Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,579 members, 7,921,209 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 07:50 PM

Drauj: Country Of Western Nigeria Is Not Seceding ,we are separate, Illiterate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drauj: Country Of Western Nigeria Is Not Seceding ,we are separate, Illiterate (677 Views)

NNAMDI KANU : We Are Not Seceding From Nigeria / How The Ibos Destroyed Their Chance Of Seceding Peacefully From Nigeria / Ndigbo Won’t Be Better Off Seceding From Nigeria – Ohanaeze Advises MASSOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drauj: Country Of Western Nigeria Is Not Seceding ,we are separate, Illiterate by ademusiwa5: 8:51pm On Oct 14, 2015
drauj: country of Western Nigeria is not seceding , you are an illiterate. We are not even part of Nigeria.
Re: Drauj: Country Of Western Nigeria Is Not Seceding ,we are separate, Illiterate by ademusiwa5: 8:51pm On Oct 14, 2015
You most be an illiterate, the country of western Nigeria is not even part of Nigeria. so we are not seceding illiterate..

The naira is not a country currency. it is a currency of 2 countries
Re: Drauj: Country Of Western Nigeria Is Not Seceding ,we are separate, Illiterate by pus33: 9:08pm On Oct 14, 2015
cool
Re: Drauj: Country Of Western Nigeria Is Not Seceding ,we are separate, Illiterate by drauj(m): 9:26pm On Oct 14, 2015
Haba Ademumusiwa. Do u know what an illiterate is? Lemme give it to u. A person who can neither read nor write.

If I can't read, then u really are AdeMUMUsiwa for replying in written form.

If I can't write, how did I compose my post?

It's becoming obvious to me you ain't no Emperor. And u ain't qualified.
Re: Drauj: Country Of Western Nigeria Is Not Seceding ,we are separate, Illiterate by ademusiwa5: 11:09pm On Oct 14, 2015
drauj:
Haba Ademumusiwa. Do u know what an illiterate is? Lemme give it to u. A person who can neither read nor write.

If I can't read, then u really are AdeMUMUsiwa for replying in written form.

If I can't write, how did I compose my post?

It's becoming obvious to me you ain't no Emperor. And u ain't qualified.

you are an illiterate, educated people would never say, we are not a country.

I have had the opportunity to meet my fellow head of state around the world.

You can clearly see, this is an ordinary person addressing the UN. she is not even a head of state.. you can see people listen to her.

Even if I am telling lies.. I can show you even over 1000 prove to the fact.

Re: Drauj: Country Of Western Nigeria Is Not Seceding ,we are separate, Illiterate by ademusiwa5: 11:14pm On Oct 14, 2015
[size=18pt]You most know, I am well schooled both in nigeria and abroad.. there is nobody in the senate of our sister country Nigeria, that may have done that.. I am very educated. I have post graduate education.

You dont expect me, to be on the same level with 99.9% of africa.

Do you ever see Barrack obama , claim his country is Mexico.. No.. Only illiterate would do..
My country names, is the Independent country of the kingdom of Western Nigeria.

If I tell , let say Barrack Obama , that my country name is Gabon, when really my countries name is really Western Nigeria. Barrack obama or an investor, would go to Gabon to invest , rather than western Nigeria.

As Emperor of the country of the kingdom of Western Nigeria. I am looking for investor. will I go and be shouting Nigeria.. No.. I would not do that.. I am not stupid. And this is what many of this illiterate have done for many Years.. why my sister head of state , buhari country of Nigeria, get the investment.

My name is the country of western Nigeria. And I want investor to know me. I am not going to be shouting that I am Gabon or Nigeria, because the investor will take it to Nigeria.
[/size]
Re: Drauj: Country Of Western Nigeria Is Not Seceding ,we are separate, Illiterate by ademusiwa5: 11:22pm On Oct 14, 2015
cool
Re: Drauj: Country Of Western Nigeria Is Not Seceding ,we are separate, Illiterate by ademusiwa5: 11:45pm On Oct 14, 2015
drauj, the names you talk about are not well educated people.

1 Like

Re: Drauj: Country Of Western Nigeria Is Not Seceding ,we are separate, Illiterate by Nobody: 12:39am On Oct 15, 2015
I want to believe this man uses copypastas because I can't imagine he sits down to type these every night.
I'm beginning to have respect for him because not only does he keep me entertained, he has kept this going non-stop for years. I now look forward to seeing his next thread and don't understand why that forum owner keeps deleting them and banning his accounts.
Re: Drauj: Country Of Western Nigeria Is Not Seceding ,we are separate, Illiterate by pus33: 12:46am On Oct 15, 2015
the forum owner is an illiterate.

to show you the level of illiteracy, most of them in politics are mostly illiterate.
Re: Drauj: Country Of Western Nigeria Is Not Seceding ,we are separate, Illiterate by pus33: 1:22am On Oct 15, 2015
angry sad
Re: Drauj: Country Of Western Nigeria Is Not Seceding ,we are separate, Illiterate by drauj(m): 1:42am On Oct 15, 2015
See all these Emperors calling everyone illiterate.

Kontinu, Diariz God.
Re: Drauj: Country Of Western Nigeria Is Not Seceding ,we are separate, Illiterate by pus33: 2:34am On Oct 16, 2015
You see, if we don't start calling people illiterate, some people will not change, and that is what is causing book haram.
Re: Drauj: Country Of Western Nigeria Is Not Seceding ,we are separate, Illiterate by love23a: 4:45pm On Nov 14, 2015
[img][/img]f

(1) (Reply)

Words Battle As Tribunal Sacks Rivers Speaker, 19 Other PDP Lawmakers / Biafra;it's Illegal To Clamp Down On Peaceful Protesters / China Ends One-child Policy, Allowing Families Two Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.