee in your so-called father land. you pay for your school, food, house, road, transformer, hospital borehole and what not. Tell me what you enjoy free apart from oxygen?
everything in the zoo will collapse when Biafrans pull off.
Re: Mikel Set To Dump eagles by BlackrulesDworld(m): 11:07pm On Oct 14, 2015
For real! Think before you talk.

SOUNDKING:
everything in the zoo will collapse when Biafrans pull off.
Re: Mikel Set To Dump eagles by BlackrulesDworld(m): 11:10pm On Oct 14, 2015
Ahmed Musa is blfar better than Mikel. Being a captain is not about the time a player has been playing in a team but it all about the ability to lead which Mikel's lack.
Re: Mikel Set To Dump eagles by Nobody: 11:58pm On Oct 14, 2015
koma1:

REALLY?
Re: Mikel Set To Dump eagles by SOUNDKING: 12:57am On Oct 15, 2015
BlackrulesDworld:
For real! Think before you talk.
the very obvious is what I stated, u can jam a train for all I care.
Re: Mikel Set To Dump eagles by Ballmer: 12:58am On Oct 15, 2015
I do not see anything new here, every Biafran want out if Nigeria
SirExperience:
CHELSA midfielder, John Obi Mikel, is set to quit the Super Eagles following the bickering that has engulfed the team in the recent time. Mikel was said to be livid at the choice of Ahmed Musa as the new Super Eagles’ skipper, claiming that he had made his national team’s debut long before the winger […]‬ Read more of this post on http://savinggracereporters.com/headline/mikel-set-to-dump-eagles/
Re: Mikel Set To Dump eagles by brirold1(m): 1:10am On Oct 15, 2015
PROMO PROMO PROMO

Multifunctional USB for both Android Phones/Iphones/Tablets/Computers.

--- It’s a flash Drive.
--- It’s a data transfer USB Cable.
--- it’s a charging USB Cable.

And get one free Mini light for both Laptop and Powerbank

4GB Multifunctional USB Flash Drive + Free Mini Light For Laptops/PowerBank.

8GB Multifunctional USB Flash Drive + Free Mini Light For Laptops/PowerBank.

16GB Multifunctional USB Flash Drive + Free Mini Light For Laptops/PowerBank

Also available OTG Flash Drive for Android phones/Tablets/Computers

(1) (Reply)

Northern Nigeria The Only Region Practicing & Benefiting From Fiscal Federalism / PMB Declared Dasuki's Suvs As "Gifts From Well-wishers" / My Trip To Re-captured Boko Haram Areas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.