Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,391 members, 7,881,415 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:00 PM

Drop your Congratulatory Messages For Batch C 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Drop your Congratulatory Messages For Batch C 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! (38365 Views)

Rochas Okorocha Gives N10,000 To Corpers Who Passed Out Today In Imo State / Corper Emeka Saves His N217,800 Allowance, Shares Pics As He Passes Out Today / 10 Special Attributes About This Out Going Batch C-14 Corp Member. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop your Congratulatory Messages For Batch C 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! by Raphaelcaptain: 12:06pm On Oct 15, 2015
Congratulations
Re: Drop your Congratulatory Messages For Batch C 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! by donigspain(m): 12:07pm On Oct 15, 2015
I say a big congratulation to all 2014 Batch C Corps Members passing out today. I wish them all good luck in their journey into the labour market.

MY ADVICE:
- Think Positive: Never cloud your mind with negative thoughts about the job market. There are jobs.
- Learn a Skill: employers recruit because of skill-gap.
- Be Creative with your Job Search methods
- Start Small: Sacrifice one year to garner experience. Intern whether paid or unpaid. Garner experience! Once you do that, money flows. Trust me.
- Rebrand: drop bad accent, slang & unserious fashion.
- Finally, be on the good side of natural/metaphysical laws governing the universe.
SEE YOU AT THE TOP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drop your Congratulatory Messages For Batch C 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! by ibrahimluka(m): 12:07pm On Oct 15, 2015
Hiphiphip huray I wish dem favour in d market
Re: Drop your Congratulatory Messages For Batch C 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! by aderonkedeborah(f): 12:08pm On Oct 15, 2015
Congrats to you all n stay bless as you join d favour market
Re: Drop your Congratulatory Messages For Batch C 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! by ibrahimluka(m): 12:10pm On Oct 15, 2015
That is correct
Re: Drop your Congratulatory Messages For Batch C 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! by sirpdep(m): 12:10pm On Oct 15, 2015
Congratuloobia! to dem ooo
Re: Drop your Congratulatory Messages For Batch C 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! by deewhone(f): 12:11pm On Oct 15, 2015
dason4life:
Even as you pass out today, your levels shall change from:-

Jungle Boot to Italian Shoe
Khaki to Suit
CDS meetings to Board Meeting
Parade to Business Submit

In Jesus Name

Congratulations
Wow, I love this prayer

1 Like

Re: Drop your Congratulatory Messages For Batch C 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! by bsalawu: 12:12pm On Oct 15, 2015
Congratulations to all of you. I pray for God's divine direction for you all as you match out into the reality of Independence. See you all at the top!!!
Re: Drop your Congratulatory Messages For Batch C 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! by perowat: 12:12pm On Oct 15, 2015
Congrats !
Re: Drop your Congratulatory Messages For Batch C 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! by Ephemmm: 12:15pm On Oct 15, 2015
jazinogold:
Just like yesterday, it looks as if it will never end but here you are today, with an appreciative heart giving glory to God for a successful completion of your national youth service year.We rejoice with you as you remove your head dresses for the final time to give the last salutation as a corps member to the governor of your states of deployment.Our prayer is that God will settle and reward you gloriously; may you be successful in your future endeavours. Welcome to the club of senior friends.Those that served motherland in the comfort zone and the fatherland patriots that obeyed the last command to serve wherever they were initially posted, it has all come to a glorious end now.We congratulate all these our compatriots as they pull off their khaki for higher ground attires and robes today:

Don't worry, your mother has prepared food for you already, waiting for your arrival.

Re: Drop your Congratulatory Messages For Batch C 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! by jrupa(m): 12:16pm On Oct 15, 2015
Congrats to dem all especially dos @Bayelsa state.
Re: Drop your Congratulatory Messages For Batch C 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! by Deejaygold(m): 12:18pm On Oct 15, 2015
jazinogold:
Just like yesterday, it looks as if it will never end but here you are today, with an appreciative heart giving glory to God for a successful completion of your national youth service year.We rejoice with you as you remove your head dresses for the final time to give the last salutation as a corps member to the governor of your states of deployment.Our prayer is that God will settle and reward you gloriously; may you be successful in your future endeavours. Welcome to the club of senior friends.Those that served motherland in the comfort zone and the fatherland patriots that obeyed the last command to serve wherever they were initially posted, it has all come to a glorious end now.We congratulate all these our compatriots as they pull off their khaki for higher ground attires and robes today:

congratulations guys, may you find favor in the labour market. I'll join you guys next year by God's grace. smiley
jazinogold:

congratulations guys, may you find favor in the labour market. I'll join you guys next year by God's grace. grin grin grin
Re: Drop your Congratulatory Messages For Batch C 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! by sedorf247(m): 12:19pm On Oct 15, 2015
congratulations

1 Like

Re: Drop your Congratulatory Messages For Batch C 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! by Angelovic96: 12:22pm On Oct 15, 2015
i give ALMIGHTY GOD GLORY as i congratulate u the working class graduates and wish u save trip to your destinations in JESUS NAME AMEN.CONGRATS
Re: Drop your Congratulatory Messages For Batch C 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! by Hustlerlomo(m): 12:26pm On Oct 15, 2015
Congratulation guys..... I can,t wait . Batch B oct 28.
Re: Drop your Congratulatory Messages For Batch C 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! by veraiyke(m): 12:26pm On Oct 15, 2015
I congratulate una oooooh. I hope to be in batch A of this year
Re: Drop your Congratulatory Messages For Batch C 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! by Jessevictor(m): 12:27pm On Oct 15, 2015
Wishing the big sis i never had@cinthy cynthia and all batch c 2014 corpers success in the life endeavours .looking 4ward to mine.
#2014batch c
#cinthy cynthia
#success
#iam_jesse
Re: Drop your Congratulatory Messages For Batch C 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! by Fishout(m): 12:29pm On Oct 15, 2015
Congrats to all of u,i wish u all best of lucks.
Re: Drop your Congratulatory Messages For Batch C 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! by hardychris(m): 12:33pm On Oct 15, 2015
Congratulations to them all, I wish them well.
Re: Drop your Congratulatory Messages For Batch C 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! by catalanscrew(m): 12:34pm On Oct 15, 2015
Congratulations especially ma wife passing out today
Re: Drop your Congratulatory Messages For Batch C 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! by banio: 12:34pm On Oct 15, 2015
Congrats. The sky is ur limlt. Pls don't be scared to apply to all companies. Don't have that man no man in your mind
Re: Drop your Congratulatory Messages For Batch C 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! by ekemeziengene: 12:37pm On Oct 15, 2015
Big congrats to my kid sister Ngene, Chinenye as she pass out as NYSC Batch C MeMber today
Re: Drop your Congratulatory Messages For Batch C 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! by Justicealh3(m): 12:38pm On Oct 15, 2015
I Likes & Shares 4 them. CONGRATULATION.....
Re: Drop your Congratulatory Messages For Batch C 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! by viktor01(m): 12:41pm On Oct 15, 2015
WELCOME.
There is GOD and He will help you
Re: Drop your Congratulatory Messages For Batch C 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! by Stamford007(m): 12:46pm On Oct 15, 2015
congrats batch c..can't wait to pass out too next year April..serving in nasarawa.. show a brother some love by liking dis post..Today is my birthday

1 Like

Re: Drop your Congratulatory Messages For Batch C 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! by kenkels: 12:47pm On Oct 15, 2015
I wish them the best as they pass out... jenny, Omaa, musa, Steph, chibyke, ij, ay... may God continue to enlarge your coast
Re: Drop your Congratulatory Messages For Batch C 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! by Rich4god(m): 12:48pm On Oct 15, 2015
Best of luck to you all....
Re: Drop your Congratulatory Messages For Batch C 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! by desmond249(m): 12:49pm On Oct 15, 2015
Welcome to the real world.#Gingerurhustle.
Re: Drop your Congratulatory Messages For Batch C 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! by ststyreal(f): 12:52pm On Oct 15, 2015
How I wish u guys can stay longer in this your youth service wahala, at least mak una still dey collect the 19500. Dis one wey una pass out so, na to add to d number of the unemployed people wey govt self no no as he go take do dem. Anyway, I congratulate una becos person wey go sale market must surely close go house. Make una no vex for my comment na dis unemployment wahala naim tire me. See how much wey private school dey pay graduate? Una allowee better pass am self. May God help una as una pass out to join baba bubu list of unemployed youth for naija. May God helep una ooooooo
Re: Drop your Congratulatory Messages For Batch C 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! by kristop4all(m): 1:03pm On Oct 15, 2015
Congrats to all 14C now ex-corpers
Re: Drop your Congratulatory Messages For Batch C 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! by selab: 1:03pm On Oct 15, 2015
CONGRATS! HAPPY 4 U ALL IT NOT EASY ANYWAY BUT THANK GOD FOR THE JOURNEY SO FAR..............

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Corpers Robbed And Raped In Rivers State By Suspected Militants / Iwambe Yosev Akwa-Ibom Corper Dies / Corpers Distribute Relief Materials In Oproama, Rivers state (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.